Discovery Gaming Community
BBQ - 'Bowex Bounty Quest' - Updated! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: BBQ - 'Bowex Bounty Quest' - Updated! (/showthread.php?tid=82012)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

BBQ - 'Bowex Bounty Quest' - Updated! - Bowex - 06-13-2012

[Image: 9pXBA5Y.png]

Some of the juiciest targets in Sirius are simply waitin'€™ for you to hurry on down and cook '€˜em however you like; served with plasma wraps and laser skewers, you will truly enjoy the feast of credits to be had as you partake in the best priced edibles in the galaxy!

Thats right ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here first! Come on down to the BBQ with your freshly slain villains - be it a moldering merc'€™s, grimy Gallics or a starving '€˜Sairs, we will weigh '€˜em up right here and pay you cash in hand, good sirs! Big or small, we pay for '€˜em all!

With the new BBP system firmly in place, everyone has the chance to earn even more buck for their bang! By giving experience points to hunters in addition to payment, you gain the ability to literally level up and earn even more cash than before. Your continued dedication will really quite literally '€œpay'€ off, but more on this in a moment folks!

Right! let'€™s get the scales of justice out here and see what we can weigh up! But first, a quick word from our sponsors in the Services department, with a handful of convenient rules:

Quote:
  • All claims for payment must use the template provided at the end of the show! If you choose not to, unfortunately for you, your claim will be considered invalid. No payments for that kill.
  • You will be paid what you claim for. If you do not claim a bonus you are entitled to, you will not receive it. Attempting to claim bonuses you are not entitled to will result in dire repercussions! So stay alert hunters!
  • If more than one party decides to attack the same target, only the first party to claim the kill will get the money. In life as in BBQ, don'€™t think everyone will be a winner! You have to be quick ladies and gents - it'€™s first come first serve!

And now, without further ado! On to the prizes!

[Image: VNExKEf.png]

Kills: A Kill is defined as your name or the name of another member of your hunting party being displayed on the death message.

Assist Kills (AK): An assist kill is defined as your assistance in the destruction of the target with the help of Bretonian lawfuls, without your name on the destruction message (unless otherwise stated that you may claim the kill fully by the person whose name was on the message, proof must be provided).

The presence of Bretonian lawfuls does not matter if your name is on the destruction message - you may claim as a normal kill, not an assist, so you may get lucky!

Kill   03'000'000 SC 0(60 BBP)      AK   02'000'000 0(40 BBP)
Kill   03'000'000 SC 0(60 BBP)      AK   02'000'000 0(40 BBP)

Kill   02'000'000 SC 0(40 BBP)      AK   01'000'000 0(20 BBP)
Kill   02'000'000 SC 0(40 BBP)      AK   01'000'000 0(20 BBP)

Kill   04'000'000 SC 0(80 BBP)      AK   03'000'000 0(60 BBP)
Kill   06'000'000 SC (120 BBP)      AK   04'000'000 0(80 BBP)

Kill   08'000'000 SC (160 BBP)      AK   06'000'000 (120 BBP)
Note: Battleship claims are only enabled for base sieges!

[Image: whYuxgi.png]

Zone 0 - These Hunters are Sirius
The lucky targets that can be claimed under Z0 can be killed anywhere in the galaxy! However, there will be a - 25% reduction in both BBP and Credits for any target killed outside of Bretonia or its bordering systems, so check your zones!
Note: Only targets of opportunity may be claimed in this Zone.

Zone 1 - Of Monarchy and Mollys
Targets killed inside Bretonia will earn the full whack of BBP and Credits, with an additional + 25% for any valid claim made inside New London! Note: the BBQ will not be held responsible for your actions should you enter restricted space; do so at your own peril.
Zone 1 includes:New London, Cambridge, Dublin, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, Chester, Edinburgh, Inverness, Dundee, Salisbury, Poole.

Zone 2 - Borderworld Exporting (dead pirates)
Targets killed in Zone 2 are the ones boxing Bretonia in, or keeping others from getting to us. Poppycock! Let them know they are not to hinder the import and export of this Kingdom! + 20% for any ship carrying a Pirate ID! Kills in open space kills are as normal!
Zone 2 includes: Omega 3, Omega 5, Omega-49, Omega 50, Magellan, Cortez, Coronado.

Zone 3 - Grenouilles sauté à la sauce de boum
Ah, the frogs! So many of them and so many ways to cook them! Stick some frogs in the pot and show them how we like to see them sizzled. For making them croak, you'll receive a + 10% reward for any Gallic Lawful destroyed in this zone.
Zone 3 includes: Tau 23, Tau 29, Tau 31, Tau 37, Orkney.

Additionally, you can make extra cash with these AO-specific bonuses that will enhance your claims if they are performed in the correct locations! Just check your zones for where they can be claimed! List them by name when submitting your bounty claim, and make some easy credits! You will not receive these special bonuses unless you write them down.

