Discovery Gaming Community
TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. (/showthread.php?tid=83827)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Strobel - 07-14-2012

[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... Mosby, Sonya Recognized

URGENT TRANSMISSION
via =LSF= emergency frequencies

Ladies and gentlemen,

recently there's been many things happening within the =LSF= that are far beyond good and acceptable. Important data obtained by agents aren't brought to the department heads, the directorate seems to be on some kind of private vendetta and the tasks we have to go with are ignored by - as it seems - directorate orders.

This situation does not only endanger the life of our agents but is also a serious threat to the safety of the republic. Words have spread around the agency that object CRF-526021 was destroyed by our own people.
Frankly I've never received any word about the reason for that nor does anybody seemed to care about this incident. Some of our vessels disappeared and they can't be tracked by their transponders also.
I understand that not everybody in the =LSF= needed to be informed about this step but at least the department heads should have been involved in this matter.

As secretary of the Department of Internal Affairs I hereby want some explanations about what happened and urge director Leroy to step back from his current position.
Also I'm filing a complaint against director Leroy for abuse of executive power to his own - and most certain - private good. We are not like any law enforcement branch of Liberty but those who can't afford to run an insane asylum as the agency is by now.

Some of you might think that this transmission is the start of a vote of no confidence and yes, you are right with that. =LSF= needs a change within the structures and those changes have to be done quick.

Sincerely yours,

Sonya Mosby
Secretary of the Department of Internal Affairs
=LSF= Mid Command Level
Recruitment Division
Liberty Security Force

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Dubstep - 07-14-2012

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: J.]

Good afternoon, Secretary Mosby. Even though I only recently joined the Primary Division of the Liberty Security Force, since you are asking for a vote of no-confidence in Director Leroy, I do believe I have a say in this matter. Even if that say is a tiny one.

First of all, you should not call out your own position within the Department to strengthen your claims. Even though you are far important than my tiny self, you are but a Secretary, Mid Command material, and as such you are entitled to the information that the High Command gives you.

First of all, object CRF-526021 was targeted for destruction since it posed a direct threat to the department. I don't know where you got your information from, but even my lowly ranked self had this data. It was passed on from the High Command. You might have missed it since I rarely see you flying your ship, were you on vacation perhaps?

Secondly, you are asking Director Leroy to step down. On what grounds? On your false information? Perhaps you had a momentary illusion of grandeur when you thought it would be a good idea to suggest this. In the short time I have been with the Department, we have conducted numerous operations that were controlled and observed by the Director himself, together with his High Command. Void, Agents C and M.C. and Roden, can back up those claims since they all participated in them. Where were you at that time?

Intelligence is not being sent to the Department? Again, this I have negated with my previous statement. Your information is false on the grounds that you are never present on any of those operations.

You will not have my vote for no confidence in Director Leroy, since he is a prime example of how a Liberty Security Force Director should operate with his assets. I am sure that all the other Agents will agree with me on this point.

And, Secretary Mosby, a lawsuit? Complaint? I am no lawyer but, you are making yourself look silly.

I urge you to rethink your actions while you can still be deemed as a sane person. If you do not get checked out by a psychiatrist, I will ask for a transfer so that I do not have to endanger my life unnecessarily by putting it into your hands while out in the field.

[Transmission Terminated]

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Strobel - 07-14-2012

I see,

I'm nuts, bonkers or what ever you want to call me. You will gladly see that I can't endanger your life since you don't belong to my department. Also it is quite amusing that somebody who just went into the agency claims to know everything. But let's get the facts straighten out as you wish to do.

Quote:First of all, object CRF-526021 was targeted for destruction since it posed a direct threat to the department. I don't know where you got your information from, but even my lowly ranked self had this data. It was passed on from the High Command. You might have missed it since I rarely see you flying your ship, were you on vacation perhaps?

I checked the databases regarding any order given to take out CRF-526021 and from facts I can't find ANY attempt to bring that order to everybody. Might it been that you received that order just because you were in your ship at that time? Neither our MD nor the secured database shows any trace of such order but yet, it seems that I'm the one to blame for that.

Quote:Secondly, you are asking Director Leroy to step down. On what grounds? On your false information? Perhaps you had a momentary illusion of grandeur when you thought it would be a good idea to suggest this. In the short time I have been with the Department, we have conducted numerous operations that were controlled and observed by the Director himself, together with his High Command. Void, Agents C and M.C. and Roden, can back up those claims since they all participated in them. Where were you at that time?

Yes, I can recall at least one of that operations as it happened only - I think it's been - two days ago. You might remember that there's been a vessel in secured communications by the callsign of =LSF=Hermes. That vessel follows my direct command and by the time you were 'hunting' out in the Omicrons stated vessel went for a diplomatic mission into Bretonia. The director also asked my captain about his reason to enter bretonian space via secured comms but it seems that information just fell under the table here.
For your information: Whenever a vessel larger than a VHF under my command is flying in space you can be sure that I'm either in direct com link or aboard that vessel.

Quote:Intelligence is not being sent to the Department? Again, this I have negated with my previous statement. Your information is false on the grounds that you are never present on any of those operations.

You may check the statement above and refer to the fact that my duty shifts may vary from those of the DHS. Also from a certain rank upward you are not as lucky to pilot a ship every day out in space.

Quote:I urge you to rethink your actions while you can still be deemed as a sane person. If you do not get checked out by a psychiatrist[...]

It's nice that you worry about my health status but I can assure you that my last check up turned out that I'm just fine.

Sonya Mosby
=LSF= Mid Command Level
Recruitment Division
Liberty Security Force

Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Dubstep - 07-14-2012

[Incoming Transmission]

Quote:It's nice that you worry about my health status but I can assure you that my last check up turned out that I'm just fine.

