Discovery Gaming Community
Molly HQ to Lane Hacker Leadership - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Molly HQ to Lane Hacker Leadership (/showthread.php?tid=82353)

Molly HQ to Lane Hacker Leadership - Tigger - 06-19-2012

[Image: amooretopki.png]

To the Lane Hacker Leadership:

Greetings to you. It's been a long time since we've had a round of communication and am hoping you can provide some information on this group using LH identification papers and transponders whlie calling itself the "SOB". They have not kept up with the standard of relations we have maintained with each other for ages and come to expect from each other. They have pirated within our territory, fired up on Molly ships and forced their way to docking on Molly bases.

We do not associate this group with the LH and wish to keep our relations cordial. However we do request whatever information you can provide about this "SOB" group as they are bordering on becoming KoS to our pilots.

Thank you,

Aine Moore
Governor, Mollys

[Image: amoorebtmf.png]

Molly HQ to Lane Hacker Leadership - Nicole Hunter - 08-29-2012

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 14.png]
Dear Governor Moore,

I am terribly sorry that the response to your message is arriving so late. In order to avoid such delays in future we advise you to use either our Diplomatic Channel or simply send a direct notification of your communique.

I have personally investigated the group you have spoken of. They call themselves Sirius Outlaws Brotherhood, and they have no links to the long non-existent Shadow Outcast Brigade. They compose mostly of loosely affiliated Rogues, Outcasts and even Hackers. I've personally instructed their leader that they should show the utmost deference to the Mollies while operating in Bretonia. I believe they should cause you no more troubles. This, however, brings me to a connected issue.

Many years ago, the Lane Hackers have signed an alliance with the Molly Republic. I understand that during last years Mollies underwent periods of both political instability and internal turmoil, not counting the ever-changing relations with the Crown and hostile invasions. The agreement was as follows:

1) MR and LH pilots will provide each other with strategic and tactical assistance when requested.
2) MR and LH will share all intelligence data detailing the disposition of hostile forces.
3) MR will grant LH access to Arranmore facilities for the purposes of smuggling, commodities sales, and ship repairs. No Molly weaponry will be purchased without prior notification and approval.
4) LH will grant MR complete access to Mactan Base for the purposes of smuggling, commodities sales, and ship repairs. No hacker weaponry will be purchased without prior notification and approval.

This agreement was made in times when our hunting parties were often visiting Bretonia, long before the last year's Gold Crisis, after which we have ceased most of our operations in your homeland. This is changing now, as our most hated enemies have increased their presence both in Kusari and Bretonia.

We understand, however, that the agreement made with the long gone Molly Republic needs to be renewed. We would like to officially start negotiations concerning the terms of our alliance. Also please note, that due to the direct proximity to our headquarters, both Manchester and Leeds are within our zone of interests. Please, let me know your thoughts on this matter.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter
...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

Molly HQ to Lane Hacker Leadership - Tigger - 08-31-2012

[Image: amooretopki.png]

Ms Hunter,

Thank you for the information regarding the SOB as well as the information regarding the prior treaty agreement with the former Molly Republic. When we were forming our current government, the Lane Hackers were among those who provided assistance to us and our mercenary wing the Wild Geese, when few would. We have not forgotten that and the gunship granted the WG is still in service.

I do agree that it is well beyond time that we got together for a conversation. Contact me via SKYP3 protocols at any time to setup a meeting. Carrie Duncan is our communications director and my personal assistant, and may respond to some communications.

Aine Moore
Governor, Mollys

[Image: amoorebtmf.png]