Discovery Gaming Community
To: IMG| Guildmasters - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: IMG| Guildmasters (/showthread.php?tid=79923)

To: IMG| Guildmasters - Daedric - 05-09-2012

[Image: williamcross.png]
Guildmasters,

I'm contacting you today regarding something that is becoming an issue. While I can't speak for every Zoner in Omega-49, I can speak for OSI on this matter.

Two of your sub organizations have taken it upon themselves to lay claim to parts of Omega-49 by constructing stations there. First the FTU and now this REAPER-17 organization. We've tried to reason with them regarding their presence in Omega-49. They don't seem to grasp that their present puts every Zoner in that system at risk. We were content with ignoring its exsistance. Now this REAPER-17 organization has also constructed a base in the system.

I don't think I need to explain exactly how dangerous this is for our community. Freeports 5 and 9 sit inside or on the very borders of Corsair space depending on who you ask. Between those stations and Gran Canaria is a rather dangerous journey should the Corsairs be provoked into hostilities with our community.

I'm asking you to do something about these off shoot parts of your Guild. They are endangering our community.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

To: IMG| Guildmasters - AeternusDoleo - 05-10-2012

**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: Reaper-17, FTU
CC: William Cross, OSI
Subject: Base establishment
Encryption: Low

Gentlemen,

I've sent both groups a notice explaining your situation. Unfortunately, the Guild is not structured like a military - I can't simply order them to pack it in and leave for a better location. The decision will have to be theirs. Either that or the Corsairs need to become annoyed enough and force the issue. I won't blame you for looking the other way should a number of Legates come knocking on their doorstep. Their intent should have been announced, at the very least to yourselves.

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, Guildmaster, Independent Miners Guild

**** Transmission Closed ****

To: IMG| Guildmasters - Daedric - 05-11-2012

[Image: williamcross.png]
Guildmaster Sanders,

After today's developments I'd like to make it clear to the Guild that OSI did not hire nor request the presence of a Corsair fleet in Omega-49. We were contacted and informed of their presence by their commander as they entered the system. His message was essentially a warning to stay out of his way less his guns find themselves firing upon our vessels and other Zoner vessels.

It would seem that the powers that be are testing the friendship that the Guild and the Zoner community have fostered the past few years. It is my hope that our friendship weathers this storm and both of our peoples prosper.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]