Discovery Gaming Community
The Council of the Maquis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Official Faction Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=245)
+----- Forum: Official Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+------ Forum: Archived Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=290)
+------ Thread: The Council of the Maquis (/showthread.php?tid=81415)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The Council of the Maquis - The Maquis High Command - 06-02-2012

The Maquis
The Council of the Maquis

[Image: -.png]

ID – The Maquis ID

IFF – The Maquis

Tag - |CoM (After name)

Naming convention:
Character.name|CoM
Ship.Name|CoM

[Image: 264px-MaquisLogo.png] [Image: 220px-Flag-gallia2.png]

History

In the early 7th century A.G.S., the Maquis were responsible for a series of massive explosions that killed over two thousand civilians in Gallic cities. This harmed the Council's reputation so much that all Maquis were expelled and had to seek new bases of operation. Contrary to what many expected, the two groups did not become enemies. Instead, the Maquis evolved into pragmatic group of fortune seekers who began working with both The Council and with the more unlawful factions of Gallia. The Maquis broadened the range of actions they took against the Crown and its supporters to include piracy and smuggling, in addition to the ever-present political terrorism. To date the Maquis have also played an important role in the Second Gallic War, fighting with the Council against the Gallic Royal Navy and helping gain the assistance of other Gallic unlawfuls in supplying Council war efforts.

624 - 710 AGS
The Maquis is one group from Gallia to which didn't like diplomacy Gallia. It was not pleasant to them of relation Gallia to civil, and they have decided to separate from it and to create terrorist group which named the Maquis. They made attacks on trading the civil ships and many military men. Operations passed successfully, until, when Gallia has collected all forces, and has given fight which the Maquis have lost. After loss of pilots in some years, the Maquis has united with piracy groups Gallia and has made the full union with the Counсil. Some years they were at war together against Gallia. But after a victory, always there is a defeat, and at fight under station Dijon. In this fight the Maquis have lost all ships. But thanking their unions the Counсil has authorized for use of their ships. In comparison old the Maquis and new, they considerably became more strongly. The political terrorism became their primary goal.

710 - 819 AGS
In the beginning 710 AGS in The Maquis there was a revolution in which consequence military activity from profit on trade has started to develop. The decree in which it is written about possible transportations of cargoes and in what direction has been signed. Trade went successfully. All goods transported The Maquis were legal. The success of trade depends at most support of which at The Maquis was enough. The profit went not only from the trade, but also the caught conveyors of Gallia.

In 750 AGS the law on the rights of dealers which have been caught of The Maquis has been written. Into their rights entered:
- Refusal of giving of money and payment in the form of a part of the ship or a share of the cargo.
- The contract agreement for the certain sum that this pilot won't be attacked of The Maquis within one week.
- Destruction of any ship of military type in a zone of distribution of force of The Maquis.
These 3 points have been signed by the leader of The Maquis. The declaration has helped to avoid many victims in attacks to transport.

In the beginning 800 AGS there was a revolution which hasn't mentioned all laws, but has essentially changed the relation between pilots of The Maquis. All pilots have been raised in a post and everyone received the duties separately. The leader has been obliged to notify all pilots on forthcoming fight. All orders and laws have been considered by all pilots and selected by voting.

In the end of 819 AGS the peace treaty with Zoners [TAZ] in which duties of each party have been mentioned has been signed to protect borders of the territories, free port on bases in Baffin and easy access Zoners in Gallia and possibility to dock on bases of The Maquis.

Who are we?

The Maquis is the terrorist organization which disturbs to the basic development and trade of Gallia. This Faction kills all transport ships and military men without need. Each pilot of The Maquis should know possibilities of the ships and well fly. After each attack the pilot can receive the new status for command of stronger division.

We are the Maquis. Our primary goal to terrorize Gallia. But we also diplomatic fraction. We solve questions by negotiations, instead of senseless shooting more often. But we struggle for freedom of Gallia. Our allies are always ready to help us. But we fly not only in our systems. Less often we fly in Sirius for search of all ships and new allies. At us the strong ships, at us the strong weapon. Let's make our problem feasible. We are Maquis and we fly together and we battle shoulder to shoulder.

Our main intention is to overthrow the present King of Gallia, to do as much damage to the Royal Navy as possible and to help the Council in the war. For the orange revolution!

[Image: x_f4b9704f.jpg]

Commissariats of Maquis:

Defense commissariat

The main task of this commissariat is strategic protection, defense of all stations and consideration of new ways of development. Only one commissioner is engaged in it, his main task to think out tactics and to consider ways of protection of stations and systems at attack of the enemy.

Attack commissariat

The main task of this commissariat is strategic attacks, ways of attack and investigation of all unknown systems. The commissioner of this commissariat is engaged in development of protocols of attack on different types of the ships and strategic ways of attacks.

