Discovery Gaming Community
Crayter Military Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: =CR= (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+------ Forum: Crayter Military (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=352)
+------ Thread: Crayter Military Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=84637)

Crayter Military Reporting Facility - Crayter Republic - 07-28-2012

[Image: UuJsIzJ.png]

ATTENTION
All active duty members of the Crayter Military

This frequency is now open for all After Action Reports for any Crayter Military units in active service.
All reports must list:
  • Reporters Name and Rank
  • Reporters Ship Callsign
  • Reporters Active Duty Squadron
  • Units Involved in The Action
  • Enemy Units Involved in the Action
  • Any Guncam Screens or Comm Logs Relevant to the Action
No kills will be logged on the Kill Board unless it has been reported in this terminal, with guncams for verification.

For convenience, a template has been provided. It is not mandatory to use this template, it is for your ease of use

Code:
[indent][color=#D09820][u]Template;[/u]
► Sender-ID:  >HERE<
► Sender-ID-Code: >HERE<
► Recipient-ID: >HERE<
► Source: >HERE<
► Actual: >HERE<

► Encryption: >HERE<
[/color][/indent]

Parliament of the Crayter Republic
Crayter Republic

Colonial Military Reporting Facility - Dane Summers - 07-28-2012

>>>[color=#000000]INCOMING
>>>[color=#000000]Sender - Fleet Officer Ryse, Pan
>>>[color=#000000]Subject - After Action Report

>>>[color=#000000]Opening Video Feed<<<
[Image: rysetb.png]

[color=#FF0000]>>>[color=#000000]Log Begins

Orkney Combat Action Report

Action of note - Vessel Destroyed - Sarissa Class Outcast Battleship
Name - "Smith"

Begin log of After Action Report - CR|-Pandora[FF121]
Sarissa tracked heading outbound from Tau 37 to Orkney system - Intercepted in Java Proximity. Called for backup, and proceeded to engage with Light Mortar fire. Target attempted to flee the asteroids, moved into Orkney system. RV'd with backup - One Nyx - CR|-Eclipse - One Pytho - CR|-Ruoska[49th].

Engaged with a combination of mortar and missile fire, until it was clear the ship was near to destruction - moved in close with primary guns, and cerberus heavy guns. Target successfully destroyed - RTB'd to Falkland for repairs.

>>>[color=#000000]Uploading Guncam Footage

>>>Uploading File - Guncam #PR 0151
[color=#FF0000]>>>Uploading File - Guncam #PR 0159

Fleet Officer Ryse, log end.

[color=#FF0000]>>>[color=#000000]End Transmission[color=#FF0000]<<<

Colonial Military Reporting Facility - SummerMcLovin - 07-28-2012

[Image: SusanAnders.png]

Flight Officer Anders here, reporting in on today's skirmish across the Taus.

The engagement had already started by the time CR|-Erudition[49th] was prepped for flight, so I had to catch up after leaving the Hades. While [C]-Refaello.Sanzio, tangled with the GRN around the Carrier, I gave chase to GRN|ONI-Apophis flying after CR|-Ruoska[49th].
Coming upon a battle between CR|-WO.Nikola, a reserve pilot named Erwin.Schakel, Dawn|RR and an Outcast Mateo.Dante; I was unable to save Nikola's ship from destruction. Giving chase to the Outcast, I was outpaced as he passed Cali.

Heading back to the battle, I found CR|-WO.Reaper being engaged by MM~Daria,Isadora. Before I was able to assist, our Outcast friend re-appeared and I decided to take him myself. CR|-Eclipse came to assist, sacrificing his ship to remove the Mercenary and safeguard our new recruit. With the help of Reaper, I eventually destroyed the Outcast before falling back to Falkland.

There were other skirmishes going on, which another of our brave pilots will have to fill you in on.
We'll keep the Taus safe yet, so say we all!

Signing off,
Susan Anders
Callsign - Erudition

Colonial Military Reporting Facility - Dane Summers - 07-30-2012

>>>[color=#000000]Sender - Flightt Officer Robbins, Shane

[Image: shanetb.png]

Tau 23 Combat Action Report

Action of note - Vessel Destroyed - Storta Class Outcast Destroyer
Name - "H2-S04"

Action of note - Vessel Destroyed - Storta Class Outcast Destroyer
Name - "Reknown"

Got a distress call from IMG Miners being poached by a pair of 'cast destroyers. Myself, along with Ruoska, Spectre, Centurion, and Rook - with some errant fleet boys - was able to catch one, and made pretty short work of it. We were not in time to save a few miners, who got taken out, but we did our best. The second tried to run, and once it figured out that that wouldn't work, it tried to make a fight of it, and died flailing about. So thats two dead destroyers, and a few beers on behalf of the IMG who lived. We made sure we drank to the ones that didn't.

Relevant files below.

