Discovery Gaming Community
To: Johnathan Toledo, The Liberty Security Force - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Johnathan Toledo, The Liberty Security Force (/showthread.php?tid=79852)

To: Johnathan Toledo, The Liberty Security Force - Nicole Hunter - 05-08-2012

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Hacker.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1b.png][Image: 12.png]

Dear Mr Toledo,

I will respond to your questions. The Lane Hackers are not a charity organisation. If you join us you will be required to perform standard duties like reconnaissance missions or cargo confiscations. However, we are not a military organisation. We believe in individualism and freedom. What you do is your own business, within a reason of course. If there is something you do not wish to do, nobody is going to force you. However, if you will not perform certain tasks, you simply won't be promoted.

As for your other concerns, we will obviously observe you. However, through hard work and dedication you might be able to earn our trust. Please, be advised that the Liberty Security Force tried to infiltrate our ranks several times already. These poor agents were exposed and mania-interrogated using neural pain amplifiers. We keep them alive, but they are nothing more than vegetables now. This is not a threat. I sincerely believe that you are not stupid enough to try to infiltrate our ranks. However, if you do, please spare yourself this fate and back away. As for other concerns, we are not a mob. If we are convinced that you're not a threat to us, you will be allowed to leave our organisation at any time. Mr Diavolo has left the Lane Hackers recently and currently there are no plans to assassinate him. We are not going to torture you, brainwash you or force you to do things you do not want to do. And we are not going to lie to you. We are not fluffy do-gooders. Some might even call us evil. But we are just pragmatic. And we are on the other side of the fence. That's it.

The choice is ultimately yours.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

Encrypted message to 743772-9844 - Daerune - 05-08-2012

Communications Identifcation: 743772-9844
Ghost link detected
Ghost link connecting [Connected]
Encryption Active

[Image: Distrust%20man%20with%20hood%20iStock_00...6Small.jpg]
Dear Miss,

You and I both know I fear not my death and pain is only temporary. As you've stated there is the certain level of freedom in the things I do, that is very appealing, the ability to choose to do things without the threat of Court-Martial, levels of ranking and power do not concern me as to much, but rest assured I will work as to a high standard.

As for the last comment, The LSF was about doing what was necessary, not what is good, that was my impression.

Sincerely
H D

Encryption Completed
Link Lost
Communication unrecoverable