Quote:
  • Lockdown: +50% for killing any bountied target within 10k of King'€™s Cross.
  • Lockdown Deluxe: Killing any battleship attempting to siege King'€™s Cross.
    Enables battleship claims.
  • They've got small wood!: + 100% for any vessels sieging Port Talbot.
    Enables battleship claims.
  • Gold Digger: +20% for Molly destruction in Dublin.
  • Starved for Knowledge: +20% for Corsair destruction in Cambridge.
  • Bon Appétit!: +20% for Gallic destruction in Leeds.
  • Hacked to Pieces: +20% for Lane Hacker destruction in the Liberty/Bretonia border.
  • Gone Rogue: +10% for Liberty Rogue destruction in the Liberty/Bretonia border.

[Image: 4YtIBbR.png]

I'€™m so glad you asked! The Bowex Bounty Quest offers a wide variety of pirates, terrorists, never-do-wells and other scoundrels from all across Bretonia, you'll never get bored! Pick any one you like from the list, and roast them to your heart's content. Even targets not listed below such as Junkers and Hessians can be claimed if they are found pirating in Bretonian space, so keep an eye out and make sure you collect presentable proof!
  • Corsairs
  • Gallic Lawfuls (Gallic corporations, GRN, GRP, Gallic Junkers)
  • Gaians
  • Hostile mercenaries (Any mercenary assisting known criminal entities)
  • Hogosha and Farmer'€™s Alliance
  • Lane Hackers
  • Mollys
  • Reavers Mercenary Company
  • Unaffiliated Pirates

Targets of Opportunity
Careful! Only targets specified on this list may be claimed under Zone 0. That means you can hunt them anywhere in Sirius!
  • Reaver Mercenary Company
  • Gallic corporations
  • Individuals listed here.

There is no need for you to calculate your own earnings, the BBQ will automatically generate it all for you based on the information you submit! We let you hunters do the shooting, and we'll take care of the rest.

Use this template when submitting a claim to the Bowex Bounty Quest. Please fill in one kill per form only.
Code:
[b]BBQ ID[/b]: <Exact name of your ship>
[b]System and Zone[/b]: <System name and Zone area you are claiming for>
[b]Victim Name[/b]: <Name of the person you blew up>
[b]Victim ID[/b]: <Include screenshot of victim's ID. Shiptype must be visible. If not, please write it down separately.>
[b]Victim Death[/b]: <Include timestamped screenshot of death message>
[b]Bonuses[/b]: <Include names of any extra bonuses you want to claim>

[Image: jWHdnoK.png]

And finally, we get to the best part, the Bowex Barbeque points! These babies will get you more money the more of them you can claim, leveling up your total destruction payout and netting you bonuses of up to +100% overall! That means twice the payout compared to fresh hunters on the trail!

0'500 BBP required           0'+10% to total Credit sum.
1'400 BBP required           0'+25% to total Credit sum.
2'900 BBP required           0'+45% to total Credit sum.
5'300 BBP required           0'+70% to total Credit sum.
9'800 BBP required           +100% to total Credit sum.

Bounty Timer: All participants of the Bowex Bounty Quest understand and acknowledge that their BBP will be maintained so long as successive bounty claims are no longer than 60 days apart.

Exceeding the 60 day mark from one bounty claim to the next will result in all collected BBP for that hunter or party being wiped, and their rank levels returning to the base level also. You have been warned. Consequently, frequent claims are better than bulk-claims.

The 'BOWEX BOUNTY QUEST' - New! - nemi8989 - 06-13-2012

~ Incoming Transmission ~
~ Link Established ~
~ Location: Texas system ~
~ Comm ID: Nergal ~

Simple and easy, just need the credits and you can provide it, aye, so let me shoot some scum...*smile*. And you wanted to know something about my ship and rep, ok, here you go...

Name: At.The.Left.Hand.Ov.God

Faction name (if applicable): /

Identification: ID

My ship spec: Weapons 1 Weapons 2

Proof of +0.3 Reputation with Bowex, BMM, BPA and BAF:
Rep 1 Rep 2 Rep 3

I understand and accept the Bounty Timer condition [X]

~ Transmission Terminated ~

The 'BOWEX BOUNTY QUEST' - New! - The QCP - 06-14-2012

****Opening Transmission, Secure Channel****
To: Bowex Bounty Quest Administrators
Subject: Registration
ID: Scrambled

*an image appears on screen, a single silver coin spinning lazily before falling flat and displaying the Interdiction Wing's crowned skull and crossbones embossed on the Bretonian Flag*

To put it shortly, we want in. You'll find the Admiralty and Bretonians of other stripes have forgiven our past sins, and as always we will do our work in earnest. Getting paid to do it just sounds that much better.

I'll complete your template best I can, although I am here to register the whole of Her Majesty's Interdiction Wing, not just one vessel. As such, I have adapted as needed. I can forward more information if necessary.