>>>Uploading File - Guncam #PY 0212
[color=#FF0000]>>>Uploading File - Guncam #PY 0215
[color=#FF0000]>>>Uploading File - Guncam #PY 0216
[color=#FF0000]>>>Uploading File - Guncam #PY 0219

Robbins out

Colonial Military Reporting Facility - Jansen - 07-31-2012

Transmission Incoming
ID: Flight Officer Jason Myers
Subject: -

The report for todays combat operation in the Omicron Alpha system:

I entered the system alone in order to scout for potential targets and I have to admit, I was impressed, the Sniffers were able to construct two new bases close to their rock, we should take a closer look at those later.
After a while I encountered a group of 3 hostile combad vessels, I brought them close to the Tau 37 hole, where Erudition and Echo One jumped in. Together we were able to damage the hostile units badly. One was destroyed, another one heavily crippled.
Sadly the Maltese did not forget about the weakness of an all-Nyx combat force, they brought in a Corvo class Cruiser with a full AA loadout. Even though I am sure that we could have destroyed this thing I decided to order our retreat due to the bad status of Echo One and Eruditions ships.
While retreating one of these Sniffies followed us to Tau 37, still targeting Erudition. I kept on the sniffers back while Erudition made its way towards Falkland. After Echo One restocked at the base he returned to the scene of the fight and we were able to fight the Outcast Fighter of, whom then left for Alpha.

Friendly and Allied losses:
None

Hostile losses:
Death: Mishka was put out of action by CR|-Eclipse (Gun)

Hostile damages:
Savannah.Maya[101st]
Pride

No losses on our side, heavy damages done on theirs, all in all a successful operation.

Guess that should show those Sniffies that we are still there.

Uploading collected Data

Quote:Savannah.Maya[101st]: Any particular reason I see your Colonial face in my homeworld, Eclipse?
CR|-Eclipse: Im just visiting.
CR|-Eclipse: Taking fancy pictures for the colonial tourist magazine.
Savannah.Maya[101st]: Then would you mind finishing your visit short?
Savannah.Maya[101st]: Leave this system at best speed your poor Colonial ships can achieve..
CR|-Eclipse: Quite a lot of new installations.
CR|-Eclipse: You could definitely offer me a sightseeing tour you know.
Savannah.Maya[101st]: It seems Gallics did at least something good. Yout poor republic is out of its ... element.
CR|-Eclipse: Shooting you into tiny pieces?
CR|-Eclipse: I could still do that perfectly fine.
CR|-Erudition[49th]: Susan: It does seem rather quiet here.
CR|-Eclipse: Indeed...
CR|-Erudition[49th]: You lot too busy with Gallia too?
Savannah.Maya[101st]: Perhaps ... but you are here not for that. You pretend to have enormous and unusial lack of intelligence data.
CR|-Eclipse: We have been busy doing more important things then striking against your glorious nation.
CR|-Eclipse: But the agenda might change some time soon, so beign informed cant hurt, right?
Savannah.Maya[101st]: *She couldn't stop from laughing*
CR|-Eclipse: Yes thats indeed funny.
CR|-Eclipse: Well, enough of that chatter.
Savannah.Maya[101st]: Right, get out of my world.
CR|-Eclipse: Oh?
Insolent.Mind: And mine.
CR|-Eclipse: I will... but first Ill have to make sure that you are out of mine.
Insolent.Mind: We'll see if you are a real rocket eater.
CR|-Eclipse: The only option to do that is to remove you completely.
Savannah.Maya[101st]: As usual. Uncivilized.
CR|-Erudition[49th]: Let's get cleaning.

CR|-Echo.One[49th]: Finally. Sorry for being late
CR|-Eclipse: Took you long enough.
CR|-Echo.One[49th]: Echo One, ready to engage. Powering
CR|-Eclipse: Just get at it, there are plenty fo things for you
Pride: What is this madness?
Pride: On your six, colonial scumbags!
Traffic control alert: =|Energybear|= has requested to dock
CR|-Erudition[49th]: Fine you want to run
Savannah.Maya[101st]: No, I don't want. You force me for a tactical retreat.
CR|-Erudition[49th]: I suppose
CR|-Echo.One[49th]: Ye, shows she has brains
CR|-Erudition[49th]: You are at home

Death: Mishka was put out of action by CR|-Eclipse (Gun)
CR|-Eclipse: And there goes number one.
[212th]MNS-Lonely_Ghost: Edwards: Seems our forces getting wiped....
CR|-Eclipse: Lets make that two.
[212th]MNS-Lonely_Ghost: Edwards: But we wont help, because ship is ordered for retirement
CR|-Erudition[49th]: Don't want a party to see it off?
[212th]MNS-Lonely_Ghost: Edwards: Anybody know, where its possible to replaced drug affcted organs to clean one?
The.Punisher: Think about you are going to loose. Think about I am going to do against you. And maybe, if you are wise, you would leave.
[212th]MNS-Lonely_Ghost: Edwards: Nobody knows?
The.Punisher: Fine. I want to see that.
CR|-Eclipse: A Zoner vessel in their hands?
Savannah.Maya[101st]: This how it will be with your honourless folk.
CR|-Eclipse: Lovely.
CR|-Erudition[49th]: Honourless?
CR|-Eclipse: Lets send it to the ground.
Savannah.Maya[101st]: Wipe them out.
The.Punisher: Not a Zoner vessel. Just a Punisher on their side, I would say.
[212th]MNS-Lonely_Ghost: Edwards: May be zoners can try to make such organs replacement