Our rangs:

Unknown father

The coded person. Most likely is the leader of the Maquis. All it call *Unknown father*. You won't see him as the pilot.

Ships: Don't use ships.

Council of Maquis (High command)

Very seldom it is possible to see one, sit at the main office more often and solve problems of the forthcoming operations. Take off on especially important missions.

Ships: Gallic Brigands Fighters, Gallic Brigands Bombers, Gallic Brigands Transports, Unione Corse Fighters, Unione Corse Bombers, Civilian Fighters, Civilian Bombers, Civilian Transports, Council Fighters, Council Bombers, Slave Liners.

Commissioner (High command)

Developers, plan new plans which come to coordination in the council later. High-class pilots. Access to all secrets of the Maquis

Ships: Gallic Brigands Fighters, Gallic Brigands Bombers, Gallic Brigands Transports, Unione Corse Fighters, Unione Corse Bombers, Civilian Fighters, Civilian Bombers, Civilian Transports, Council Fighters, Council Bombers, Slave Liners.

Masters

It is better not to meet these pilots, they are skillful fighters. One such pilot can kill two pilots. Very often fly and train. Through them it is best of all to contact the high command.

Ships: Gallic Brigands Fighters, Gallic Brigands Bombers, Gallic Brigands Transports, Unione Corse Fighters, Unione Corse Bombers, Civilian Fighters, Civilian Bombers, Civilian Transports, Council Fighters, Council Bombers.

Knights

The pilots who have passed the first stages of training. To them costs still to much will learn, but these pilots let's to you have a rest in fight.

Ships: Gallic Brigands Transports, Civilian Fighters, Civilian Bombers, Civilian Transports, Council Fighters, Council Bombers.

Pupils

Pilots on training. Usually don't fly alone.

Ships: Council Fighters, Council Bombers.

Council of Maquis (High command)
-Klara Fabento
-David Blanchard
-Michel Fabento
Commissioner (High command)
-Ferdinand Dagger *Commissioner of attack*
-Empty seat *Commissioner of defense*
Masters
-Adam Devolme
-

Knights
-Thierry Erde
-Savinell D'Amour
-Sylvan Laurent
-

Pupils
-Jean Legare
-

Discharged for a while
-Thierry Moreau *Commissioner of attack*
-Corentin Chasnial *Member of the Council of the Maquis*
-Jaque de Acelet *Master*
-Renzo Dyson *Knight*
-Pierre Blanc *Master*
-
Agents of the Maquis
-(Working for)

Distinctions:

[Image: Maquis.png]

[Image: 2Maquis.png]

1 star - 1 killed enemy
2 star - 2 killed enemies
3 star - 6 killed enemies
4 star - 10 killed enemies
5 star - 15 killed enemies
6 star - 22 killed enemies
Top | - murder of two enemies without death
Top - Murder of all types of the ships
Bottom | - a group departure from the Gallia
Bottom - - Reception of 10000000 credits from the trading ships

Everyone pilot will have personal distinctions.

Weapons and ships which we can to use.
Weapons:
-Gallic Brigand
-Unione Corse
-Council
-Gallic Civilian
-Maquis
-Gallic (Only for High command) (Thieves' models)
Ships:
-Gallic Brigand
-Unione Corse
-Council
-Gallic Civilian (Thieves' models)
-Maquis

Permission to use Gunboats:

Code:
-[b]Shipname|CoM - The Maquis IFF/ Freelancer ID
-Special permission for use Gallic Brigands Gunboats.

Diplomacy:

Allied:
The Council
Gallic Brigands
Unione Corse

Frendly:
Temporary Autonomous Zoners
The Colonial Republic
The Independent Miners' Guild
Rorry's Renegades
Task Force One Four One
Gallic Scrap Consortium

Neutral:
Bretonia Police
Bretonia Armeed Force
Bretonia corporations
Sirius's corporations
The Artisan Farmers' Alliance
The Golden Chrysanthemums
The Black Dragon Society
The Mollys
Reapers of Sirius

