Discovery Gaming Community
Green family meeting at Pirate Bay Beltsy in NL - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Green family meeting at Pirate Bay Beltsy in NL (/showthread.php?tid=83756)

Green family meeting at Pirate Bay Beltsy in NL - soryk - 07-13-2012

In a small conference room a few people sits in silence. When an old man stud up and started his speech.

- The time to commemorate your brother and my bellowed son has ended. The time for his wife to cry on she'€™s loss is ended. Now we starting to act. Today we will begin our revenge. We didn'€™t even had the chance to cremate his body. As you remember his transport ship was blasted by heavy military battleships in Cambridge berylium field near Beltsy.Ore.Depot then he was carrying on my brother'€™s orders.
It was a mistake to not consult a lawyer before starting business there. But we didn'€™t know who we will deal - bureaucratic and greedy office rats. Insatiable, they put us such a penalty they knew we couldn'€™t pay. Breaking they own law and exceeding the penalty that is write in law. I had time to think about that and now I know why they did that. They put they dirty hands on some big companies like Bowex and BMM and our ore depot was making concurrence to the King'€™s.Kross station.
They think they are almighty and can do anything they want and be in safety at the same time? No more.
I could forget that. But I can'€™t forget that they did after that. They sent a whole fleet to blast the depot.
And my brother Zaq gave my son orders to evacuate the people, fuel and repair commodities from station.
Stupid, stupid officers'€¦ That would help them easier to disable the station. Instead of saying thank you they killed him.
But enough. That was past. And now we will do our revenge. We will consolidate all unlawfuls and pirates near they home. In they back yard. Brother Zaq now you have your word.

A tall skinny man stud up.

- Well ass you know I'€™m a businessman and I put to use all my knowledge, money and influent people I know
on this project. We built a base that will serve as a pirate nest right in New London. It is in final construction process. I managed to bribe some pilots from different companies to haul materials to the base. They was payd well and will keep they mouth closed. Now everything is going as planned. I believe till tomorrow all works will be finished. I also put 100 Million credits in bank account. It'€™s for the independent smugglers and traders that will want to help us finishing the job faster. Because we plan to add weapon platforms there. Don'€™t be naive and think that police or armed forces won'€™t be able to find the base. We should be prepared and well armed for that day. I think that'€™s all. Thank you.

The old man did a gesture of respect to his brother and invited a young man to the center of the room.

- Come on Jojo junior what you have there?

The young man with a scar on his face stepped in. Even if he was about 24 he looked as an experienced warrior. He raises his head up and said:

- Rest in peace brother we will never forget you. And I won'€™t find my peace till you will be revenged.
Well'€¦ I contacted one of my friends and he told me that he will be able to delivery from Galia some advanced equipment for us. It'€™s about cloaking devices that can render a ship invisible. Some of them we will use for our needs, but some we will put on base for sell. That will help friendly unlawfulls to sneak around military outpost and inflict more damage to our enemies. I'€™m also doing some negotiation for purchasing a molly destroyer. It will be a good addition to our gunboats and snubs we have now. If we are going to war we need to be well equipped. I also ordered to bring enough nanobots and other repair commodities to the base. That'€™s all.

The old man did a deep breath and said

- Good. Very good. Now back to work brothers. And tell anyone what hate Bretonian corrupt authorities that our station is open to them. They will find it on hidden way to Leeds system. Meeting is finished.

Green family meeting at Pirate Bay Beltsy in NL - soryk - 07-14-2012

After a 3 days siege the installation has fallen. We lost some invested money but we gained experience.

Green family meeting at Pirate Bay Beltsy in NL - soryk - 07-15-2012

I can assure you BAF the story is not ended yet. And we have a new enemy now junkers.