Discovery Gaming Community
Free Userbars - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Free Userbars (/showthread.php?tid=81049)

Pages: 1 2

Free Userbars - Petitioner - 05-28-2012

UPDATE: I'M SORRY THAT THEY LOOK SO LOW-QUALITY, BUT WITH THE NEW FORUMS, ANY IMAGE YOU PUT IN WITH [img] TAGS [/img] LOOKS LIKE THIS, FROM WHAT I CAN TELL. SO I CAN'T ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT. SORRY AGAIN.

Whatever you like.

Samples:
[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: irwin.png]
[Image: irwin2.png]
[Image: escopton.png]
[Image: kye.png]

Free Userbars - Irwin - 05-28-2012

Can I get one? I'd like it to have a Boognish on the left side, and say Irwin, colours are up to you. <3

Free Userbars - escopton - 05-28-2012

I'd like one in reddish colours with an orc at one end and the text Stilgar's Red Spears at the other end, if possibru.

It's for my blood bowl league's forum.

Free Userbars - Jayce - 05-28-2012

Escopt, you play blood bowl? I've always wanted to learn how to play BB. I've played 40k and some Fantasy.:P

Irwin, I'm sorry, but this is the best I can do for the Boognish. I know how much you like periwinkle, so this is my best guess.
[Image: irwin.png]
edit: Actually, I've got an idea...
edit2: Tell me if you like this one more. I can move the Boognish around on this one.
[Image: irwin2.png]

Escopton, here's yours.
[Image: escopton.png]

Free Userbars - escopton - 05-28-2012

' Wrote:Escopt, you play blood bowl? I've always wanted to learn how to play BB. I've played 40k and some Fantasy.:P

I play Blood Bowl online (tho sometimes we undust our mini's and make it tabletop) and Warhammer Fantasy Battles, tabletop. Actually holding the national champion title at that one:P

Blood Bowl is really good, once you understand it:DWait for a steam or such offer and buy it for 10 bucks, it has a very neat tutorial and manual.

Kai: So many thanks!

Free Userbars - Venkman - 05-29-2012

Can ya' make me one for Apollo Venkman (101st Outcasts guard)
And Dr.Peter Venkman (Phoenix) ? :)

Free Userbars - Beauenheim - 06-04-2012

Gimme one with whatever you want on it.

Free Userbars - The.Amelia.Earhart - 08-31-2012

can you make one for: KnowYourEnemy
i would like something with fire in it,and i would apreciate it to have some #D effects in it as well.
dont know if you can make something like that,but that will do just fine.
on the left side from the actual bar,i would like the see the word: "Freelancer".
that needs to be wrote down in black letters,with an white background.
just untill the last letter from the word.
and on the right side the from the bar,it needs the name: "KnowYourEnemy"
this word just keeps the fire on the background.
please mind the capital letters.
i hope you can work that out for me,thanks allot.

KYE