Discovery Gaming Community
Kusari Exiles - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Kusari Exiles (/showthread.php?tid=82238)

Pages: 1 2 3

Kusari Exiles - Thor5000 - 06-17-2012

The Kusari Exiles are the remnants of Kusari Naval Forces and civilian personnel left behind after the war between Kusari and Gallia was over.

History

When the new Kusari government withdrew their combat forces from the Taus, a significant force was trapped behind the Gallic lines. As their desperation grew, the Kusari remnants looked for a leader. The former Kusari Emperor, who had been trapped in Bretonia at the beginning of the Gallic war stepped to the front and took command of the KNF forces trapped in Bretonia. Under the Emperor'€™s command, these forces, now referring to themselves as the Ronin, are small in numbers, comprising some 5 battleships, 10 Destroyers and 25 Gunboats and a handful of fighter and bomber wings. While they don't pose a serious threat to Gallic forces in Tau-31, they have a potential to become an important part of Bretonia's defense during the forthcoming war.

Reference: Discovery 4.86 Storyline: Kusari in 818 A.S..

Known Ships

The Kusari Exiles primarily use Kusari ships, though some civilian ships might be found in the ranks

Ranks

Admiral

Vice admiral

Commander

Captain

Lieutenant commander

Lieutenant

Known Bases
■ Battleship Nagasaki, Leeds
■ Battleship Yamaguchi, Newcastle

Diplomacy

Diplomacy as taken from FLStat. The only changes were to listed allies and enemies reputations.

Bretonia Armed Forces = Allied
Farmers Alliance = Neutral
Hogosha = Neutral
Liberty Navy = Neutral
Liberty Police, Inc. = Neutral
Liberty Security Force = Neutral
Samura Industries = Neutral
The Council = Neutral
Hellfire Legion = Neutral
Kishiro Technologies = Neutral
Mollys = Neutral
Reapers of Sirius = Neutral
Xenos = Neutral
Blood Dragons = Unfriendly
Coalition = Unfriendly
Gallic Junkers = Unfriendly
Golden Chrysanthemums = Unfriendly
Kusari Naval Forces = Unfriendly
Kusari State Police = Unfriendly
Lane Hackers = Unfriendly
Liberty Rogues = Unfriendly
Outcasts = Unfriendly
Gallic Royal = Navy At War
Gallic Royal Police = At War
Gallic Corporations = At War

Kusari Exiles - Thor5000 - 06-28-2012

we are looking for members

Kusari Exiles - Username removed - 06-28-2012

If I am not very much mistaken, this faction is taken already by Zelot, correct me if I'm wrong.

Kusari Exiles - SummerMcLovin - 06-28-2012

' Wrote:If I am not very much mistaken, this faction is taken already by Zelot, correct me if I'm wrong.
And again, he's not actually added anything new to it - it's just the same as another faction, like with the Bundschuh, BIS, LN that he tried to make.

As you've been told before, maybe just join a faction and learn a bit more about the Disco community.

Kusari Exiles - jammi - 06-28-2012

' Wrote:If I am not very much mistaken, this faction is taken already by Zelot, correct me if I'm wrong.
Zelot's faction was the least active group on the server, shortly before the admins turned them down for official status. I presume that was the final nail, seeing as I haven't seen one since.

Even so, god-damn. Another faction, Atlantis?

Kusari Exiles - Petitioner - 06-28-2012

' Wrote:Zelot's faction was the least active group on the server, shortly before the admins turned them down for official status. I presume that was the final nail, seeing as I haven't seen one since.
Watch it, that's border-line trolling in this community [Image: emoticon-00133-wait.gif]

That being said,
' Wrote:Even so, god-damn. Another faction, Atlantis?

Kusari Exiles - Zelot - 06-28-2012

Yea, my Exiles group didnt get official status, it is an open faction, anyone is allowed to try to make a group with the faction, though be careful with using the Kogen character, as that is my personal character that I created. That said, I would be happy to offer whatever advice I can on the Exiles. Feel free to ask or pm me any questions you might have about the RP.

PS, I havent ruled out another attempt at the faction, though I think waiting till I have more time to put into it, and there is more to do for the faction would be the way to go for us, it was very hard due to the fact that the faction only has one role in the game now, which is entirely dependent on one faction to have an enemy, which is hard for factions. I plan to continue to take an active role in the development of the NPC faction, and hope to give it more to do come 487, whether I am involved in the official faction or not.

Kusari Exiles - jammi - 06-28-2012

' Wrote:PS, I havent ruled out another attempt at the faction, though I think waiting till I have more time to put into it, and there is more to do for the faction would be the way to go for us, it was very hard due to the fact that the faction only has one role in the game now, which is entirely dependent on one faction to have an enemy, which is hard for factions. I plan to continue to take an active role in the development of the NPC faction, and hope to give it more to do come 487, whether I am involved in the official faction or not.
I think it's probably be best to wait and see how the GRN's activity does over the coming days - I know the player faction has something up their sleeve about some kind of revival attempt. I'd also welcome the idea of making the Exiles less 2D.

Giving them more purposes was actually something I was thinking about this morning, although I didn't draw too many leads. They need an activity sink which isn't totally dependent on the largely unreliable presence of the GRN. Could have a chat about it later on, if you want?

Kusari Exiles - Zelot - 06-28-2012

' Wrote:I think it's probably be best to wait and see how the GRN's activity does over the coming days - I know the player faction has something up their sleeve about some kind of revival attempt. I'd also welcome the idea of making the Exiles less 2D.

Giving them more purposes was actually something I was thinking about this morning, although I didn't draw too many leads. They need an activity sink which isn't totally dependent on the largely unreliable presence of the GRN. Could have a chat about it later on, if you want?

Yea, I would be up for that, have been doing some thinking to put together some ideas for the Dev team to look at to try to expand the role of the faction. Would welcome another head to work with.

Kusari Exiles - Joker's-Thug-Clawey - 06-28-2012

Yes, the HC is making attempts to do raids and talks have been going on sometime. Timezone's a bitch that does not allow easy talks either.

I can promise soon there will be events ( or raids) happening regularly. Exiles must find their place with BAF I guess. Since CR too joined hands, its going to be real hard.

Also our recruitment levels are down again which makes it harder again.

I welcome the attempt of creatin of exiles. I would really like to see some opponents