Discovery Gaming Community
Unione Corse Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Unione Corse Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=81445)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: L'Unione Corse Recruitment Page - Exdeathevn - 11-19-2012

[Image: TransArek2.png]

Aspirant Henri Gardon, we have reviewed your application and i'm pleased to welcome you to the Union Corse.
Remember to tune into the Sky-P3 communique channel for instructions.

Commandant Maxim,
Division du financement de l'économie

[Image: END%20TRANSMISSION.png]

RE: L'Unione Corse Recruitment Page - Echelon - 03-07-2013

Encyption Level= High
Sending Transmission
Bonjouir, My Name Is Royce Cailot

Hight: 6'4
Other Phyiscal Features: Buff,Dark Brown Hair, Weighs 180 lb.

I was born on Planet Nevers, Raised in a harsh enviroment With a Divorced Family, My Father seeked employment inside the Corse, so did my brothers , I For a while became a trader, but my father told me to work for the Corse, so i resigned from my duties at GMS, and seeked employment for the Corse with my family.

RE: L'Unione Corse Recruitment Page - Johnathan Nox Carter - 03-07-2013

-:-Ouvrer Canal-:-
::Big Grinebouter Transmission:::

Bonjour, mes amis.

I am here to present my application towards the cause of the Corse.

1. Your name:
Sorien LeBlanc.

2. Your physical description:
Height: 1.79 meters
Weight: 73 kilograms

Appearance: Green eyes; brown-blonde short hair

3. A short biography about yourself:
My family has it's roots deep within the cities of Planet Orleans. Only two decades ago has my father joined the Corse bringing the family under the Unione's wings, but since he has now grown weary and unable to stand for our name, i am willing to take his place, at the age of 36.

I've been mainly a scouting pilot and a diplomat in general, for my parents wished me to gain knowledge for the spirit, not the fire and sword. Still, i believe i am ready for any task that may arise from now on and i'm pledging, once again, the allegiance of the LeBlancs to the Corse.

:::Finer Transmission:::
-:-Fermer Canal-:-

RE: L'Unione Corse Recruitment Page - Exdeathevn - 03-09-2013

[Image: TransArek3.png]

Bonjour, Aspirants LeBlanc & Cailot. I'm pleased to announce that you've been given the green light.. Welcome aboard.

Commandant Maxim,
Division du financement de l'économie

RE: L'Unione Corse Recruitment Page - GrnRaptor - 04-29-2013

1. Your name
Antoine La'Biere

2. Your physical description.
5'4", light blonde hair, blue eyes, small and wiry frame.

3. A short biography about yourself.

A Unione Corse member from birth born to parents who typically run legal cargo, Antoine learned to count and do math using shipments of goods and their profit margins. Assigned as a dockhand on Montelimer Base in Dauphine, he aspires to be allowed to run cargo on his own, and perhaps even show an aptitude for facing down the the enemies of Corse. While somewhat ignorant of the outside world due to his station, he yearns for the chance to prove himself in space. He is also a bit tempermental due to his height, as he is often literally looked down on by those around him. Antoine is sadly ignorant of the fact that any teasing he does receive due to his height is not meant as truely demeaning, but out of love for a younger member of the family.

RE: L'Unione Corse Recruitment Page - Exdeathevn - 04-30-2013

Bonjour, monsieur La'Biere.
We have discussed your application request and made our decision.
Congratulations and welcome aboard, Aspirant. All the information you will need can be found on the Sky-p3 datasat.

-Commandant Maxim

RE: L'Unione Corse Recruitment Page - Lanakov - 05-22-2013

[Image: 9a8868c7-ebea-44d7-9fae-cbd66d6679df.jpg]

Salutations, Corse friends, my name is José Nivalgo. I have been flying on my own under the banner of the Unione in the days of the Seclusion, when the Crown sealed the gates to the Core Worlds. I was on the "exposed" side, you could say, and I had a few run-ins with many actors of that period, from pretty much every side. Save from the Junkers. Dieux, I hate the Junkers.

Anyway ! One day, I made it, I scored a pretty good deal with a fallen GRN officer. I'll spare you the details, but after honoring my promises and settling a few scores, I elected to lay low for a while, off the fat of the land I had purchased on Nevers, happy with my good fortune. And that could have lasted if the situation had remained as it were, but with the Crown retaking Languedoc and pushing the Council out, well... Things on Nevers just aren't the same anymore, there's a new tension in people... And the taxes have skyrocketted, and it would seem I just can't keep up with my lifestyle anymore. Hell, even if I could, I feel there is more to do, new business opportunities, people to meet, worlds to explore... I can't bear to miss that. Then I heard the UC had found its stability and was seriously expanding into Sirius... Need I say more ?

I want in, gentlemen. I am experienced in all manners of deals people can't refuse, and I always have a few aces up my sleeves. I've been out of business long enough. There are still a few things I must do before I finally go on an endless vacation on some tropical island. Hope to hear from you soon.

RE: L'Unione Corse Recruitment Page - Exdeathevn - 05-23-2013

Bonjour, monsieur Nivalgo.
We have discussed your application request and made our decision in your favor.
All the information you will need can be found on the Sky-p3 network. Welcome back to the business end.

-Commandant Maxim

RE: Unione Corse Recruitment - Luke. - 06-04-2013

***Incoming Transmission***
[Encryption: High]
...:Tongueersonal image loading...loading failed. Initialising Transmission::...

Name: Lucius Laxer
Height: 1.75 metres
Weight: About 11 Stone
Hair colour: Blonde
Eye colour: Blue

Dear L'Unione Corse,

My name is Lucius Laxer, a pilot from the depths of Montelimar Base. Born and bred upon this very station, I joined my siblings and even my parents in full scale battles with our enemies. Though as great as they were, after a brother was lost upon a venture to the tau's that became grave, my parents valued my life but wanted me to find those who could protect and assist me (as they had retired shortly afterwards). That was their life and they're happy to have seen it through though at the terrible loss of my brother, Cecil.

So here I am, after flying alongside several Corse pilots, i've decided that it's time to join a different type of family and can only hope that you'll accept me into your ranks. To avenge Cecil and redeem personal victory and victory for l'Unione.

Merci Beaucoup.

***End Transmission***

RE: Unione Corse Recruitment - Teerin - 06-05-2013

[Image: 2vx4zew.png]

Messieur Laxer,

Bonsoir, mon ami. After consulting with the rest of the Armed Command, your application for the Unione Corse Armed Division has been accepted. We shall transmit all the necessary information to you shortly. I look forward to flying with you in space.

General Logarus,
Unione Corse Armed Command
[Image: 2qxp3b5.png]