Discovery Gaming Community
To: Administrator of Tournus Exchange - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Administrator of Tournus Exchange (/showthread.php?tid=81462)

Pages: 1 2

To: Administrator of Tournus Exchange - Decktare - 06-03-2012

#Incoming transmission#

[Image: x_bd59cd5b.jpg]

ID: Klara Fabento
Priority: High
To:Administrator of Tournus Exchange

[font=Tahoma]Bonjour,

I very much am not happy with an arrangement of your base in Burgundy sector 6C system.

If you want, that your base was live and stood where costs, then follow the following requirements:

-40.000.000 money every week to Carcassonne|CoM
-Destroy shield module on your base

In other case we will destroy your base.

[color=#000000]
#End transmission#

To: Administrator of Tournus Exchange - Challenger - 06-04-2012

-- Incoming Transmission--
-- Denoising Signal --
-- Decrypting . . . Done. --
-- Voice and Video. --

[Image: 6EZ8F.jpg]

Sender: Martin Vernier
Affiliation: Solar Engineering
Priority: Low
To: Klara Fabento

Bonjour miss,

What exactly is your problem with our base?

Also, please use a standard transmitter for your reply. Your writing is so horribly mangled I cannot understand half of the transmission.

Regards,
-Martin Vernier.

-- End Transmission --

To: Administrator of Tournus Exchange - Decktare - 06-04-2012

#Incoming transmission#

[font=Tahoma]Bonjour,

Well, I think you want to spend money, if you built your base here.

We can destroy your base, but if you will follow this requests, we will safe it.

-40.000.000 money every week to Carcassonne|CoM
-Destroy shield module on your base

Your choice, well?

[color=#000000]
#End transmission#

-- Incoming Transmission --
-- Denoising Signal --
-- Voice and Video. --

[Image: confusedhorzflipcolonel.jpg]

Recipient: Klara Fabento

My dear, I'm quite confused; you haven't addressed my question. What is it about the location of the Tournus Exchange that you find offensive? If you find our decorations distasteful, perhaps we could come to an agreement on paint choice. If you're a well-informed individual, you will be aware that we have no plans to put weapons platforms on our station, so it poses no threat to you or anyone else. I fail to see what complaint you could possibly have about our location, and hope that you will speedily enlighten forthwith.

Now, about this transmitter problem you're having. It looks like you've asked your technicians to tweak whatever old rustbucket you're using to communicate with me, but some work clearly still needs to be done. This isn't something I'd like you to mention to the higher ups, but I could arrange to send you some money to spring for a new transmitter. That'd probably clear up the noise in the audio feed, and it'd be much easier to understand you.

It . . . IS the transmitter, isn't it? I can't imagine the venerable Council of Maquis would find coherent writing difficult . . .

Regards,
-Martin Vernier.

-- End Transmission --

#Incoming transmission#

[font=Tahoma]Bonjour,

Ohohoho... Well. We will kill your base, just.

#End transmission#

-- Denoising Signal --
-- Voice and Video. --

[Image: VaLJM.jpg]

Young Lady, you are being so very impatient. How on earth do you expect to conduct business with legitimate enterprise when you fly off the handle over a perhaps unfair jab? I apologize if I touched a nerve, I'll just have one of our interns interpret these messages for me before they reach my desk.

Now, you've demanded that we destroy our shield module. That's completely unacceptable, and if you feel the need to continue demanding such a ludicrous thing I'm afraid we won't be able to work out anything at all. However, money may be an option. I have spoken with my associates, and given the current state of your organization we believe that it would be appropriate to offer you the princely sum of Five Million Gallic Francs on an annually recurring basis. I am told it would be unwise to offer you more, because this would elevate the venerable Council of Maquis to the second lowest tax bracket in Gallia, and end up providing you even less benefit after you've paid your dues to the crown.

And, really miss, I'm still baffled. What problem exactly do you have with our base? I'm getting the feeling you're only looking for some wanton property destruction, which would be quite unbecoming for an organization as well-known as yours.

Regards,
Martin Vernier.

-- End Transmission --

#Incoming transmission#

[font=Tahoma]Bonjour,

I will answer only on last question, becouse other questions are incompetent for me.
Well, you base got our best position for piracy. But I think that you can close the base for other pilots. Then I will think about it.
You should to know how to talk with girl, well?

#End transmission#

-- Denoising Signal --
Segmentation Fault.

-- Denoising Signal --
-- Voice and Video --

[Image: 9HDCp.jpg]

Priority: ???

Bonjour,

Apologies miss, looks like you aren't the only organization with a rustbucket of a transmitter. I've fired the man responsible for it, but unfortunately he was also the intern translating your messages for me. I shall have to get my reading glasses and finest cognac for this.

* Glances through paper transcript of message, his brow furrowing more deeply with each passing sentence. *

Err . . . One moment please.

* The video feed cuts out briefly, and when Vernier reappears the timestamp has increased by two hours. *

I believe, my dear, that I have understood your message fully. You wish for us to restrict docking rights on our base! Well, you will be pleased to know that your wish has been swiftly complied with. Currently, only his majesty's royal navy and police force, as well as some solar engineering employees have been granted access to the Tournus Exchange.

I'm glad we could resolve this so painlessly; it is a pleasure to see how fair and reasonable an organization the Council of Maquis has become under your leadership. Is there anything further you require?

Warmest Regards,
-Martin Vernier

#Incoming transmission#

[font=Tahoma]Bonjour,

Another one then, can you write a permission to dock for our two ships?
Carcassonne|CoM and Granville|CoM
That all, thanks you.

#End transmission#