Discovery Gaming Community
To: RM officials - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: RM officials (/showthread.php?tid=82215)

To: RM officials - Makc_RU - 06-16-2012

To: RM officials
Subject: Unknown base in Omega-7

Hello, RM officials. While on our patrols we have discovered a new base in Omega-7, Sector 3A, 5 weapon platforms, right near the Jump Gates to Omega-3. We have checked the database for permission and did not find any information on this base. The position of the defensive platforms is identical to the IMG's base in Omega-3. We would like to know what is going on with it? There are no agreements to build the base, no comm about it at all. Please inform us on this matter at your earliest convenience.

|=2te= Leadership

To: RM officials - Cond0r - 06-17-2012

=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

[font=Impact]SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Battleship Strausberg, New Berlin System.
ENCRYPTION: High, port RM-JK-13-37-H
Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: nMGnc.png]
[font=Verdana]SUBMITTER: Hauptmann Niklas Keller, Rheinland Militär Oberkommando
SUBJECT: Unknown base in Omega 7

Guten tag mein Herr.

Thank you for informing us of the exact location of this base and its defensive specifics.

This recent rush of new unknown bases that are starting to appear in Rheinland has made us aware that some changes in the law need to be made. In the following day or two, the law concerning the licensing of bases built in Rheinland will change. A database of all the bases and their owners that pay their licensing fees to the government will be made and everyone will have an easier time in determining which bases are legal and which are not.

This new change will affect both newly constructed bases and those that are already functional. If a base does not have a permit and a payed license, it will be destroyed. As I said, this change in the law will be made in the next one or two days, so keep watch.

Signed,

Hauptmann Niklas Keller
Rheinland Militär Oberkommando

Encrypting...
Closing...

[font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

To: RM officials - Makc_RU - 06-17-2012

To: Hauptmann Niklas Keller, Rheinland Militär Oberkommando
Subject: News Rheinland Laws

Guten tag mein Herr.

Thank you for your answer, we will be monitoring the Rheinland Laws. Also, if it is not too much trouble for you, could you supply us with (me, Cpt. Tolkien of RNC-Lowe) with the direct links to the base list. I am assuming the link to the Rheinland Law is supplied in the bottom part of your message. Please correct me if I am wrong.

To: RM officials - Cond0r - 06-17-2012

=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

[font=Impact]SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Battleship Strausberg, New Berlin System.
ENCRYPTION: High, port RM-JK-13-37-H
Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: nMGnc.png]
[font=Verdana]SUBMITTER: Hauptmann Niklas Keller, Rheinland Militär Oberkommando
SUBJECT: Unknown base in Omega 7

Captain, you can find the Laws of Rheinland here.

The list of bases which are legally in Rheinland will be added at the bottom of the "Bases" section, when we add the section into the laws themselves. You will be able to find everything there.

As I said, we will need a few days to compile and format the laws that need to be added.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Signed,

Hauptmann Niklas Keller
Rheinland Militär Oberkommando

Encrypting...
Closing...

[font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=