Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ile-de-France Shipping - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ile-de-France Shipping (/showthread.php?tid=80063)

To: Ile-de-France Shipping - mwerte - 05-11-2012

Initiate Transmission

To: Ile-De-France Shipping CEO Joseph Pomeroy
CC: Ile-De-France Shipping Board of Directors

Guten tag herr Pomerov,

My name is Michael Richter. I am a senior adviser to the Board of Directors for Republican Shipping, and handle many of their negotiations. Republican Shipping is one of the most powerful corporations in Rheinland, and one of the premier shipping companies in Sirius.

With the opening of Gallia to Kusari trade we heard of Ile-de-France Shipping, and are very interested in meeting you.

I will be in Kusari next week to deal with a supply chain issue. Could we meet to discuss what benefits our corporations can provide to each other? I could meet you in New Tokyo or Kyushu, but we are having trouble securing visas from the Gallic Royal Police.

Be Profitable.

Michael Richter
5000 RepEx Way
Republican Headquarters
Planet Hamburg
Senior Adviser to the Board of Directors

Transmission Terminated

To: Ile-de-France Shipping - mwerte - 05-14-2012

**Reboosting**

To: Ile-de-France Shipping - alphadog - 05-14-2012

[font=Tahoma]
[Image: bbH8E.png]

Monsieur Richter,
Please accept my sincere apology for not answering you sooner. Some... internal issues were demanding my attention.

Nevertheless, I am very glad you contacted us. Our previous contacts with the Rheinland authorities have been short and a bit troublesome. I hope a corporate-minded man like yourself will change our experience with Rheinland in a positive way.

A meeting sounds like a very good idea. I will leave for New Tokyo soon with our liner, the Arc de Triomphe. I invite you to come aboard the ship, so we can discuss our business without the discomfort of us both being in a foreign environment. I can promise you we will do everything we can to make you enjoy your stay.

I will have my secretary make an appointment that suits us both if this is alright with you.

Au revoir monsieur Richter!
Joseph Pomeroy, President of Île-de-France Shipping

[Image: transmissionclosed.png]

To: Ile-de-France Shipping - mwerte - 05-19-2012

Initiate Transmission

To: Ile-De-France Shipping CEO Joseph Pomeroy
CC: Ile-De-France Shipping Board of Directors

Guten tag herr Pomerov,

I hope that your internal issues have been resolved.

My vessel will be in Kusari all this week. Please have your secretary contact my administrative department, and I am certain they can work out a mutually agreeable time for us to meet.

Be Profitable.

Michael Richter
5000 RepEx Way
Republican Headquarters
Planet Hamburg
Senior Adviser to the Board of Directors

Transmission Terminated