Discovery Gaming Community
To: [LN] HQ, LPI- HQ / Read only: 41st - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [LN] HQ, LPI- HQ / Read only: 41st (/showthread.php?tid=80109)

To: [LN] HQ, LPI- HQ / Read only: 41st - Strobel - 05-12-2012

[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... Mosby, Sonya Recognized

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

a couple of days ago the Liberty Security Force discovered a hidden installation in the Texas system right above the sun. The base owner and his business partners claimed to be working with the republics law enforcement agencies in special the 41st task force of the Liberty Navy.
For now we have the knowledge that the facility - named "SunFlower_Inn" - is supplied by the ALG, Interspace Commerce and Samura. ALG has been caught brining contraband into Liberty from Rheinland on one of the supply runs already.

As one of those supply vessels dared to enter restricted Liberty space - Zone 21 and Alaska - the pilot of stated vessel took the 'liberty' to engage a =LSF= vessel without notice to avoid penalties according to the laws of Liberty.
So we hardly doubt that those individuals are working under the knowledge of the 41st task force or even the Liberty Navy primary fleet.

During a conversation with the base owner he has sworn to solve this matter in exchange for a little more time before we - the Liberty Security Force - release the information about stated installation.
It might have been foolish to accept this proposal but we did.

As the given time passed today and there's been no serious attempt to talk to us we are hereby informing you about that violation of the laws of Liberty. In the copy of our internal report you even can see that the base is producing equipment that's only permitted to primary fleet vessels to ensure the correct way of usage.

The LSF would like to be involved in any discussions regarding that base and its supplying vessel so we can't accidentally interfere with any internal orders given out by the Liberty Navy or the Liberty Police Incorporated.

Sincerely,

Secretary Sonya Mosby
Department of Internal Affairs
Liberty Security Force

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]

Quote:[color=#33CC00][font=Lucida Console]Report: TX-9E0-SFI
Author: Mosby, Sonya
Access to: LSF personal

Subject: Space station violating the law of the republic of Liberty

While chasing an ALG transport in Texas I stumbled across this facility called SunFlower_Inn ( Gun cam ).
The stated vessel docked at the station and for a second I was able to scan a large amount of nomad remains within the vessels cargo hold.
As I had to deal with the corona of the Texas' sun I wasn't able to get a clear gun cam shot of this.
while I was still at the location ( Nav map ) another vessel showed up, this time bearing a kusarian ID ( Gun cam | Cargo ) with basic alloys in the hold.
While speaking to the captain a third vessel ( Gun cam ) entered my scanner range as it has been inbound from the base itself. Within seconds another vessel entered scanner range ( Gun cam ).

It took a while to get the base administrator showing up and with a little diplomacy I was able to gain docking rights to the facility that included a tour around. While gathering informations I was able to collect some informations regarding the purpose along with a supply list ( Part 1 | Part 2 ).

By the information gathered the base is maintained by an ex Zoner who's supporting the Liberty Navy's task force known as the 41st. During my tour aboard the facility there's been the construction of a cloaking device done.

To: [LN] HQ, LPI- HQ / Read only: 41st - Error - 05-12-2012

INCOMING TRANSMISSION, NN NO. #209071

Sender: Deputy Chief Colin Sinclair
Subject: Re: Unauthorized space station in Texas, "SunFlower_Inn"

I can immediately testify that the base in question is in no way sanctioned to operate in Texas by the Liberty Police, Inc. - as a matter of fact, I was unaware of the base before the transcript of your transmission crossed my desk this morning. I'm not aware of the LN authorizing the operation of any bases outside what's already covered by the Law of Liberty either, so I think we can say fairly surely that this base is just another one of the illegal bases that have been popping up lately, and should be treated as such.

In brief; I agree with your conclusion regarding their alleged "connections" to the LN, but we'll have to wait for a clarification from the Navy first before taking action against the base, but again - I do have my doubts that they have anything to do with it, and the LPI certainly doesn't.

-Colin Sinclair, Deputy Chief of the Liberty Police, Inc.

To: [LN] HQ, LPI- HQ / Read only: 41st - Teerin - 05-12-2012

Sent From: Rohj Teerin

Detailed Sunflower_Inn Report
===================

This morning, while on patrol, I was notified by the LNS-Sacramento as to the presence of this base.

I came to the base, and the Sacramento was there, about 3.5km away from it. It was badly damaged, at 30% hull. About 1km away from it was an Outcast dreadnaught. The dread was continuously firing upon the base, which had its shields up.

After a while, a civilian ship bearing the name Cargo Master approached, claiming to be the owner of the station. There was quite a bit of arguing between the Sacramento and the alleged owner over rights. I called for backup over the secure comms. Since the Sacramento was damaged, we returned to Houston and waited for reinforcements.

Later on, we returned to the station with a group of about 10 ships, but the Outcast vessel and the alleged owner had fled. We tried firing upon the station and its weapons platform, but the platform kept instantly re-spawning. Eventually, we were forced to fall back.

As a side note, the station is within the sun's corona, so have caution when approaching.