Discovery Gaming Community
To : XA - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : XA (/showthread.php?tid=83902)

To : XA - Ames Research Station - 07-15-2012

[Image: stationfinaltbtop.png]

[Image: newcomra2n.png]

Topic: Business

To : XA

Greetings,

First, Thanks to keep Kepler safe.

Then I hope the medicine I gave to your ship XA-Liberty, will help you.
As I said to the pilot, they are designed for dark matter radiation. It's the result of the data we gathered last time on Nome. One Pill a week. And we need a blood sample time to time, please feel free to visit our hospital on ames to perform test. As you see the better we know the more the pill is effective. The last version was a pill every day and now it's every week. A nice improvement. We already tested on our men, but more people use it the more data we collect.

And now the business part.
You asked for 10 shield for your pilgrim. I have contacted my friend Mr Havelock, the Boa Vista, Administrator. He is able to provide you. 3 of each type (Molecular, Positron, Graviton) and one bonus.
The Ferin'Sha is already on his way. The trip will last 5 days. This time I'll ask some compensation because those shield blueprint is known and no research are planned on them, yet.
The price for the whole trip and the 10 shield will be about 15.000.000 Sc, to be transfered at Ames.Research.Station.

Finally, I'm gathering data and what will be needed for the com/sensor array.
Sincerely Edward Malrone.

[Image: stationfinaltbbottom.png]

To : XA - shemkel - 07-16-2012

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

:::Comms ID: Ronald Socha:::
:::Location: Ouray Base - Colorado System:::
:::Establishing data channel... done:::
:::Establishing audio channel... done:::
:::Establishing video channel... done:::

[Image: razor_sm.jpg]

Lancehead here.

Mister Malrone,

First of all, thank you for the latest delivery of anti-radiation medicine. We have already started to hand out the pills to our Nome crew. I will supply you with blood samples in a week or two so you could see how it works.
I myself can visit you on Ames on regular basis, so your doctors could examine my body throughly. I assume that such examination would alow you to collect much more data than simple blood samples.

Now the business issue.
I will gladly pay the price you suggested for the shield generators. As you know, we don't have much credits to spare but having a working shield generator on Liberty is of great importance to us as it's one of our heaviest vessels.
I will transfer the credits as soon as possible.

Oh, and Mister Malrone... If you need any kind of assistance from your neighbours, feel free to ask.

Lancehead, out.

:::Attachments:::

:::Connection terminated:::

To : XA - Ames Research Station - 07-16-2012

Greetings Mr Socha,

Very well, It's always a pleasure to do business with XA.

Talking about security.
I picked up on scanner something annoying.
I'm sure you are aware of the jumping zoner akka JZ.
Last time they jumped to fp 11 with a Gallic prince. And As you know they are a threat for us, Zoner, but also for Bretonia and Liberty.

So If they jump to kepler again. I give you the exceptional right to destroy, erased, atomized those Gallic if they are one inside the NFZ.

But avoid to target JZ, they are zoner after all, they lost their way but they are still hope.
I have also sent the JZ Jumpdrive signature to Nome, you will alerted as soon they will be in kepler.

Ah yes here some proof :

Data-Link 4596Kr JZ in kepler
Data-Link 3006ZA JZ with a gallic in omicron Delta

To : XA - Ames Research Station - 07-25-2012

Greetings Mr Socha,

Your shield Generator are still waiting you.
And I received the blood sample. Everything look clear.
We hope to finalize the medicine in a month.

To : XA - shemkel - 07-27-2012

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

:::Comms ID: Ronald Socha:::
:::Location: Ouray Base - Colorado System:::
:::Establishing data channel... done:::
:::Establishing audio channel... done:::
:::Establishing video channel... done:::

[Image: razor_sm.jpg]

Lancehead here.

Mister Malrone,

I'm sorry for such a delay. I had to spend last few days in Ouray ambulatory after some unfortunate fight.
I'll make sure to have our pilots looking out for this gallic ship.
I will transfer you the credits for shield generators right away. I'll pick up the devices from Ames as soon as I'll dock the Liberty there.

Lancehead, out.

:::Attachments:::

:::Connection terminated:::