Discovery Gaming Community
Magazine Article - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Magazine Article (/showthread.php?tid=80440)

Pages: 1 2

Magazine Article - sting001 - 05-17-2012

Good morning,

Benitez_Chris here, Im currently writing a magazine article about the discovery mod of freelancer and would like to interview 6 players. The main focus would be about their characters and their adventures in the Sirus sector, however a small portion of each character profile would be dedicated to who they are in real life.

(I'm telling you all now so if you don't feel comfortable giving details like your name and age I won't be wasting your time.)(note obviously I will NOT be asking for address or anything that personal, aside from which country you are from.)

If anyone is willing to help me out for the article, please drop me a message and I will send you the questions.

Some info about me. I'm a freelance journalist, but I'm also undertaking my masters at the university of Sheffield. This article is aimed at a new MMO mag thats being created.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys, best regards

Magazine Article - Implosion - 05-17-2012

I'm cool with that.
Send over the questions.
Skype works too,the ID's in my profile.

Magazine Article - Warlord - 05-17-2012

Don't mind helping you out on this either, feel free to contact me via PM or Skype

Magazine Article - sting001 - 05-17-2012

' Wrote:Good morning,

Benitez_Chris here, Im currently writing a magazine article about the discovery mod of freelancer and would like to interview 6 players. The main focus would be about their characters and their adventures in the Sirus sector, however a small portion of each character profile would be dedicated to who they are in real life.

(I'm telling you all now so if you don't feel comfortable giving details like your name and age I won't be wasting your time.)(note obviously I will NOT be asking for address or anything that personal, aside from which country you are from.)

If anyone is willing to help me out for the article, please drop me a message and I will send you the questions.

Some info about me. I'm a freelance journalist, but I'm also undertaking my masters at the university of Sheffield. This article is aimed at a new MMO mag thats being created.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys, best regards

Hey guys, I've sent you both pms with the questions and thanks for helping. If anyone else is also interested please just reply to this thread. Thanks.

Magazine Article - Cornelius_Sula - 05-17-2012

Hermano you can send me question to :)

Magazine Article - Cornelius_Sula - 05-18-2012

Bump

Help the guy ppl

Magazine Article - Agmen of Eladesor - 05-18-2012

' Wrote:Bump

Help the guy ppl
I sent him a PM.

Magazine Article - FostersGold - 05-18-2012

I am cool with this, send me the questions over.

Magazine Article - Jose Benitez - 05-19-2012

Send me the info Chris.

Jose

Magazine Article - ejoman3002 - 05-19-2012

Send me your questions and i will give you my answers!