Discovery Gaming Community
Moving On - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Moving On (/showthread.php?tid=79695)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Moving On - Miaou - 05-21-2012

Log 758: Helmsmen Log

[color=#FFFFFF]What happened to everyone? Directeur Gerald and half the crew have gone mad. We shot down our own ships. One of the IDF Barge class ships, and a Royal Navy Cruiser. I couldn't stop them. Gerald was yelling at me to stay in range. I watch in horror as we blew up those ships. I heard the crews outcries on the comms.

When I confronted the Directeur about it, he slammed me into the wall and stared at me. I feared for my life, but he said nothing and walked away. Just like that.

Afterwards, most of the crew went silent. At first I thought it was out of shock of what happened, but no. They were calm and collected, and acting normally. What gave me an itch was that something was missing. They were not talking to each other. My dear friend Pierre who is the comms officer, refuses to talk to me. With anyone, for that matter.

The bridge is normally one of the most loudest places to be, with all of the shouting and messages being relayed. It has to be that way so we can keep the ship moving and coordinate. Now, it's almost dead quite. The oddly silent part of the crew still acts like they talk to each other, looking at one another as if some cue is given. The rest of us whisper to get things done, and we all can see the problem.

Something is different. Something changed. I'm planning on meeting with most of my Helms crew and what's left of the normal people on this ship.

If only we knew what the Directeur's mission is.

Anton Giles

--------

[color=#00CCCC]Ship Captain: Directeur Lucas Gerald
Ship Helmsmen: Anton Giles
Operation status: OF, Edinburg
Ship crew: 35
Total population: 35
Fuel: 100%
Supplies: 100%

[color=#9999FF]------------------------

Moving On - Miaou - 05-26-2012

Log 10: Clean

[color=#FFFFFF]We are now clean.

Part of us crew didn't understand our mission. They whispered to each other, and found what we are doing was wrong. We know what us are doing, We mean I. I mean.... I am trying to say I understand what is going on. They didn't understand our objective in our mission, and for My Gallia they were executed to the sake of the mission.

Cleared of these pests, we are no longer ruin the train of thoughts we have. My crew runs smoother and more relaxed now, sharing the ease of the feeling together. How I wish we were as united in one effort as before.

Before I can continue, we have found others like us, ones who find Gallia misused. We still lack our full connection to their efforts, and must begin to strengthen our bonds with them. We believe it's time to visit once more.

Lucas Gerald

--------

Ship Helmsmen: Benoit Lachance
Operation status: OF, Kyushu
Ship crew: 30
Total population: 30
Fuel: 85%
Supplies: 82%

Moving On - Miaou - 06-04-2012

Log 11: Forgotten

[color=#FFFFFF]No reports have come to this ships attention from the Crown or forces. They have misplaced us in their hopes to finish this pointless war.

And now looking at it in this new light, everything they have worked at is pointless. The wars, the expansion, the invasion. Pointless and hateful persons hoping to better themselves. We understand now that this is wasteful. Why violence? Why but effort into all of this?

I found an issue with these others as well. They seem to hate humans, but are united in it. I can feel their hated, though we dislike it. We wish to fix a problem, not walk into another. I need to figure out why they do what they do.

Lucas Gerald

--------

Operation status: OF, Kyushu
Fuel: 65%
Supplies: 42%

Moving On - Miaou - 06-13-2012

Log 12: Conflicting

[color=#FFFFFF]To see the Guardians confused and lost like we saw really hurt how we understood everything.

One of the mighty guardians left another about the same size as the Vatan, which was promptly damaged by fire from outcasts. The feeling was painful, like a scream in the whispers, but afterwards it calmed. Seeing the larger Guardian under attack, We moved to stop the violence. It understood who we were, and denied an outcast vessel from shooting us. We are glad they understand, even though we hardly do.

Lucas Gerald

--------

Operation status: OF, Tau-23
Fuel: 75%
Supplies: 87%

Moving On - Miaou - 07-06-2012

Log 13: Free Spirits

[color=#FFFFFF]We found something. Something.... interesting. Magical.

When we was told that creation was a more amazing sight to behold than destruction, We can truly see that. How wonderful to behold creation of the stars. This system, this Tau-117, as it is know. Simply shows who has the power to shape our worlds, our stars. How things can be simply moved around, changed. We see now. We hear better as well.

The whispers are louder.

Lucas Gerald

--------

Operation status: OF, Tau-117/Newcastle
Fuel: 55%
Supplies: 62%

Moving On - Miaou - 07-11-2012

Log 14: Help Leaves

[color=#FFFFFF]Our Kingdom has decided to expand how it works. Non, we shall not let simple deals happen.we are not allowing it, though there is little we can do now.

We remembered the small group called the Underloch, and have contacted them. Right now, Iweve been given the ability to moor the Vatan and supply. The woman that runs the little group is very mistrusting, and we are expecting her to look into why we may want to be here instead of Gallic stations.

We pity her. Our mission is too much for her, though we wish or hope it isn't. May things not get bloody yet.

Looking into the documents we have on them, We found they have a more natural way of life. If information is true, they enjoy a greener world, lush and unchanged. We respect that. How I wish everyone was a bit more like them.

Lucas Gerald

--------

Operation status: OF, Edinburg, Islay
Fuel: 99%
Supplies: 99%

Moving On - Miaou - 07-23-2012

Log 15: I

[color=#FFFFFF]Why can we think apart anymore? Why are we connected in every thought? We can't say individuality of ourselves. We are we now, and not a single. When did this happen? How and why? Whispers! Tell us why you did this to us! You have never been silent before! Tell us! Tell us- Lucas! We want to know what you have done! TELL US.

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%][color=#33FFFF]No.

Lucas Gerald

--------

Moving On - Miaou - 07-31-2012

Log 16: Two of One

[color=#FFFFFF]We won't listen to the whispers. They won't tell us what to do, what we are. Let us go and do as we should. They can't tell us what to do, Right?

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%][color=#33FFFF]Wrong.

NON. Leave us be! You cannot command us! We don't know you! You are nothing but scratchings in our ears and voices that mean nothing! You hear us? YOU. ARE. NOTHING.

But we are you.

Lucas Gerald

[color=#9999FF]--------

Moving On - Miaou - 08-03-2012

Log 17: Listen
[color=#FFFFFF]

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%][color=#33FFFF]You listen to us now. Not us, you. We. We shall listen to ourselves till the end of our goals. We are one, with one mind and one purpose.

Lucas Gerald

--------

Moving On - Miaou - 08-08-2012

Log 18: Screams
[color=#FFFFFF]

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%][color=#33FFFF]See what we get for listening to the human Navy? We get this ship damaged. Why won't I listen to myself? From now on, we work for ourselves to clean the worlds. We don't want to hear us scream again, do we?

Us.

--------

Fuel: 52%
Supplies: 44%