Discovery Gaming Community
To: TAZ, OSI - Read Only: Zoners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: TAZ, OSI - Read Only: Zoners (/showthread.php?tid=80403)

To: TAZ, OSI - Read Only: Zoners - Toaster - 05-16-2012

[font=Agency FB]>>: Comm. ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Victor Benley
>>: Subject: Capitalism - Captured Nephilim

Good day, Ladies and Gentlemen.

My name is Victor Benley. I would like to inform you about an incident that took place in the Texas system earlier.

The Liberty Navy battleship Omaha was confronting two Unioner vessels near Beaumont base when the Capitalism, a Nephilim-class dreadnought, appeared, pretty much out of no where. I, for I was witness to the entire incident, proceeded to scan the ship (data in the attachments). The ship then opened fire on the Omaha (with the Unioners' assistance) and destroyed the Navy ship. Luckily, a wing of bombers and another battleship of the primary fleet arrived on scene and crippled the Nephilim after a short chase.

This incident is rather worrying. How did this non-Zoner (and his crew) acquire a dreadnought, which he then uses for acts of terrorism?

How, or if, you will deal with this situation is of little interest to me, but I am sure the Republic of Liberty will care.

Regards,
Victor Benley

Attachment:
Scan & Communications

To: TAZ, OSI - Read Only: Zoners - Heraklion - 05-16-2012

[font=agency fb]>>> INCOMING TRANSMISSION <<<

[Image: 256wmz4.jpg]

[color=#FFFFFF]Bonsoir monsieur Benley

I have forwarded your message to the polyfathers and I assume they will contact you shortly.

Au revoir

[font=agency fb] [color=#FFFFFF]<<< ENDING TRANSMISSION >>>

To: TAZ, OSI - Read Only: Zoners - Doc Holliday - 05-16-2012

[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
To: Mr. Victor Bentley

Kallisti, Mr. Bentley,

This is very disturbing and I do care. There was a lot wrong with this. While Unioners do attack Liberty Naval ships, Zoners do not, at least, true Zoners don't. By your scans, this ship doesn't even have Zoner paperwork.
I will be sending a message to the Independent Miners Guild on this one as it is apparently ID'd as their ship.

Sadly, Mr. Bentley, since the break-up of the Zoner Alliance, this isn't uncommon and it's even worse so with the dissolve of the late Omicroners who enforced the sale of these ships. In short, we have no real way to track who is buying these ships.

Still, I will be sending an inquiry to the IMG on this matter. For now, it is the best I can do.

Respectfully,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator

To: TAZ, OSI - Read Only: Zoners - Daedric - 05-17-2012

[Image: williamcross.png]
I've forwarded this information onto the board of directors; I believe their response will be very similar to the good doctor's. Perhaps our hospitality, normally afforded to anyone, should be withdrawn for this vessel also; something I'll mention to the board.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]