Discovery Gaming Community
To: The BDM - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The BDM (/showthread.php?tid=83376)

To: The BDM - Sirius Revolutionary Front - 07-07-2012

[Image: benjamin_cohen_transmission_bar.png]

Greetings BDM My name is Benjamin Cohen i am contacting you because whilst one of my pilots was flying through liberty he saw your pilot in a scuffle and decided to stop and see the outcome long story short your pilots ship was Regrettably destroyed my pilot rescued him and retreated to Bethlehem station in Pennsylvania. We currently have him and he is in good care we have offered him a chance to Join our force, he seems willing to join but wanted to know if you would be Ok with it first im proud to see this in a Soldier.

Sincerely

Benjamin Cohen

[Image: benjamin_cohen_transmission_bar_transmission_lost.png]

To: The BDM - Hone - 07-07-2012

*Incoming Transmission*
*Building Visual Link*
[Image: 6113475_std.jpg]
*ID: Herr Von Stalhein MND Agent*

Mien Herrs, it is true what he says, whilst disrupting Liberty, I attacked a Libertonian VHF, and drove off his HF wingman. However, a fleet consisting of not less than 2 LABCs, an LSC, a carrier, a bomber, and the VHF, were dispatched to shoot me down. From the ensuing fireball, these freelancers whipped my pod, and made me the offer of joining them. I believe that as an agent of Rheinland Intelligence, it would be sensible to investigate the threat of Gallia, aided by these freelancers, I admit I owe them a debt of grattitude, if not for them, surely I would be dead, or in a Libertonian cell at this moment. Danke for your time.

*Secondary Encryption Detected*
=
=
=
=
*Encryption Level: COLDITZ*
*Viewable only by MND, BDM Personnel*

Mien Herrs I believe this group could give as a useful oppertunity to gain an insight into any threat Gallia may pose to the Faterland in the future: Operating undercover in this group, with freelancer papers, I will be able to investigate both the strengths and weaknesses of Gallia, AND her enemies, while being completely deniable by yourselves, as merely a member of a terrorist organization, who provide a perfect scapegoat. I would be acting in mainly an investigative role, figting only when needs be, and would be available for contact, for issue of covert orders.

Danke.

*Encryption Ended*

To: The BDM - EisenSeele - 07-07-2012

-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - CORTEZ RELAY LOCAL TAP 92942
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]P|_07 |)3V|C3

[color=#009900]Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]BDM|U-66
Subject: [color=#CCFFFF]Re: Agent Von Stalhein
[Image: bdm7.jpg]

Greetings, herr Cohen. Last I have heard of the SRF, it was in Liberty. I received a report regarding SRF collaboration with the Libertonians to compromise the location of one of our vessels. As such, your initial private channel transmissions were responded to with an opportunity to explain yourselves before a final decision was made with regards to the nature of the Rheinwehr's disposition towards your organization. The SRF has not yet explained its actions that day.

With regards to agent Von Stalhein, it is frowned upon for members of the Agency to join other organizations concurrently with service to the Rheinwehr, and is considered tantamount to defection. Accepting the membership of a defector is considered a hostile action on the part of an organization and will be responded to in kind. This is, of course, subject to negotiation taking into account the relationship the Agency holds with the other organization - something which is currently in your hands with explaining your hostile actions previously mentioned.

Agent Von Stalhein is to be delivered to Floor 6 Partition F Room 110 on Bethlehem station for retrieval by Agency assets for return to Rheinland.

REPORT COMPLETE
[color=#009900][color=#CCFFFF]

Flotillenadmiral Kai Siegfried, BDM| Extended Logistics Division

[color=#009900]-( END - TRANSMISSION )-