Discovery Gaming Community
To GMG Licensing Division - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To GMG Licensing Division (/showthread.php?tid=80558)

To GMG Licensing Division - crosxerx - 05-19-2012

..:Incoming Transmission:..

[font=Agency FB]
To: GMG Licensing Division
Pilot ID: Klaus Fenril
Ship ID: [FL]Klaus.Fenril
Subject: Request for Garanchou

Greetings Gentlemen!

Ich bin Klaus Fenril and I am a native of Rheinland. Born on Planet Neue Berlin. I am currently flying a CSV and want to explore the outer reaches of the Sirius Sector as well as the new House known as Gallia. Now, the CSV is a capable ship, just not long range capable. In my search for a true self-sufficient freighter I have come across a few capable options. None however have matched the beauty of the T-282-F. I would be honored to pilot such a vessel. I also noticed that the "Garanchou" is also capable of gas mining. Since I am a freelancer, I have no interest in this capability and would not object to its removal

I should mention that this request is only for the ship itself, no weaponry included. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me using this channel.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Klaus Fenril

..:Transmission Ended:..

To GMG Licensing Division - Gas Miners Guild - 05-19-2012

Fenril-san,

Your message has been received by the GMG Executive Offices on Niigata Station, and is scheduled to be reviewed during the next board meeting. Subsequently, one of the Guild Masters will provide an official response in this channel.

Arigato, for your patience.

Sore Dewa,
The Board

To GMG Licensing Division - Asbestos - 05-23-2012

[Image: tarokatsuorevamp.png]
To: Klaus Fenril

Konnichiwa Fenril-san!

I apologize for the delay, Fenril-san. We've just undergone a restructure of our command chain in the GMG, so your license request was left underneath a pile of paperwork. However, we've now processed your request and came to the decision to approve it. You may pick up your Garanchou at Fujisawa Mining Facility in Okinawa, but be aware that we had to recalibrate the ship's power plant to run without the mining capabilities that are standard for the model. The result was less than 100% power efficiency produced by the core.

Guild Master Taro Katsuo,
Sayonara!

To GMG Licensing Division - crosxerx - 05-24-2012

..:Incoming Transmission:..

[font=Agency FB]
To: GMG Licensing Division
Pilot ID: Klaus Fenril
Ship ID: [FL]Klaus.Fenril
Subject: Request for Garanchou

Greetings Herr Katsuo!

Wonderful news! The delay was not an issue, I understand the curse of lost paperwork all too well. I thank you for this opportunity and will be over shortly to pick up the vessel.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Klaus Fenril

..:Transmission Ended:..