Discovery Gaming Community
Calling all Order Pilots and Ships - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Calling all Order Pilots and Ships (/showthread.php?tid=8455)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Calling all Order Pilots and Ships - Heartless - 05-11-2008

Incoming transmission...
Source: Planet Toledo
Com.ID: Rear Admiral Sius Malacos, Black Squadron
To: Independant Order Pilots and Ships
//Message Begins:

Greetings all.
I am Sius Malacos, 4th in command, currently acting 2nd in command of Black Squadron, the Order.
Recently there has been speculation and belief that Liberty is once again under the influence of the Nomads. These creatures are no fools, they know we are after them and they are preparing. We have noted recent build-up of Liberty forces which continues to worry us as we see their fleets growing. Black Squadron alone can not fight this un-seen enemy, and that is why I am sending you this message.
You have joined the Order to fight for humanity, for those you love, and for the future of your children and those you will never know. Now, it is time we unite. Even if you are not part of our formal fleet, we still need you to help us fight for our cause, we can not afford to lose. The future of Sirius rests in our actions.
I ask you to please report here with your name and ship class so we may hopefully contact you if need be.
Black Squadron thanks you, as do I. The Admiralty will not forget the sacrifices you make.

-Rear Admiral Sius Malacos

:Message Ends//

-----------------------------------------------oorp-----------------------------------------------
(This is a cap-ship as well as an independant Order pilots and ships register, to keep track of the Order's supporters.)
Seems everyone is doing this and we've been seeing ALOT of indie order pilots, especially in Osiris's and other cap ships. I can't do anything about that but it's not cool. So please just post here and if you have a nice story for your ship put that too so there might actually be a purpose to it. If not, well I'll still wave to you if I pass by.
Thanks.

Calling all Order Pilots and Ships - AdamantineFist - 05-11-2008

* * * * * * * * * * INCOMING MESSAGE * * * * * * * * * *
Sender ID: Order Gunboat Adamant
Destination: Planet Toledo
ENCRYPTED
DECRYPTING...
MESSAGE DECRYPTED
* * * * * * * * * * MESSAGE BEGINS * * * * * * * * * *

Greetings, Rear Admiral. My name is Havelock Matheson, and I am the captain of the Order gunboat Adamant. Black Squadron can count on my assistance if you need it.

* * * * * * * * * * MESSAGE ENDS * * * * * * * * * *

//OoC
//I have a backstory for Havelock, but it's still fairly early in the process of being written.

Calling all Order Pilots and Ships - Eternal - 05-11-2008

-= Recalibrating main system core's power flux =-

-=Systems apear normal =-

-= Preparing the data log for message sending =-

-= Insert System and place , please .....=-

-= Omicron Minor , Toledo Base =-

* - This is independand admiral Mirage Bre'Delakorsa. I'm currently in command of the Osiris class ship , "Au'Rora". My personal fighter is also available to serve the Order and it's needs.*

* - I have performed patrols in our systems of operation. I have not detected other ships of the "Au'Rora" 's class so I must ask if your sources are to be trusted.*

* - Exept surving the Order , I also folow my personal goals that include the conformation on the third known race , the Xel'Naga. My ship's research lab is led by Doctor Troy.He has acomplished some very good results these past weeks and the data from his research has already been send to a Bs , ship. I hope I can do my fair share in the ever growing threat of those nomads.*

*-Admiral Mirage , out*

-=Transmition total time estimated to be 1.32.35 minutes =-

-=End of transmition=-

// Here is the rahter new story I'm writing for her http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22930 I will ofcouce , continue to write new chapters in it.

Calling all Order Pilots and Ships - Magoo! - 05-11-2008

--Deep Space Relay Incoming--

Hail friends.

This is the captain of Nomad Extermination vessel Iota-17-1. I have been in Alaska for many months, attempting to sever their direct connection to Liberty, however I have been unsuccessful at targeting their larger ships. With this failure, I believe them to be reproducing as quickly as I dispatch them. Though I may seem a rogue Order pilot, having drifted far away from our home and for many days at a time, I still serve Toledo and her people.

I was commissioned for the sole purpose of Seeking and destroying Nomads within the direct premises of the Houses and Toledo.

I too have noticed this immense increase of Liberty forces as I have recently been attacked by several highly-advanced Liberty patrols. Such advances have not been seen in other ships of their ilk, and I believe this to be the work of the Nomads. Several cruisers, gunboats, and even dreadnoughts have been dispatched while hunting me and were equipped with tremendously powerful shields.

I am with you whole-heartedly, Black Squadron.

-The Seeker.

