Discovery Gaming Community
Pirate ID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Pirate ID (/showthread.php?tid=83617)

Pages: 1 2

Pirate ID - Lucky Luke - 07-11-2012

Why isn't there a base in Kusari that sells the Pirate ID? It seems that the Junkers are the main suppliers of this ID, plus the two Freelancer bases in Coronado and Koeln. Since the Junkers aren't welcome in Kusari, maybe there should be a Freelancer base in Kusari. The ID can be picked up in all the other houses and in some independent systems. Why not in Kusari?

DELETE - SnakThree - 07-11-2012

DELETE

Pirate ID - kikatsu - 07-11-2012

Kusari is an odd ball in that respect... they really lack proper pirates, they just have political groups and the Hogosha, and with their new 'no pirate in Kusari space' line that kind of pushes them out of the picture as well.

Eh if you go indie pirate in Kusari I do wish you luck, I do not know how welcoming the unlawfuls there would be.

Pirate ID - Harley.Quinn - 07-11-2012

Actually i bring a Pirate ID'd ship there from Coronado. I make a Freelancer IFF and then mount the Pirate ID. Then i move it to Kusari.

Pirate ID - Lucky Luke - 07-11-2012

' Wrote:Because Kusari has Hogosha. :sleep: Just fly to Sigma-13, Junker Depot and get it.

' Wrote:Actually i bring a Pirate ID'd ship there from Coronado. I make a Freelancer IFF and then mount the Pirate ID. Then i move it to Kusari.
I know how to get it! That's not the question here. Going to Sigma 13 or Coronado is just as easy from the other houses. Why should Kusari be excluded?

' Wrote:Kusari is an odd ball in that respect... they really lack proper pirates, they just have political groups and the Hogosha, and with their new 'no pirate in Kusari space' line that kind of pushes them out of the picture as well.

Eh if you go indie pirate in Kusari I do wish you luck, I do not know how welcoming the unlawfuls there would be.
The unlawful factions there are, as you say, more political. Hogosha are restricted from pirating within Kusari these days. At the same time, Kusari has opened up for bounty hunters, mercs and freelancers. It would only be natural to have indie pirates there aswell.

Pirate ID - Robber - 07-11-2012

Sigma-13 isn't too far from Kusary.Go and take it there. Or either go and get one in Coronado on the Freelancer base.

Pirate ID - Friday - 07-11-2012

Actually, perhaps Cali Base in Tau-23 might be a good spot to keep it in stock. It is right near the Kyushu jump hole, and is a known location for pirates to hang out.

EDIT: What Snak3 said, I was getting ahead of myself!

DELETE - SnakThree - 07-11-2012

DELETE

Pirate ID - Savvy ? - 07-11-2012

' Wrote:............It would only be natural to have indie pirates there aswell.

It also natural for kusari unlawful to shoot indie pirates, kusari lore I believe derived from pre-Meiji Restoration era, where the japanese close themself from foreign influence, thats why to become Kusari RP'ers, the first word you need to know is Gaijin

Pirate ID - Loken - 07-11-2012

It's probably just something the devs never thought about. Equipment placement is terrible in discovery, it takes a ridiculous amount of flying around to set up a ship.