Evidence shows to the contrary, Secretary Mosby. Evidence shows to the contrary.

Now I will refrain from discussing this issue further with you since I have clearly made all of my points. It is up to you to accept or deny them. I trust that the Director will have more words to say to you.

Good day.

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Joneh - 07-14-2012

Firewall Status... [color=#33FF33]Online
Confirm Identity... Johny Leroy Recognised

Secretary,

Do you really accuse the Directorate to be on a private vendetta? You obviously lack the knowledge of what exactly is happening here. Right, I will be so kind to make it clear for you as you, so as it seems, do not keep up with current things that occur.

CRF-526021 was indeed destroyed by our own forces. That's right. But what do you do? You jump on blind accusations without having anything to prove these severe accusations. But that's okay, you were obviously not accessible at this time when it happened. Hence I will tell you what exactly occurred. Said base has been hijacked by a few agents, who took control over the base and modified its armament and stance towards our forces. As soon as one of our ships closed in to the said base it immediately opened fire.

Now, it is clear what has to be done when there's a hostile base in your own territory shooting our staff and ships. I gave the order to eliminate the base to prevent further unwanted incidents. I made sure to keep it as private as possible and informed only trusted agents about this mission, since it has been agents who hijacked the base, afterall. If I had made it public, they would have been prepared and could have been able to defend the base. It had to be done fast and so it was done fast. The base was a threat and had to be eliminated.

Also, Agent J was one of the trusted agents I was speaking of. If you were there when this all happened you would be aware of this incident, as you are one of the trusted, too. At least I thought you were, yet you accuse the directorate and especially me to be on a private vendetta. Maybe I was wrong to think that you can be trusted.

On a last note. Please, tell me why I should step back from my position. You accuse without having anything to back up your accusations. Perhaps you are the one with a private vendetta against me?

That should be all, I hope I made it clear for you.

Johny Leroy
Director
Liberty Security Force High Command

[color=#FF0000]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

Mister Leroy,

it's nice to see that somebody with knowledge turned into this matter. Frankly it's hard to keep up with situations regarding the =LSF= since there's no traceable evidence to show such orders.
Yet it still occurs to me that something is wrong within our agency and to be honest, who else is capable of running things that way? There's only one person on the top which still is you and nobody else.

Yes, I just might be mid command level and not into big discussions but to quote your own words:

Quote:I made sure to keep it as private as possible and informed only trusted agents about this mission, since it has been agents who hijacked the base, afterall.

Well, it seems that I've lost your trust way before everything hit the fan though. That certainly is funny because everything regarding CRF-526021 was to be within trusted levels and as I remember correctly I've been involved in this matter since the beginning.
Yet there wasn't any word into my direction about CRf-526021 being hijacked nor the threat it meant to the =LSF= and secondary division though. From my point of view there seems to be some covert operation going on separating those who'll follow you blindly from those who actually think about given orders and circumstances. To me it seems that I am guilty while belonging to those who don't question orders.

If I am that wrong please tell me why I wasn't involved in the preparations, the actual action nor any kind of debriefing as CRF-526021 went down? Also was there any attempt to regain control about the station or any negotiations with those who actually hijacked the base?
To be frankly I hardly doubt that there was any attempt at all to solve this without the great loss we're looking at just now.

I'd call that somewhat irrational and not in the best interests of the =LSF=. Those who were present while the base was planned, kept it running and went for its defense put a lot of effort into it. But I guess that doesn't matter after all.

But well, who am I to speak out of my mind. I guess it'll be the best to follow the lead of those who blindly follow and make you feel as comfortable as you can be.

And yet you are asking me why I want you to step down from your post? I can give you the answer to that.
In my eyes you are a massive danger to the integrity of the agency!

Sonya Mosby
=LSF= Mid Command Level
Recruitment Division
Liberty Security Force

Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Neo88 - 07-14-2012

COMM ID: [color=#CCCCCC]Secretary of the Liberty Security force Jon.Snow
SUBJECT: Agents in training
[img]http:/s-multimedia.narod.ru/images/movies/matrix_reloaded/smith_128.jpg[/img]

I would like to remind you that you are still Agents in training and this is not a place for you to speak.
And you are not supposed to have any informations or even to know more than Agent, Sonya Mosby.

Jon.Snow

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

[Incoming Transmission]

Secondary Division Agent Snow, I would like to remind you that you are no longer part of the Liberty Security Force, since you offered your resignation just yesterday. As a result, I have no idea how you acquired the codes to access this transmission and why you are still pretending to be a Secretary.

Perhaps the Director wasn't clear enough? Or perhaps I misunderstood something.

On another note, this transmission is open to =LSF= personnel, so I will speak whatever I wish. You however, shouldn't be able to.

As for the information I had access to, I received them directly from the Director. I wonder why, considering the trust Secretary Mosby is showing.

TO: All =LSF= personel; CC: Republic of Liberty Legal Dept. - Neo88 - 07-14-2012

COMM ID: [color=#CCCCCC]Secretary of the Liberty Security force Jon.Snow
SUBJECT: Agents in training
[img]http:/s-multimedia.narod.ru/images/movies/matrix_reloaded/smith_128.jpg[/img]

I would like to remind you that if I was expelled from =LSF=, that would be in the HQ quarters only.
Again something that you are not supposed to know.
// If I leave skype conversation because of your insults, that doesn't mean that i quiet =LSF=

Jon.Snow

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

[Incoming Transmission]

Copy that. I probably misunderstood when you were told to pack up your bags. Perhaps you were heading for a picnic.

My apologies.

Although, you really should get rid of all that static in your transmission, I'm having a hard time understanding you through it.