Discovery Gaming Community
Ever have one of those days? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Ever have one of those days? (/showthread.php?tid=82613)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Ever have one of those days? - ryoken - 06-25-2012

Ok. I drive garbage truck, and day was going alone as normal. Infact better then normal. Good weather, low traffic, cruising through my route. Then some woman decides to make a right hand turn from center lane, while i was beside her in right turn lane. Austin mini vs garbage truck. Guess who won?(and no, there was no one hurt, or i would not post here) After 3 hours with police, the day went to hell. Got grey, and started a downpour. Then idiots in what is called "little Italy" in Toronto decided to run all over the street with flags on a very busy street holding up 100's of cars/trucks. Then to top it off i get an old chinese gentleman dumping garbage ilegally in city cans, and when told claimed "no speak english". Was interesting when i radio'd in for the by-law police how fast he suddenly ran away. Interesting how "no speak english" understood $5000.00 fine for ilegal dumping.
So how to finish off a horrible day? I am thinking a cold drink, and a warm woman. What you all think?

Ever have one of those days? - Crackpunch - 06-25-2012

bom chika wah wah

Ever have one of those days? - SeaFalcon - 06-25-2012

' Wrote:and a warm woman. What you all think?

"Does she smell?"

... was what I was thinking.

Ever have one of those days? - Dane Summers - 06-25-2012

Sounds like the best way to end a rotten day to me. [Image: emoticon-00148-yes.gif]

Ever have one of those days? - rwx - 06-25-2012

' Wrote:Interesting how "no speak english" understood $5000.00 fine for ilegal dumping.

Disco player?:crazy:

But "illegal dumping", hmm, that brings me to an idea... [Image: zeitunglesen.gif]

Ever have one of those days? - SparkyRailgun - 06-25-2012

Quote:Ever have one of those days?, Where you want to shoot the human race.

Very often.
And yes, a willing woman does help to dull the edge of that, unless she is also an idiot.

Ever have one of those days? - Vladimir - 06-25-2012

So you drive garbage truck? Damn, so many kids would envy you.

Ever have one of those days? - Fletcher - 06-25-2012

I get these days a lot, remember how I posted up some news articles about something horrible happening somewhere in the world?

Your day sounded quite bad though, too bad you couldn't nab that guy fly-tipping, would have been glorious to see his face when caught properly. Ah well, local LPI fail again.:P

Ever have one of those days? - Username removed - 06-25-2012

Quote:Ever have one of those days?, Where you want to shoot the human race.

Yeash, so often I started to consider them normal...rarely do I get a day when I do not want to shoot the human race.

Ever have one of those days? - mike buster - 06-25-2012

Quote:Austin mini vs garbage truck.

i would have been a tough one.....;)