Discovery Gaming Community
From the Republic of Liberty to The federal republic of Rheinland - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: From the Republic of Liberty to The federal republic of Rheinland (/showthread.php?tid=8274)

From the Republic of Liberty to The federal republic of Rheinland - kingvaillant - 05-03-2008

Incoming transmission.
...Decoding... failed
...Decoding...
...Tracking Transmission information...
...Tracking Source...LSF bureau, Manhattan, New York, Liberty
...Estimating Priority...HIGH
...Sender...Deputy director David Copperfield of the LSF
...Receiver...Rheinland Military
...Starting message...

Chancellor,

Reports indicate that multiple Rheinland military vessels, possibly including a capital ship, have entered Liberty space. Those ships have been reported in New Hampshire, Quebec and Minnesota. Such conduct Violate the no-trespassing law that is currently instated. These actions can be considered as an act of hostility to the Liberty government.

Liberty is claiming an explication from the Rheinland Military to justify their motivation to trespass our territorial limits during tense political relations.

From The Liberty security force bureau of external affairs.
-David Copperfield

[font=Arial Black]...End of message...
...Transmission lost...

From the Republic of Liberty to The federal republic of Rheinland - Kane - 05-03-2008

Incoming transmission.
...Decoding...
...Tracking Source...RMHC, New Berlin, New Berlin, Rheinland
...Sender...Fleet Admiral Krieg, Governor Militant of the Frankfurt System
...Receiver...LSF Bureau
...Starting message...

Director,

Your message was received, of course.

First of all, I would like to see proof of these allegations. Secondly, under what Cardamine-influenced delusion did the LSF come up with that any of the supposed "trespassed" systems were under Liberty authority? And thirdly, if you take this to be a pretense for war, perhaps I should point out the several members of your own outfit that, several months ago, trespassed into Rheinland, into New Berlin herself, on missions to apparently acquire ships.

Perhaps this has not occurred to you, but could this not be a Lane Hacker trick? Of all your declared enemies, they have the means to stage such an event, do they not? And, of all your currently declared enemies, they would have the most to gain from a war with us, is that not also true? Look to your own borders, which I will take this opportunity to remind you that they end in the Texas system, first. We have plenty of issues ourselfs without having to stave off Liberty aggression.

From Rheinland Military Headquarters.
-Krieg

...Transmission ended...

From the Republic of Liberty to The federal republic of Rheinland - kingvaillant - 05-03-2008

Incoming transmission.
...Decoding... failed
...Decoding...
...Starting message...
...Receiving package...

Rheinland military high command,

These are the proofs stipulating that you have trespassed our territories:
Long range radar shot

Minessota, Quebec and New Hampshire have been declared belong to the Liberty governement by The Autonomous Department of Management and Interstellar Navigation (ADMIN) Director, who is codenamed "Igiss" for unknown reasons.
Minessota
Quebec
New Hampshire

For the case you mention about Liberty ships going to Rheinland to buy specific equipment, I would like to see a piece of evidence about it.

-David Copperfield

...Transmission lost...

From the Republic of Liberty to The federal republic of Rheinland - kingvaillant - 05-07-2008

Incoming transmission.
...Decoding... failed
...Decoding...
...Starting message...
...Receiving package...

Liberty won't wait 100 years to get an answer. Explain the motives pushing a military fighter wing to trespass our territory.

-David Copperfield

...Transmission lost...

From the Republic of Liberty to The federal republic of Rheinland - DBoy1612 - 05-07-2008

---Running Rheinland Sector Wide Comms---
Tracing Source: The Vineta, New Berlin Orbit, New Berlin System
Attempting To Connect: Liberty Comm Devices
Connecting... [color=#FF0000]Failed, Rheinland Access Denied

Attempting To Connect: Freeport 2, Bering System
Connecting... Access Granted, Rheinland High Command
Forwarding Message Through Freeport 2 Comms: Liberty Comm Devices
Connecting... Connection Established, Awaiting Receivers Information
Enabling Encryption: Zoner Read Access Denied
Sending Message: LSF Bureau, Planet Manhattan, New York System
CommID: Vice Admiral Meric Freelamen, Rheinland Military High Command

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe Fleet Admiral Krieg has already given you an answer, Liberty. This to us looks like what you would call a "Lane Hackers Trick", in what looks like attempting to start forms of hostilities between Rheinland and Liberty so they and their allies could attempt to break through your defensive walls while you're dealing with us? Seems legitimate now doesn't it.

