Discovery Gaming Community
Connecticut / Alaska gate - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Connecticut / Alaska gate (/showthread.php?tid=8141)

Pages: 1 2

Connecticut / Alaska gate - Winkie - 04-28-2008

Been serchin' the forums for some clue... not finding any thing. Can some one tell me what happend to the Connecticut / Alaska gate?:unsure:

Connecticut / Alaska gate - Fellow Hoodlum - 04-28-2008

Oh yeah, that got removed. Connecticut is a dead-end non-roleplay system now. No easy trade routes through
there anymore ... Sorry

Hood

Connecticut / Alaska gate - sovereign - 04-28-2008

It went poof. It doesn't need to be there, and as such went poof.

Seriously, Alaska is only supposed to be accessible from Liberty-side to the higher ups of the Liberty Navy and Liberty Security Force. Not even the LPI can go in there, although I think they're allowed to shove people away from the minefield.

Connecticut / Alaska gate - Praetyre - 04-28-2008

Indeed. In my view, even most Liberty Navy and Security Force people would never get to see the place in their whole careers. Only a small, Guard like elite and the highest echelons would know what goes on in Zone 21.

Connecticut / Alaska gate - Klaw117 - 04-28-2008

I think all Liberty Navy/LSF pilots could see Zone 21 in their careers. They probably just can't go into Alaska unless they were elite.

Getting rid of the Connecticut->Alaska JG also cuts down on the smuggling into Liberty. Only the SA, LSF, and special ships with permission from the Admiral of the SA can go into Zone 21.

Connecticut / Alaska gate - timmychen - 04-28-2008

As of right now, only people who has permission from the Liberty High Command may enter Z21, and even less can enter Alaska. Most of the time though, it's smugglers or the Order we find in there.

Connecticut / Alaska gate - Praetyre - 04-28-2008

Zone 21=Alaska. The minefield is not Zone 21, it's the "Zone 21 minefield", as stated by the infocard, and Zone 21 is the codename of the Alaska system. Just a correction.

Connecticut / Alaska gate - timmychen - 04-28-2008

' Wrote:Zone 21=Alaska. The minefield is not Zone 21, it's the "Zone 21 minefield", as stated by the infocard, and Zone 21 is the codename of the Alaska system. Just a correction.

Oops, my bad. Good to know.. always thought Z21 and Alaska were seperate things.

Connecticut / Alaska gate - Klaw117 - 04-28-2008

Zone 21 is a codename for Alaska? I always thought Zone 21 was the minefield and restricted space around the NY->Alaska JG while Alaska was the actual system.

Connecticut / Alaska gate - Etaphreven - 04-28-2008

' Wrote:Zone 21=Alaska. The minefield is not Zone 21, it's the "Zone 21 minefield", as stated by the infocard, and Zone 21 is the codename of the Alaska system. Just a correction.

What?! So I am not alone! I always thought Zone 21 included Alaska! Mwhaha!