Discovery Gaming Community
Order vs Liberty - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Order vs Liberty (/showthread.php?tid=8193)

Pages: 1 2

Order vs Liberty - stewcool - 04-30-2008

Fleet Admiral Travis

"Recently my ship the Tenabras. Was called an "enemy" to Liberty.
I found out why it's the enemy of Liberty. I was passing through
Liberty space, as quietly as possible. When a Liberty fleet stopped
me. I, trying my best to go home, was attacked by the Liberty fleet.
Instead of opening fire I fled. Making it to the rumored system, Alaska,
I was still being chased. So I defended myself by shooting down 2
liberty ships. Less than an hour later I got a distress call from
someone in Alaska. I went to help them. At which time they were
being attacked by and SA pilot. I defended them sadly failing.
Then all the Liberty Forces turned on me again. I took out the
lead ship then had to flee again.

At which point I have defended myself and others twice. Causing
me to think Liberty Forces are either
A: Corrupt
or
B: Trigger Happy

This information can be confirmed. Which again brings me to figure.
They only call me an enemy cause I defend myself and I call them
terrorist for attacking people for being in the wrong place."

//If you want to RP in this thread do not flame any faction. Just word your opinion somewhat softly.

Order vs Liberty - Heartless - 04-30-2008

**Com.ID-Rear-Admiral-Sius-Malacos**

Greetings. I am Sius Malacos, Rear Admiral and 4th in command of Black Squadron, and the Order.
It seems with the recent build-up of more Liberty fleets with all these small fighters and enourmous capital ships, the Order will have to try to keep up. Our remote location and hostile environment may not keep the Libertonians out for long. A full out war will hopefully not come, but I sence more conflict arising in or near the Alaska system.
I have directed this message to the other Admirals and members of Black Squadron. A member of the order is a part of our family, and we will help our men out. As of now there is discussion fo the build-up of more ships, and soon we may not just be a few fighters patrolling Order space, but a fleet with an active Battleship at the head!
Don't worry, you are not alone.

-Sius Malacos

//Message Ends

Order vs Liberty - stewcool - 04-30-2008

Comm ID: Fleet Admiral Travis Elation

"The 122nd Order Guard Flagship Tenabras, along with its fleet. Is aware
of this massive build up. We currently have 2-3 Tenabras class Battleships
being built at Evora Shipyard. Our fleet may not be the largest out
in Sirius, however we are the most determined to succeed. We calculate
that by the end of this week. The 122nd will have grown into a fleet
strong enough to take on any Liberty fleet that gets in it's way. These
new ships will be stronger and faster then any normal Osiris.

I thank the Black Squadron for it's support."

*Comm ended*

Order vs Liberty - Tenacity - 05-02-2008

***Comm ID: Virago - LSF Defector to the Order***

I used to serve liberty, but their entire social ladder and ranking system has gone haywire. Despite having my orders to guard zone 21, I was fired upon by Southern Alliance battleships in the area, and took that as the turning point in my career - defecting to the Order with my ship and the few crew who were like minded... unfortunately the rest had to be releived of duty by airlock.

I find my aged and outdated liberty gunship quite inferior to much of the technology used by the order, but until I can prove myself it's all I have.

I'll support any action taken by the order against liberty, to the death if need be.

Order vs Liberty - Xing - 05-02-2008

Incoming transmission. Source unknown.

The logo of the 106th, the cyan eagle in ?ttack position, appears, as stats concerning the message scrolls down. The language in which it was written was nearly forgotten, and only spoken by some libertonian, bretonian and rheinlander minorities.

Type de transmission: LNavy/LArmy encrypted
Source de transmission: Inconnu/Inexistante
Identification d'utilisateur: Gen. Isabelle Kaitlynn
Numero de matricule: Inconnu/cache
Longeur d'onde: Top secret

Numero d'unite: 106th Liberty northern navy battlegroup

The logo and stats fade away to reveal Isabelle

I believe, we already had this discussion many time... Travis. You may not enter in our space, and yes, Liberty pilots are trigger happy - or maybe not. They are trained to do just that - and you, being a high placed member of the Order it seems, are an obvious, very tempting target to our men, despite your claims at being whatever savior you pretend to be.

Let it be clear, Travis, despite our mutual respect, you and I are enemies, and I have found plenty of reasons to believe so. We represent civil order, the law, as well as the guardians of our nation. You, on the other hand, are cooperating with the corsairs - that alone would make you an enemy of the state. Not contend with this, your group has decided to mount operations within Liberty top secret military systems, and seemingly believes entering the high security zone 21 is quite normal.
Whatever your acts are, whatever your claims are at being "neutral" toward Liberty, the act of one person, doesn't justify the act of the whole.
Nor does the theft of Liberty warships, technologies... nor does trepassing in our space with a battleship.

