Discovery Gaming Community
To: Agent Von Stalhein - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Agent Von Stalhein (/showthread.php?tid=83413)

To: Agent Von Stalhein - EisenSeele - 07-07-2012

-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - CORTEZ RELAY LOCAL TAP 92942
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]P|_07 |)3V|C3

[color=#009900]Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]BDM|U-66
Subject: [color=#CCFFFF]Re: Agent Von Stalhein
[Image: bdm7.jpg]

Mein herr, you have been given a green light to commence an operation of infiltration into the SRF. Upon delivery to Floor 6 Partition F Room 110, you will find a standard Rheinwehr agent field kit. You are to feign a defection into the ranks of the SRF, and you will report back to the Agency regarding SRF activities, and if need be, priority targets should the SRF prove a hostile entity against the Rheinwehr.

Viel Gluck to you, mein herr. Do the Rheinwehr proud.

REPORT COMPLETE
[color=#009900][color=#CCFFFF]

Flotillenadmiral Kai Siegfried, BDM| Extended Logistics Division

[color=#009900]-( END - TRANSMISSION )-

To: Agent Von Stalhein - Hone - 07-10-2012

*Incoming Transmission*
*Building Visual Link*
[Image: 6113475_std.jpg]
*ID: Herr Von Stalhein MND Agent*

As stage 1 is complete, and the cover has been setup, I am proceeding ahead, and will complete stage 2 and 3 immediately. Broadcasting the recordings of the cover, may aid it, but I leave that up to your discretion Mien Herrs.

To maintain cover, I will be operating under my first name and initials, and go by Erich.VS I suggest we use this channel, where I will report anything of unusual importance, and you may issue covert orders.

As Always, a loyal servant of die Faterland.

To: Agent Von Stalhein - Hone - 07-21-2012

*Recieved in a rolled up note, inserted into a bottle of the Buro's Wine shipment from Gallia*

Code: "Biggles Buries a Hatchet" I have been arrested by the GRP and taken into custody aboard BS Carrcassonne in tau 31, working on escape plans, will inform more if can

To: Agent Von Stalhein - EisenSeele - 07-21-2012

*Received on a miniature hand held terminal smuggled in a cake accompanied by several lumps of foul smelling, hardened mashed potatoes and a stale and unnaturally heavy feeling baguette*

-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - CORTEZ RELAY LOCAL TAP 92942
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]P|_07 |)3V|C3

[color=#009900]Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]BDM|U-66
Subject: [color=#CCFFFF]Re: Agent Von Stalhein
[Image: bdm7.jpg]

Understood. As always, do not divulge anything. Sit tight, enjoy the food, and wait for us. We will see if your release can be secured.

Plan B:
A friendly note, do not eat the mashed potatoes. The detonator can be triggered from your hand-held terminal. If the time comes, you'll know what to do. I hear Gallic baguettes can be a formidable weapon.

This message will now delete itself.

REPORT COMPLETE
[color=#009900][color=#CCFFFF]

Flotillenadmiral Kai Siegfried, BDM| Extended Logistics Division

[color=#009900]-( END - TRANSMISSION )-