Discovery Gaming Community
The Cartel - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Cartel - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=81295)

The Cartel - Recruitment - Leo - 05-31-2012

[Opening Channel - Beginning Transmission]

[Image: symbol_of_chaos_by_schunki-d4rljxh-1.png]
Faction Document

[Subject: Recruitment

[color=white]A young woman sits in front of the screen with a smug smile on her face. She cannot look a day over 25. The background is what appears to be a rusted wall. On this rusted wall is a flag with a black symbol. Arrows on the symbol point in all directions. The young woman begins to speak, her words very well pronounced.

Hello viewers. My name is Kasumi Masuyo, and I am the spokesperson for "The Cartel." What is The Cartel, you might ask. Well, The Cartel is a group of like-minded individuals who understand the fact that some goods...you simply cannot get from...undesirable places. We understand that some of that cargo you might have picked up is questionable by the restrictive laws that are enforced upon us by "The Houses."

The young woman rolls her eyes and does the quote signs with her fingers at the mention of "The Houses."

Let me be the first to tell you, you are not alone in these thoughts. However, if you are one of those brave individuals who enjoy breaking through the blockades enforced on us by, "The Houses." If you enjoy the rush of running from the law to deliver your goods and earn your stripes and credits, then The Cartel might just be fore you! The only things that we require of our members, is to follow "The Smugglers Code".

So, what do you say, viewer? Are you ready to become a smuggler? Are you ready to join The Cartel?

If you feel you are, please reply in this transmission with your information. We will add you to the roster and get you setup properly with the right documentation and ship so that you can begin your destiny! Once you are accepted, more information will be relayed to your S.K.Y.P.3. communicators for meeting points. The Cartel has no base, so we will be meeting you in space.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Ship Name[/b] [i](If applicable)[/i]:
[b]Ship Tyoe:[/b[
[b]Knowledge of Navigational Charts:[/b]
[b]Skill sets:[/b]
[b]History/Story:[/b]

We will be in touch.
[font=Book Antiqua]Kasumi Masuyo
Spokesperson of The Cartel

The screen flashes a strange symbol of The Cartel before going black.

[font=Lucida Console][color=black][Transmission Closed - Channel Open]

Encrypting Source............................Complete

The Cartel - Recruitment - Sabru - 06-28-2012

Name:Damon Baird
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Ship Name (If applicable): Vengeful_Spirit, ACS-Sydney
Ship Type: BW transport, Raven's Talon fighter
Knowledge of Navigational Charts: Reasonable
Skill sets: CLASSIFIED
History/Story: CLASSIFIED