Discovery Gaming Community
How do I get GRN Rep - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: How do I get GRN Rep (/showthread.php?tid=84193)

Pages: 1 2

How do I get GRN Rep - Flash™ - 07-20-2012

Hello everyone, I need help with repping for Gallic Royal Navy. Its nearly Impossible with a Lynx. Is there a way I can get rep without killing GBs in a Lynx?

How do I get GRN Rep - Mímir - 07-20-2012

Gallia has a lot of issues with bribes and missions being way too hard for repping.

What I have done to my GRN ships, because I am lazy and dislike missions, is:

1. On a fresh /restart Gallia character, double bribe police on Planet New Paris, St. Denis (I think)

2. Take all the lawful corporation bribes - your GRN rep get a tiny bit each time. Press F1, re-select your character and go back to the bar to refresh the bribes available.

3. Because of the Police double bribe, you will have a flashing green Police rep. Do a /droprep to lower the police rep again.

4. Take police missions and keep cancelling them (bring up the map and decline the mission after you have taken it) until your police rep drops to about 2 blocks in the negative. Use the F1/re-select method to refresh the available missions.

5. Take another police double bribe, and your GRN reputation should now be flashing green along with the Police reputation (if not repeat step 3 and 4 until it does).

This method will cost you more credits, and it is somewhat tedious - but you don't have to do a single mission.

How do I get GRN Rep - St.Denis - 07-20-2012

If you send me a PM I will arrange to help you achieve your ID by doing missions with you.:D

How do I get GRN Rep - Aethermole - 07-20-2012

Right outside the Burgandy hole in lorraine, there's ten Maquis depos. Shoot 'em for lawful gallia rep.

' Wrote:Right outside the Burgandy hole in lorraine, there's ten Maquis depos. Shoot 'em for lawful gallia rep.

So just shoot the the depots and you will have full GRN Rep?

How do I get GRN Rep - Havok - 07-20-2012

' Wrote:So just shoot the the depots and you will have full GRN Rep?

You need to shoot about 4-5 Depots, so 1 row of them ,and leave the rest for any others that want to Rep:D

P.S.: The Depots are slightly up and to the left if you jump in to Lorr.

How do I get GRN Rep - Jeremy Hunter - 07-20-2012

Said depots are shot regularly.

If you need rep, call an indie Valor or three. Or just one Cap8:cool:

How do I get GRN Rep - Ursus - 07-20-2012

There used to be a GRN bribe on Battleship Oblique in Tau-44 but I dont know if its still there, the GRN bribes were supposed to have been removed with one of the later updates

I tried to shoot the Depots right now but there were none, they were all shot.

How do I get GRN Rep - Havok - 07-20-2012

They Respawn on Server Restart , so it's waiting , or mission grinding