Discovery Gaming Community
3 questions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: 3 questions (/showthread.php?tid=81213)

3 questions - Pavel - 05-30-2012

How to set 2 different prices for ore on base? Lower for selling there (for miners), and higher for buying, for traders? I know it's posssible, but I don't know how to do it, although I know playerbase tutorial.

When I play in windowed mode, or in normal mode with alt-tabing sometimes when I select game from bar, it switch music on max, it's really annoying when I speak on TS or listen music. Is there any way to turn music entirely off, let's say command in ini file, or something like that?

"Cut your engines" is valid demand for pirate now, right? And it's engagement notice as well,right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Then can trader on pirate's "cut your engines" start immediately shoot? It'd give him little advantage, surprise attack etc...

3 questions - SpaceTime - 05-30-2012

' Wrote:1.

How to set 2 different prices for ore on base? Lower for selling there (for miners), and higher for buying, for traders? I know it's posssible, but I don't know how to do it, although I know playerbase tutorial.
Actually it's not possible.

' Wrote:2.

When I play in windowed mode, or in normal mode with alt-tabing sometimes when I select game from bar, it switch music on max, it's really annoying when I speak on TS or listen music. Is there any way to turn music entirely off, let's say command in ini file, or something like that?
Turn it off from the Options?

' Wrote:3.

"Cut your engines" is valid demand for pirate now, right? And it's engagement notice as well,right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Then can trader on pirate's "cut your engines" start immediately shoot? It'd give him little advantage, surprise attack etc...
Basically if the pirate roleplayed enough the demand to stop and the trader doesn't stop, he is free to shoot him down.

3 questions - Daedric - 05-30-2012

1. Not possible.

2. This is a bug, the only way is to mute the music in the options of the game entirely.

3. If you fail to stop when he tells you to do so, he is free to shoot you. It is not an engagement notice. It is not a formal demand either. There is zero need for engagment notices, the only thing required before PvP happens is role play. I highly doubt telling you to cut your engines is enough role play for a trader to open up on the pirate/navy/cop. An actual pirate demand/fine (credits, cargo, RP demand) are sufficent for the trader to silently open up on the pirate/navy/cop though.

3 questions - bloogaL - 05-30-2012

If you're thinking of places like King's Cross (the Bowex base) then I think what they actually do is set it to buy -only- when there's a mining operation from BMM going on. Then when there isn't, they set it to sell at a higher price.