--Deep Space Relay Terminated--

Calling all Order Pilots and Ships - mira - 05-11-2008

***incoming transmission***
***opening communication channel***
***Comm ID: Mira***

Greetings Admiral Sius,

I will be short and accurate. As you already know i am Admiral of independent capital ship Battlestar ,stationed in orbit of planet Toledo. I have docked VHF in my ship bay, and I am waiting your call to warm his engines up. Regardless to my "independent admiral status" i will still receive and obey any order from highly ranked Bs| member, either i am on my battleship or on my Bs| marked fighter, The Order may always count on me and my services.

||**Mira salutes**||

***message ends***
***Comm channels closing***
***transmission ends***

//still writing RP story for Admirals ship, I need more time since i work 12 hours a day

Calling all Order Pilots and Ships - Tenacity - 05-16-2008

// I'm currently in the process of writing up a background and story for a future order character. Putting a lot of work into it right now, and it will likely become my main character, but I wont be able to play it until the next version of discovery is out - the entire story and such is based on a ship that isnt in the game yet, but hopefully will be (the zoner gunboat Jinx designed).

//The character in question will be independent of course, as i've never been a fan of player factions - no offense intended towards black squadron or any others. In RP - the character is of commander rank; the zoner gunboat was recently purchased by the order from their zoner allies and refitted with experimental technology to enforce it's role as a stealth surveillance vessel (i.e. recon). It will be the first ship of it's type, as a prototype leading on to more of the gunships to be converted by the order in the future assuming the project is successful.

//EDIT: Guess i'll put in the character for now so this isnt completely OORP-

-Official Biographical Files Database-

<<<Retrieving Information on Subject A9K-I53>>>
Name: Aki Kimura (//Aki.Kimura is the character name, already reserved)
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 122lbs.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Amber
Genetic Profile: 50% Kusari, 40% Bretonian, 10% unknown
Birthplace: Space, Unknown. Listed citizen of Planet Honshu.

---

Commander of the Prowler-Class Order Gunship, SSV-Bastet

[Image: 2wlyqom.jpg]
[Image: o9l4i9.jpg]

---Updated to show my future avatar and signature that will be used once the 4.85 version is released and I'm able to actually fly the character.

Calling all Order Pilots and Ships - Heartless - 05-16-2008

Incoming transmission...
Source: Planet Toledo
Com.ID: Rear Admiral Sius Malacos, Black Squadron
To: Independant Order Pilots and Ships
//Message Begins:

Order Gunboat Adamant, Admiral Mirage Bre'Delakorsa, Nomad Extermination vessel Iota-17-1, Admiral Mira, and Aki Kimura;
I thank you for your reponses. This is good news to hear in counter to the recent build-up of Liberty forces. Moral has been raised and we know we can and will be ready if a direct threat would come to us or the people of Sirius.

-Rear Admiral Sius Malacos

:Message Ends//

Calling all Order Pilots and Ships - ivr56 - 05-25-2008

|Incomming Transmission|
To: Rear Admiral Sius Malacos, Black Squadron
Subject: Help Request Accepted

Greetings Rear Admiral Sius Malacos.
My name is Captian Andrew McLean Haprer. I command the Order destroyer the Spirit of Fire. You can count on me if you need assistance. Me and my crew have been through everything and know how the house of Liberty fights.

As in the past, The Spirit.Of.Fire has helped Black Squadron many times already in direct fights with Liberty as well as house cleaning operations in Minor with the Bounty Hunter problem. And we will continue to assist Black Squadron if the future.

You can count on us Sir

Regards
Cpt. Andrew McLean Haprer
Spirit of Fire

|End|

Calling all Order Pilots and Ships - Turkish - 05-25-2008

|Incoming Transmission|
Re: Nomad Threat; Liberty.
Sender: Lucian Arcuarius
|Begin Transmission|

I am Speaker Lucian, Chapter Master of the Speakers of Sirius. With what intentions do you stir the balance set as it lays my dear brothers? Have not the Libertonians the right to arm themselves as they see fit? If not by what decree is that said, and if they are of that right who are we to tell them they may not?

By what charge also is it that the Order feels they are infected, we are all brothers of humanity but not all of us share the view that you proclaim. I ask such daunting questions so that we may only better understand the decisions put to us. What are the findings of my long estranged brothers, what supports them and what drives them to their ultimate goals. Nothing more.

If after the time of presentation and analysis of this information we find that your conclusions are true we may still join you in your cause. But until then we will continue to ask and observe the balance of life.

Chapter Master Lucian

|End Transmission|

Calling all Order Pilots and Ships - Heartless - 05-25-2008

Source: Rear Admiral Sius Malacos, Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor
Searching... Order Comm Devices
Comm Devices Found
Connecting... Connection Established, Full Access Granted with Order Admiralty
Transmitting...

Greetings members of the Order.

As you may know, a group of Order ships known as the OTF have been spotted throughout Order space in recent times. However, now the Black Squadron Admiralty has had enough of the crimes of these persons and has sent them a dire warning stated here:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16580

We hereby ask our allies in their assistance to bring down these spies or imposters or whatever they may be. When the time is over, Order ships throughout Sirius will open fire on the OTF vessels.

I thank you for your understanding and for listening. If you can, please respond to us.

The Black Squadron Admiralty and the Order thank you.

-Admiral Malacos

Transmission Complete
Sending Message...
Message Sent
Shutting Down

Disconnecting: Order Comms
Disconnecting: Order Comms
Shutting Down Comm Unit