Discovery Gaming Community
To: Buro der Marineintelligenz Oberkommando - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Buro der Marineintelligenz Oberkommando (/showthread.php?tid=81973)

To: Buro der Marineintelligenz Oberkommando - Daumann Heavy Construction - 06-12-2012

[color=#006600]
===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: Man%20in%20nSuit.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Dieter Mittermeier.

Guten Tag Buro Oberkommando Herren, zis ist Dieter Mittermeier aus Daumann Heavy Construction Board of Directors speaking. Independent NeuralNet Division contacted us, here's copy of message:

Quote:
**Standard-IND-AntiHack-Protocol**
*****INCOMING TRANSMISSION*****
COMM ID: Jesus Malverde
ACCESS ID: 1188-420-81-002
DESTINATION:Daumann Heavy Construction -Head Quarters
..Guten Tag and salutations fine people of Daumann Heavy Construction. My name is Jesus Malverde, and I am interested in DHC providing me with a site assesment for a little "Hacienda" I plan on building in the Oita system. We would need gravitational, ship clearance and radioacitvie hazard studies done prior to investing in the build.

The coordinates are as follows:

-13045 971 310 54
Orient -11 28 -3

This location is between Renzu Shipyards and WallStreet Station in the Oita system and is approximately 1.5k above the Sakurajima Moon. Please advise me at your earliest convinience as to the cost and time need to complete these studies.

I realize that Oita may be a bit far and out of the way for your organization, and while we have contacted other space developement companies with the same offer, we have had no movement on the project. Keep in mind, our pockets deep enough to expedite things with a little incentive if your work load is backed up. We have set aside 50million credits to help expedite this phase of the undertaking.
Jesus Malverde
WallStreet Station-Oita

***Transmision Terminated***

Daumann Board of Directors would like to know:

- any possible informations about neighboring terrains and Oita system itself
- risk assessment for Daumann vessels
- informations about any groups operating in area

On behalf of Daumann Heavy Construction thank you in advance.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Dieter Mittermeier
[color=#006600]
===Transmission Terminated===

To: Buro der Marineintelligenz Oberkommando - EisenSeele - 06-12-2012

-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - KEPLER LANE RELAY LOCAL TAP 52121
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]P|_07 |)3V|C3

[color=#009900]Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]BDM Extended Logistics Division
Subject: [color=#CCFFFF]RE: DHC Intelligence Request

[Image: epgokg.jpg]

Gussgott, Herr Mittermeier.

Your request for intelligence has been received by the Buro der Marineintelligenz and has been forwarded to the BDM Extended Logistics Division, known to civilians more commonly as the Rheinland Tourism Security Advisory Center.

As per the Tier 4 Intelligence Clearance Level afforded to you under the Rheinwehr Codex Article CIX Paragraph IV Lines 10-15 ("On the allocation of Rheinwehr Intelligence Clearance levels and Assets to Rheinland Industrial Assets"), the following preliminary report has been prepared from existing databanks and declassified for your viewing pleasure:

Quote: TIER 4 Clearance Preliminary Survey of System: OITA
Indigenous Populations and Powers: Kusari Naval Forces, Liberty Security Forces , Liberty Police Incorporated, Interspace Commerce Neural Net Division

Known Regional Unlawful Elements: None
Known Stellar Anomalies and Anomalous Radiation Zones: None

RISK ASSESSMENT: MINIMAL
*assuming local lawful elements have consented to DHC operations in the region

Please note that this information is just a preliminary report assembled from decades old scouting surveys and passive information gathering. A more detailed risk assessment can be obtained through a reconnaissance expedition, however this will require further time and the input of resources on the part of the BDM and the DHC as a joint venture. A request for such can be lodged, but will need to be assessed by BDMHC as per Rheinwehr Codex Article CIX Paragraph IV Lines 16-19 before any action is to be taken.

REPORT COMPLETE
[color=#009900][color=#CCFFFF]

Flotillenadmiral Kai Siegfried

[color=#009900]-( END - TRANSMISSION )-