Unfriend:
Kusari Naval Forces
Kishiro Technologies
Samura Heavy Industries

Hostile:
Gallic Corporations
Outcasts
Corsairs
Gaians

At War:
Gallic Royal Navy
Gallic Royal Police

Our code

1. Articles of war
1.1. Each commissioner has a zone in which at it the priority is higher.
1.1.1. Attack commissariat: Orkney; Tau-23; Tau-29; Tau-31; Tau-37; Leeds; Kyushu; New Tokio; Hokkaido; Omicron-80; Omicron Alpha; Baffin; Coronado; New London; Edinburg; Dublin; Cambridge; Omega-3.
1.1.2. Defense commissariat: Champagne; Burgundy; Dauphine; Languedoc; Touraine; Auvergne; Provence; Corse; Savoie; Franche-compte; Orkney; Lorraine; Roussillon.
1.2. All orders should be carried out by a rank without an explanation above.
1.3. To report after all flights and participations in fights. In independence who whom destroyed or was lost.
1.4. Neutral pilots not to attack for any reasons. Self-defense is allowed.
1.5. In systems when special operation is carried out to demand something from transport it is forbidden.
1.6. Always to help the allies or pilots ranks are lower. They completely are your care.
1.7. All special operations should be approved by the top management.
1.8. All special operations should comprise the purpose which it is necessary to find or eliminate.
1.9. The whole enemy ships during special operation should be destroyed.
1.10. Everyone transport with cargo, which need for bases should be destroyer.
2. Defensive code
2.1. At defensive operations all should follow the plan which is offered by the commissioner of protection or one of council.
2.2. Defensive operation is any operation concerning us in systems, close to our house.
2.3. About all dangerous situations, you are obliged to report to the top management.
3. Piracy code
3.1. It is authorized to demand from all, in house systems. Something can be the requirement.
3.2. The requirement of money is limited.
3.2.1. Each pilot can demand money personally if is in group with other pilots.
3.2.2. The general requirement shouldn't exceed 20.000.000 credits.
3.3. Any requirement from one and that is transport there can not be more than two times in one day.
3.4. All your requirements you should describe to the top management.
4. Terrorist code
4.1. Each operation should be described in detail to the top management.
4.2. Any act of terrorism is destruction of the ships.
4.3. The act of terrorism is resolved in any place.
4.4. The act of terrorism can be on the relation only to enemies of Maquis.

The Council of the Maquis - fencore - 06-07-2012

Your bank ship only has 205 million on it. Your request will not be initiated until we have the entire 500 million fee

The Council of the Maquis - Yber - 06-09-2012

All I've seen from you is a total disappointment. You don't deserve official status by any chance. Your RP lack completely ingame and your behaviour has been worse each time I've met you.

Call it bad luck, call it whatever. You need some real work before even thinking about trying to go official.

Edit: I went mad guys, sorry. But the main point remains, you still need some serious work, I think before applying to be officials.

The Council of the Maquis - Valhalla Sr. - 06-09-2012

I've met a couple of you on. You start really great with RPing, but, as time goes on, you start ooRPing more and more. And after fights, when you die.... don't do what you did before (spam me in private)

Good luck

The Council of the Maquis - Decktare - 06-09-2012

' Wrote:All I've seen from you is a total disappointment. You don't deserve official status by any chance. Your RP lack completely ingame and your behaviour has been worse each time I've met you.

Call it bad luck, call it whatever. You need some real work before even thinking about trying to go official.

Our pilots are working about it. Our RP is good, but some time we have ooRP...
I think, it's good work.

The Council of the Maquis - Decktare - 06-09-2012

' Wrote:I've met a couple of you on. You start really great with RPing, but, as time goes on, you start ooRPing more and more. And after fights, when you die.... don't do what you did before (spam me in private)

Good luck

Thanks you. Really, it was so hard...

My honest opinion. I really wish for every faction to succeed, but, really, teach your guys how to RP properly, and, you will see what comes up. A perfectly good faction

The Council of the Maquis - Yber - 06-09-2012

I was talking about this situation, actually:

I was going on my pacifist outcast (yeah, trying new RPs 24/7) around Taus, since I had a great RP with some IMG| there, when I saw another sabre being shot by 2 colonials, one of them a gunboat. I standed by, due to my RP, and kept telling them to stop killing each other and be civilizated. The usual pacifist RP, you know.
One of your guys came on another gunboat, and saying "You both die now", he started to shoot at me. That I went mad, true. That I may be under it's effects, perhaps. But it's obvious you need to work at it. In both, lack of RP and ganking. And don't come telling me 2 zooming GBs + 1 LF vs 2 sabres, one of them not even shooting, isn't a gank. Not complaining, just saying that what you give, you'll get.

Don't worry guys, you've plenty of time to work on the points mentioned above, I'm pretty sure, things will go better next time.

Edit: Deleted a part, messed the topics up:P

' Wrote:don't worry guys, you've plenty of time to work on the points mentioned above, I'm pretty sure, things will go better next time.

The Council of the Maquis - Echo 7-7 - 06-10-2012

' Wrote:...
One of your guys came on another gunboat...

The Maquis ID no longer permits gunboats. You should get rid of them quickly; your options include turning them into Council ID'd ships or Brigand ID'd ships. Otherwise, you can swap them for different ships. The Taureau Assault Transport has a CD + CM so you will find it is a decent transport for cargo piracy.