Discovery Gaming Community
Minecraft Public Server - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Minecraft Public Server (/showthread.php?tid=81372)

Pages: 1 2 3

Minecraft Public Server - frozen - 06-01-2012

Just putting it out there, we have a (semi) public minecraft server hosted by treewyrm which is basically open for anyone to connect to and start playing and building their own creationsving on the server.

the server is a SMP server with quite a few disco (and ex disco) members playing on the server. we're pretty relaxed and lenient, but dont tolerate bull**** or trolling that makes people quit. there is a dedicated skype chat and a webpage which lists all the commands the members can use on the servers.

The only thing is, for new players, just make sure you send me a PM here or on skype (my skype is gurjiv.singh afaik) with your minecraft name so i can promote you to members so you can play/warp around the different towns and use the basic commands, and if you want, add you to the minecraft chat to have others to play the game with (or solo if thats your thing).

the IP is "Minethrough.me", feel free to connect and start shacking up. there are plugins for anti griefing and any client side mods that give an unfair advantage (such as xray) arent allowed (defeats the purpose of SMP:P). Optifine and such are fine however.

Minecraft Public Server - Exile - 06-01-2012

Because Gurjiv tends to forget things ; You can also contact me for playing on the server. Please don't PM me here though, I rarely visit. Skype adress is mike.oerlemans .

Minecraft Public Server - Dusty Lens - 06-02-2012

Sounds cool Frozen. Hit me up on skype to talk about it some mo... Oh wait.

Minecraft Public Server - SparkyRailgun - 06-02-2012

Is it vanilla other than the serverside command plugins?

Minecraft Public Server - HuggieSunrise - 06-02-2012

Visited. loved.. LOVED the little town you folks have. its wonderfully put together.

not sure where ill settle yet but i think ill pop in when you guys are around so i can borrow a map.

You dont have a dynamap workin do ya? Im abit of a hermit.

Minecraft Public Server - frozen - 06-02-2012

' Wrote:Is it vanilla other than the serverside command plugins?

There is a few extra plugins such as worldedit, mobarena (still being configured, plus we still have to build the arena for it lol) commandbook and stuff like the ability for players to lock their doors/chests etc using the /cprivate command.

' Wrote:Visited. loved.. LOVED the little town you folks have. its wonderfully put together.

not sure where ill settle yet but i think ill pop in when you guys are around so i can borrow a map.
You dont have a dynamap workin do ya? Im abit of a hermit.

not yet, but i did speak to yuri about that. once the webpages are up and mobarena etc is set up, ill mention it again to him, hopefully we can get that setup soon as well.

Minecraft Public Server - the real dutch - 06-03-2012

cracked minecraft allowed?

Minecraft Public Server - Exdeathevn - 06-03-2012

Well you've got me curious, will add and message over skype.

Minecraft Public Server - frozen - 06-06-2012

' Wrote:cracked minecraft allowed?

I'll have to get back to you on that.

' Wrote:Well you've got me curious, will add and message over skype.

Sure feel free to do so.

Minecraft Public Server - Death.RunningVerminator - 06-06-2012

PMed on skype.