Name: Queen Carina's Privateers / Her Majesty's Most Diligent Interdiction Wing
Faction name (if applicable): QCP|
Identification: Bretonian Privateer
Ship Spec: Fighters, Bombers, Gunboats and a few Shires
Proof of +0.3 Reputation with Bowex, BMM, BPA and BAF: We're the Queen's men and women, as I'm sure you know. Do you really need a screen from each of our ships?

Long live the Queen,

Gareth Silves
On behalf of Her Majesty's Most Diligent Interdiction Wing

****End Transmission****

The 'BOWEX BOUNTY QUEST' - New! - Bowex - 06-14-2012

[font=Agency FB][This is an automated message from "[color=#99FF99]bbquest_hq@siriusnav.br.nn"]
[Welcome to the B.B.Q, please enjoy your hunt!]

[[color=#FF0000]1]
[color=#FFFFFF][
Vessel name: "At.The.Left.Hand.Ov.God"]

[Message: the registration requirements have been altered since your registration, please include the new amended details, the B.B.Q would like to appologise for the inconvenience!]

[[color=#FF0000]2]
[color=#FFFFFF][
Faction name: QCP, ||search concluded|| Queen Carina's Privateers / Representitive Name: "Gareth Slives".]
[#########, Insufficient data override successful.]

[Message: Mr Slives, Your faction vessels are now registered, congratulations!, good luck on your quest(s)!]

The 'BOWEX BOUNTY QUEST' - New! - Dissolved.Girl - 06-14-2012

>>> Signal Incoming.
. Loading : ______________
Completed
Opening Transmission...
>>> Reading...
Subject : A new playstation

Quote:Name: The.Lotus
Faction name (if applicable): None
Identification: Bounty Hunter [Identity Card #00666]
My ship spec: Bounty Hunter Gunship - AP 200039 / I am using stock equipment. Six (x6) basic gunboat turrets. They are high speed weapons.
Proof of +0.3 Reputation with Bowex, BMM, BPA and BAF: [-] / [-]

Alright, it's enough.

<div align="right]_________________________________________________________________

Closed.

[font=Agency FB][This is an automated message from "bbquest_hq@siriusnav.br.nn"]

[[color=#FF0000]1]
[color=#FFFFFF][
Vessel name: The.Lotus, Representitive Name: {unknown}.]
[[color=#FF9900]####
, Clear to proceed.]

[Message: The.Lotus, Your vessel is now registered, congratulations!, good luck on your quest(s)!]

The 'BOWEX BOUNTY QUEST' - New! - Tigger - 06-14-2012

[Image: mmheader.png]

Name: MM~Karen.Castillo
Zone Tariff: Z3
Victim name: GRN|RNS-Valois
Victim ID: ID
ictim Death: Kill
Additional: N/A
Claim BBP for These kills?: [YES]
Amount owed: $6,000,000 | 60BBP

[Image: Mandalorians_Skull-1.png]

[font=Agency FB][This is an automated message from "bbquest_hq@siriusnav.br.nn"]

[[color=#FF0000]1]
[color=#FFFFFF][
Message: MM~Karen.Castillo, you have accomplished the first successful Quest of the board, as such you receive and extra 25% Credits and BBP on your order of Grenouilles sautée à la sauce de boum, thank you for your participation!]
[[color=#FF9900]####-####-####-####
, Credits are being transfered now, Good luck!]

[2]
[color=#FFFFFF][
Vessel name: At.The.Left.Hand.Ov.God, Representitive Name: {unknown}.]
[[color=#FF9900]####
, Clear to proceed.]

[Message: At.The.Left.Hand.Ov.God, Your vessel is now registered, congratulations!, good luck on your quest(s)!]

The 'BOWEX BOUNTY QUEST' - New! - Sand_Spider - 06-15-2012

*Transmission feed detection!!*
*Communications Identification: Ozei Ruousha*
*Message relayed from: Southampton Shipyard*

Konnichiwa, sirs! Count me in. I do hope some of you recognize my name. If not, then you shall certainly remember my vessel of choice: The Blossom!

Name: Ozei.Ruousha
Faction name (if applicable): None
Identification: Here
My ship spec: Blossom fully loaded with civilian "shield busters" and Chain Guns.
Proof of +0.3 Reputation with Bowex, BMM, BPA and BAF:
((Pay no attention to the very messed up rep sheet with 20+ fully green nonsensical mixed reputations.))
I understand and accept the Bounty Timer condition [+]

I hope to fry myself up some rat pie chili dogs!

Wings of the Phoenix,
~Ozei Ruousha

The 'BOWEX BOUNTY QUEST' - New! - Bowex - 06-15-2012

[[color=#FF0000]1]
[color=#FFFFFF][
Vessel name: Ozei.Ruousha, Representitive Name: Ozei Ruousha.]
[[color=#FF9900]####
, Clear to proceed.]

[Message: Mr Ruousha, Your vessel is now registered, congratulations!, good luck on your quest(s)!]