So please, stay away from Liberty. The SA and LSF... might not be as...
the young woman sigh lightly, seems to want to add something, but shook her head as she cut down the communication
A small notice mentionned the message was already destroyed

**Comm ID: Virago**

The libertonians claim to be keepers of civil order and law, yet they are the cause of much unrest in liberty right now.

My orders, when I was serving the LSF, were to kill intruders into alaska, and to put down any nomad threats located in that system. Yet, there I was, being stopped from doing just that by the SA, looking down upon me not like a fellow servant of liberty but rather as some outcast that was violating everything liberty stood for by doing the job I was given.

I think it's quite clear at this point that there is still a widespread nomad infestation in Liberty's ranks. They may not all be under control, but enough of them appear to be to warrant a cleansing.

Order vs Liberty - Xing - 05-02-2008

Virago, might I ask,
-how come you received clearance from Alaska at all?
I don't think you even requested the authorisation from either the LSF or even SA at best. Alaska is a top secret system, ad only a select few can enter it. And those not officially part of either SA or LSF, must require permission from either two authority.

My guess is, you didn't have clearance, and as such, were properly terminated according to the policy upon this system.

as to civil unrest in liberty caused by the SA, please explain. I admit I am not part of the SA, so I can't answer for them, but I have personally conducted many operations at their side, and they mostly have shown profesionalism and efficiency against enemies of Liberty.

Order vs Liberty - stewcool - 05-02-2008

*Encrypted Code Straight to the 106th*
*Only the General can get this*

Miss Isabelle I will accept your request for me to stay out of Liberty.
However only with my Battleship. To stay low if I do acquire
missions into Liberty I'll use small arm ships. These ships will be
part of Liberty and there contact will be shrot and abrupt.
I assure you. Any of my ships spotted in Liberty though.
I ask that you report these ships to me.

Thank you.

Oh yeah almost forgot. A friend of mine under the ship name
Celestial Moon Research. Has a gift for you.

*Encrypted Message Fades*

' Wrote:Virago, might I ask,
-how come you received clearance from Alaska at all?
I don't think you even requested the authorisation from either the LSF or even SA at best. Alaska is a top secret system, ad only a select few can enter it. And those not officially part of either SA or LSF, must require permission from either two authority.

My guess is, you didn't have clearance, and as such, were properly terminated according to the policy upon this system.

as to civil unrest in liberty caused by the SA, please explain. I admit I am not part of the SA, so I can't answer for them, but I have personally conducted many operations at their side, and they mostly have shown profesionalism and efficiency against enemies of Liberty.

My character's background and RP warranted it. There's no reason I should need to ask permission from stuck up players to patrol the area - I was there stopping smugglers because the LSF/SA player factions refused to do so themselves.

Hence, in filling a much needed job in liberty to take some of the work off of you and your players, I got attacked just like any smuggler or pirate would in new york.

Sorry, but when someone has gone through the effort of creating a background and RP to do a job you should be doing, to help things out as a whole, and then your forces turn around and say "oh, you're an indie, you should be stuck in a starflea" and open fire... something is wrong.

So needless to say, I got fed up with the SA/LSF and decided it was time to join a faction that actually respected other players.

Order vs Liberty - timmychen - 05-02-2008

[Incoming Message]
[From: Leo Goodman
To: "Order vs Liberty," Diplomatic Offices]
[Begin Message]

Subject: Load of crap!

What is this?! Character? "Are-pee"? "player factions"? You speak of weird languages, sonny, and you better start making sense if you want people to listen. And while the Navy and LSF does hire the occasional rigrag to join them, those who have not joined the official ranks of the 106th, 522nd, Southern Alliance, or the Official Liberty Security Force do not get the same clearance and authorization as those who have. "Virago," there is a missile in my hold that will find itself embedded in your face!

Oh, and to the battleship Tenabras - I respect you for your decision to stay out of Liberty. I personally do not have a problem with these "missions in Liberty" as long as they do not harm Liberty herself.

[End Message]

[Incoming Message]
[From: Olwar Robinson
To: "Order vs Liberty," Diplomatic Offices]
[Begin Message]

Subject: Re: Load of crap!

Oh, pfft. Really now, Leo, that was beyond childish. Calm yourself, breathe, and learn a little grammar - no one listens to sentences that go on for more than 40 seconds.

While I do have to agree that Virago was talking a bit funny, that is no reason to go berserk like you did. He made a good choice by joining the Order.

Tenabras, I'll see you in space.

Long live the Order!

[End Message]