Discovery Gaming Community
To: SSFailBoat Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: SSFailBoat Command (/showthread.php?tid=80643)

To: SSFailBoat Command - wmsandwmf - 05-20-2012

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[color=#FFFFFF]Encryption: MEDIUM
To: SSFailBoat Command

Greetings, my name is Kessan Duncan chief administrator of Wallace Metal Services, independent employee of Bretonia Mining & Manufacturing.

Good day Captain, we may have met few times in space or you may have met many of our employees but we cannot be sure. As a fellow BMM member, I am contacting you about hauling of Ship Hull Panels and I mean a LOT of them, something you can handle much faster and easier then sending out dozen of ships.
So let's cut to the bussiness, if you haven't yet been informed, the WMS a sub-company of the BMM have deployed a new facility which I can say it's going great! Few troubles with the Mollys but nothing too serious. Anyway, as I was saying the facility is in need of Ship Hull Panels more precise 80.000 units.

If you accept this deal 179.920.000 Credits will be sent to you and you will be payed 2.048$ Credits for every unit of SHP. In total number for the 80.000 will be 163.840.000$ Credits.
The 179.920.000$ Credits will cover your tax and cargo while the 163.840.000$ will be the total ammount from the buy price profit.

Our facility is in New London right next to the Dublin gate, easy to find, not much of a hidden place since we don't need it hidden.

I thank you for your time and I am looking forward for your answer.

Signed,
Kessan Duncan, chief administrator and founder of Wallace Metal Facility, Wallace Metal Services Company.

[color=#FFFFFF]END TRANSMISSION

To: SSFailBoat Command - wmsandwmf - 05-24-2012

[color=#FFFFFF]RETRANSMITTING

To: SSFailBoat Command - Tapeworms - 05-24-2012

INCOMING TRANSMISSION::TRANSPONDER: SSFAILBOAT

Greetings Fellow BMM Employee! My apologies for the delay in my response as my Comm equipment has been quite faulty the last few days, looks like my upstream provider is settled out now though...hopefully that will continue.

Anyhow on to business, my favorite topic. Unfortunitely I am booked solid for the time being, and it might be more fruitful for you to receive aide from another source. However, that being said there are some exceptions where I may be able to temporarilly divert resources to other projects...

One of those being you work for BMM, as do I. I believe that BMM work should be made a priority if at all possible. Also, you've tickled my fancy for overly-accurate numbers:)The only problem is they're rather confusing, please let me know exactly what you intend to pay, I gather the buying price at your base is 2048/unit, selling price being 498/unit at Stokes, are there any additional costs you're willing to cover outside the normal profit by selling to your base? After reading your offer several times it still leaves me a little confused on the payment amount.

So lets do this, get me an exact figure per run, the transport can hold 39670 cargo after shields and armor, leaving room for 19835 Panels. Let me know what you'd be willing to pay per shipment for this and we can negotiate further.

Signing off,
SSFailboat Command

END TRANSMISSION::

To: SSFailBoat Command - wmsandwmf - 05-24-2012

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Greetings sir, no problem for that delay, it happens to everyone.

Right, let's talk about the numbers. If you agree with the deal, 179.920.000$ Credits will be sent straight to you which cover the cargo (80.000) and the extra creditentials you ask for which is 35.000.000$ Credits I suppose, but because we need so many SHP, we multiplied it by few times. The facility has a set price for almost every commodity we need, like the SHP, so yes, the facility will buy every SHP unit for 2048$ Credits. We didn't calculate this per shipment we calculated it per the ammount we require. We pay for your cargo, we pay you the tax we've heard of and we pay you for the delivery.

So I will say this again. 179.920.000$ Credits will be sent once you said "let's do this" and while you deliver the cargo, you will be payed 2048$ Credits.

Anything else that wasn't understood?

Signed,
Kessan Duncan, chief administrator and founder of Wallace Metal Facility, Wallace Metal Services Company.

To: SSFailBoat Command - Tapeworms - 05-26-2012

INCOMING TRANMISSION::TRANSPONDER::SSFAILBOAT

Good day Duncan! Bloody hell, first my comms don't work at all, now they don't notify me when a new message is received. This is getting old..ugh. So again, sorry for the delayed response I didn't see it in my inbox..

Anyhow, your deal is acceptable to me, and I accept. Thank you for dumbng down the terms for us transport pilots, i definitely understand the deal now. In addition, I already have a barge full of Hull panels sitting directly outside your facility, however you're docking crews are waving me off. Perhaps you can trasmit the proper landing codes for 'SSFailboat' and I can deliver the first shipment. Expect the remaining 3 in the next couple of days.

Also the total amount of hull panels I will be bringing will only be 79340 due to cargo space restrictions. If we need to adjust the flat rate for this amount please do so.

Will be looking forward to dropping off this first shipment, please transmit docking codes ASAP

Thank you for your business and God Bless the Queen.

-SSFailBoat Command

TRANSMISSION ENDED::

To: SSFailBoat Command - wmsandwmf - 05-27-2012

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Greetings sir, no problem for that delay, it happens to everyone.

Right, sorry about that, it seems the docking rights got messed up, you can dock now.

Signed,

To: SSFailBoat Command - Tapeworms - 05-27-2012

INCOMING TRANSMISSON:: TRANSPONDER::SSFAILBOAT

Duncan,

Thank you for your payment, it should be noted however that the SSFailboat is still unable to dock at your station. Hopefully you can transmit the codes to my crew, I will check back with them in the near future to see if they have the proper codes yet or not.

Thanks for your time,

-SSFailboat Command.

To: SSFailBoat Command - wmsandwmf - 05-27-2012

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

You still cannot dock?

Your name was added to the computer, you should be able to dock.
S S F A I L B O A T, right?

Signed,

To: SSFailBoat Command - Tapeworms - 05-27-2012

INCOMING TRANSMISSION::TRANSPONDER::SSFAILBOAT

RETRANSMITTING::

Quote: Your name was added to the computer, you should be able to dock.
S S F A I L B O A T, right?

Interesting, thats the ship name alright. Perhaps your system is caps sensative? Officially its spelled 'SSFailboat' Although, I'm sure you or your engineers would have figured that out by now if that were the case.

Either way I'm still restricted. Let me know when your engineers reach a resolution.

SSFailboat out