Discovery Gaming Community
To: Governor Aine Moore - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Governor Aine Moore (/showthread.php?tid=79674)

To: Governor Aine Moore - Miaou - 05-06-2012

[Image: GRPCommsGerald.png]

Moore,

I have a need to ask of you. This is a need I can only ask of an outside source such as your people. I won't say why but I am in need of a few crates of items that haven't gone through Gallic screening. Fresh things straight from the smuggler paths or from their source wherever that might be. If you are interested, respond to this.

Directeur Gerald Lucas, Gallic Royal Police

[Image: grpendbar.png]

To: Governor Aine Moore - Molly - 05-06-2012

[Image: amooretopki.png]

[Image: 244px-Lisburn_Rock.jpg]

Comm Origin: Lisburn Rock

Greetings Directeur Lucas,

It is good to speak to you again. Yes, we have quite a selection of items that have, shall we say, fallen off a transport. Of late, it happens so much I dare say we are overstocked with some things. What is it you require? I'll have one of our pilots get to work on it straight a way.

Aine

PS I've heard tell that those in Gallia are not so fond of the average Zoner. Do be advised that some bearing the transponder S.E.F. have been noted carrying Cryocubes through Dublin. I'll hazard a guess that their materials are not properly excise taxed by the GRP.

[Image: amoorebtmf.png]

Aine,

I'll look into these S.E.F. people soon, thanks for the information.

But this delivery is of a great value to me. I cannot allow the knowledge of what I need to be leaked, not even to the GRN or the Crown. All I say is that it is needed.

I'll be needing 10-20 crates of Synthetic Marijuana, Nox, nomadic artifacts and Cardimine. Strange for me to ask for these, but I need them straight from a supplier for study. I hope I can count on you.

To: Governor Aine Moore - Molly - 05-06-2012

[Image: amooretopki.png]

[Image: 244px-Lisburn_Rock.jpg]

Comm Origin: Lisburn Rock

Greetings Directeur Lucas,

Those items will not be difficult to procure at all. One of our recruits is a a former smuggler and eager to prove himself so I'll assign this task to one Raindance McGee. It is his ship that you will meet. Might I suggest Orkney near the IMG Dounby base?

As a bonus, we'll supply 40 units of each and ten cases of our finest Molly whiskey. I'll have McGee report here in this channel once he has acquired the materials.

Aine

[Image: amoorebtmf.png]

Aine,

Understood. I await the message. I'll pay well for this. I shall be floating around Orkney until your message comes through.

To: Governor Aine Moore - Dane Summers - 05-06-2012

[Image: fimcgee.png]
[font=Palatino Linotype]
Took a wee'bit'a what me da's always called "honest work" - But I got yer goods ready. Fig'rd some extra wouldn't hurt, and in the case of some'a'dis stuff, was best t'a buy in bulk, ya know.

Anyway, fort units of Nox, Arty's, Cardi - 'an careful wit'da stuff, it'll make ya insides all funny colors - 'an da Gonj.

'Ere's some cargo screen's fer ya - I'll just be waitin' fer pickup, ya let me know.

Da' Shiny

Aine and McGee,

The crates are now safely with me. I'll be transferring funds through some accounts for this. Merci for being quick with this request, I'll remember this.