Rheinland has not set foot within 'Liberty' space, including the systems that you have what our scanners detect have no patrols, or even any active comms within them. This 'evidence' you seem to have gathered is nothing but fake, as my comm signature seems to be on them, and I wouldn't dare set foot and be taken in by the corruption of Liberty. And neither would my men and women.

You seem paranoid, Mr. Copperfield, don't let it control you and take you to far, there's consequences to that.

-Vice Admiral Meric Freelamen
Rheinland Military High Command

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message Data String End
Sending Message, Encryption Enabled
Message Sent Successfully
Shutdown Process Enabled
Disconnecting: Liberty Comm Devices
Disconnecting: Freeport 2 Comm Devices
Disconnecting: Rheinland Sector Wide Comms

From the Republic of Liberty to The federal republic of Rheinland - kingvaillant - 05-07-2008

Incoming transmission.
...Decoding...
...Starting message...
...Receiving package...

Maybe you should check your scanners a bit more, Vice admiral. Liberty navy is indeed sending ships to patrol these systems. Here is the proof that shows that you have set foot in our Territory.
Recon shot. This shot has been verified multiple times by all my men and during the flight I was in a perfect medical status. Don't come and tell me that I was on any kinds of hallucinogens or that these pictures have been modified by a Hacker.

-David Copperfield

...Transmission lost...

From the Republic of Liberty to The federal republic of Rheinland - DBoy1612 - 05-07-2008

---Running Rheinland Sector Wide Comms---
Tracing Source: The Vineta, New Berlin Orbit, New Berlin System
Attempting To Connect: Freeport 2, Bering System
Connecting... [color=#33CC00]Access Granted, Rheinland High Command

Forwarding Message Through Freeport 2 Comms: Liberty Comm Devices
Connecting... Connection Established, Awaiting Receivers Information
Enabling Encryption: Zoner Read Access Denied
Sending Message: LSF Bureau, Planet Manhattan, New York System
CommID: Vice Admiral Meric Freelamen, Rheinland Military High Command

Hallucinogens? I was implying no such thing, though you're beginning to give me a reason to. As for the imagery itself, what makes you under the impression that they weren't modified by hackers? From what I see and hear on the Colonial News Services, the Hackers have done it before, who says they haven't now. I've already stated why they would do this after our intelligence units ran a simulated scenario on the information we currently hold, so I wouldn't suggest putting your dislikes for the Rheinland house before the obvious situation and dilemmas.

Again, you seem to be a bit paranoid, Mr. Copperfield, never a good sign from a Liberty High Command member. Not a good sign indeed.

-Vice Admiral Meric Freelamen
Rheinland Military High Command

Message Data String End
Sending Message, Encryption Enabled
Message Sent Successfully
Shutdown Process Enabled
Disconnecting: Liberty Comm Devices
Disconnecting: Freeport 2 Comm Devices
Disconnecting: Rheinland Sector Wide Comms

From the Republic of Liberty to The federal republic of Rheinland - kingvaillant - 05-09-2008

Incoming transmission.
...Decoding...
...Starting message...

Very Well, Since you don't want to publicly state your motives, we will have to take economic sanctions against the Federal republic of Rheinland. Liberty Government Will now Instate an Embargo on all items heading to and from Rheinland. Only ships transporting humans will be allowed to circulate between both nations. We will consider Lifting the Embargo if you decide to explain this intrusion.

-David Copperfield

...Transmission lost...