Discovery Gaming Community
To: Captain Leam - 41st. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Captain Leam - 41st. (/showthread.php?tid=83214)

To: Captain Leam - 41st. - Jihadjoe - 07-04-2012

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Fleet Admiral David Hale
TARGET ID: Captain Leam - 41st
SUBJECT: Conduct and consequences
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Urgent

Hale here.

Captain Leam, I have recently recieved a number of transmissions detailing some concerning conduct from you and your vessel Nevada.

First: Attempting to obstuct the course of justice. For this you appear to have already lost a liner class vessel.

In the situation in question, a secondary fleet vessel, 'LNS-Charger', intercepted a transport carrying a quantity of sythetic marijauna. You attempted to pull rank on the captain of the LNS-Charger. You do not hold rank over the captain of the LNS-Charger. You are of equal rank. Furthermore, you were attempting to intrefere in a situation while not on duty. You were flying (as I understand) a Liner class vessel which was not flying under navy colors.

Guncam images: -[color=#000000]1
- -2-

Second: Following this situation the captain of the LNS-Charger received a transmission from a Mr Farron on board the Nevada. The Nevada is a vessel under your command. Mr Farron attempted to tell the captain of the LNS-Charger that the vessel LL.Olympic is a registered navy vessel, and is "classified to all". Now... Mr Leam... I have never heard of the LL.Olympic before now. It is not a naval vessel. It is not classified, and if it were, I would know about it. In short, Mr Farron lied.

Guncam images: -1-

Third: The Nevada was accompanied by two AI vessels, at least one of which is of cruiser class. The LNS-Charger followed the law as it is writen, and demanded the AI cruiser leave Liberty space.

Mr Farron that declared the captain of the LNS-Charger "rouge". Now I can only assume he intended to say "rogue". No secondary officer has the authority to declare anyone rogue.

Upon pressing the issue regarding the AI cruiser, LNS-Charger did as he was supposed to do, and attacked the AI vessel. The Nevada assisted the AI cruiser (note, an outlawed vessel in Liberty), and disabled LNS-Charger, despite the fact the LNS-Charger was operating in perfect accordance with the law and standard protocol.

Guncam images: -1- -2- -3-

Now, to me, it looks like the actions of the Nevada were an attempt at revenge for the lawful actions of the LNS-Charger against the vessel LL.Olympic.

LL.Olympic (your vessel) was in breach of the law. Charger acted as he was supposed to in the circumstances, and then was destroyed by the Nevada as a result of this.

Furthermore, the Nevada's co-operation with the AI cruiser, which was itself in breach of the law, is an unlawful act by the Nevada.

That is a count of two ships heavily associated with yourself in breach of the law.

- You will moor the Nevada with Norfolk shipyard.
- Yourself and Mr Farron will disembark from the ship and will be arrested on board Norfolk.
- You will be tried for your actions against the Republic of Liberty.

Failure to comply will result in your vessel and yourself being declared enemies of the Republic.

Hale out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

To: Captain Leam - 41st. - Explorer487 - 07-04-2012

***********Transmission Detected********
**********:Carrier Nevada:******

Hale:

If you think im giving myself away after being outraged and repeatedly told you about constant attacks on the Nevada, you are mistaken, you had better give me a better reason than that, secondly, i shot that Cruiser down to give the AIs a chance to decide, you dont say 20 seconds, then 2 seconds later open fire. Infact, this entire Navy is a mess, and you are part of the problem, because you never listen, declare me rouge if you want, makes no difference to me, im probably gonna end up dead to those reavers. so you know what, to hell with Primary.

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Fleet Admiral David Hale

Your choice, Leam. You have three hours to consider your decision before I file the paperwork.
Hale out.

To: Captain Leam - 41st. - Sarawr!? - 07-04-2012

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]VICE ADMIRAL, Rachel A. Baker
TARGET ID: Fleet Admiral Hale
SUBJECT: The Nevada
PRIORITY: High

Admiral Hale, Sir. I thought it prudent that I link into this communication, as I have relevant information. I don't think you should count on seeing Captain Leam, or the crew of the Nevada turning themselves in anytime soon. It appears the man is so scared of facing up to the consequences of his actions that he's defected to the Order, of all things. I'll be uploading audio transcripts now.

This has certainly turned into quite an interesting situation...

Audio Transcript Pg. 1.

Audio Transcript Pg. 2.

To: Captain Leam - 41st. - Explorer487 - 07-04-2012

****Incoming Tramission****

The Nevada was Destroyed by the Order, and Ive ended up in New york, things have gone south, i will come in to Norfolk in my Avenger, all this was a mistake and my behavior was totally out of line, consequences wont go away by running. i also remembered destroying the place i call home isnt right, defencting is dishonest and im not like that, wasnt thinking straight, anyway,ill will be at Norfolk like you requested

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Fleet Admiral David Hale

Funny how the tune changes when things don't go quite as you expected. Honestly though Leam, this is too little and far too late.
Hale out.

To: Captain Leam - 41st. - Apollon - 07-05-2012

Edit:Deleted