CR|-Eclipse: Well, we are done here
CR|-Eclipse: Todays mission was successful.
The.Punisher: I am sure you are.
Savannah.Maya[101st]: Indeed you are. Unless one of you has guts to fight me like a man.
CR|-Echo.One[49th]: Yes
CR|-Echo.One[49th]: I did
The.Punisher: I am sure that you made a wise choice.
CR|-Echo.One[49th]: We did. You just were not manly enough. *chuckles*
Savannah.Maya[101st]: *Smiles* all colonials can look I bet.

Savannah.Maya[101st]: Weren't you leaving?
The.Punisher: The pilot of the Pride is under attack. I should act like an orb of fire.
CR|-Eclipse: We are
Savannah.Maya[101st]: Good. Stay in your hole.

CR|-Echo.One[49th]: Alright, coming in again. Guys, we are almost home. Let's lose that tail.
CR|-Eclipse: Your timing is getting better.
CR|-Eclipse: Head back home to your rock Sniffie
CR|-Eclipse: Not your league.
Pride: No topic killing you, runners

[Image: CErUu.png]

[Image: mwASU.png]

[Image: ZmZAf.png]

[Image: C0JDr.png]

[Image: rPTrE.png]

- Jason Myers

Colonial Military Reporting Facility - Jansen - 08-03-2012

Transmission Incoming
ID: Flight Officer Jason Myers
Subject: -

The report for todays combat operation in the Tau 23 system:

I encountered a Gallic Battlegroup consisting of a Cruiser and a lonely Very Heavy Fighter near Java, harassing a Coalition pilot.
After offering them to vacate the area at best speed, which as usually got ignored by them I opened fire. A few misguided shots of the Cruiser brough Javas defense gunners into the fight as well, I have to admit that those were quite helpful. The Coalition pilot entered the fight a bit later so we were able to bring the Cruiser down. Sadly the Fighter was able to escape.

[Image: 3VfeO.png]

- Jason Myers

Colonial Military Reporting Facility - SummerMcLovin - 08-05-2012

Flight Officer Anders, reporting in on the lengthy battle in Languedoc today.

Initially picking up the message from Sam Owens after he'd landed the CR|-CM-Dazed.Navigator with a group of Refugees on Toulouse, the CR|-Perun[K229] and I made our way through the Orkney minefield. A Maquis fighter was taking on an officer, GRP|Bg.Mauvais.Renom, but was destroyed before we had a chance to assist.
We were soon engaged by GRN|Leon.de.Valois and GRN|-Julie.Bonheur, the 'diplomats' from what Uncle Roger has told me. They do seem to know how to fight, which dragged the conflict on for around three hours of intense flying.
Throughout this time, our side also consisted of CR|-Eclipse, CR|-Echo.One[49th], CR|-Zirnitra[17th], CR|-WO.Nikola, CR|-Ruoska[49th], CR|-Ved'ma[FF166]. The Gauls brought in Le.Renard.Arctique, GRP|GR-Blanc-22 and -69 the GRP|RPGB-Versailles, the GRP|RPC-Valliant.II. A Gaian joined in against us for Gallic credits, a Stephanie.Tallow.
Several Corse were around to watch, but left after risk of a diplomatic incident when they were also given an offer of credits for our heads.

Neither side took significant losses, and eventually everyone moved on while I had an honourable duel with Marechal Bonheur. We seemed evenly matched, and since the ion countermeasures in Gallia don't seem to be as effective as the Sirian ones, we called it a draw and allowed each other safe passage to our respective bases as is the custom there. From this encounter, and her intentions with this War Convention, it seems she has some sense of - for lack of a better word - 'honour' compared to those Navy boys.

Overall, things could have gone much worse.

Signing off,
Susan Anders
Callsign - Erudition

Colonial Military Reporting Facility - Dane Summers - 08-12-2012

>>>[color=#000000]Sender - Flight Officer Shiffer, Tala

[Image: shiffertb2.png]

Coronado Combat Action Report

Action of note - Vessel Destroyed - Ranseur Class Outcast Dreadnought
Name - "Jhen.Moran"

Action of note - Vessel Destroyed - Ranseur Class Outcast Dreadnought
Name - "Liberty.Hater"

Alright - pretty basic stuff.
Pair of Outcast dread's slipped inot Coronado, and took it upon themselves to have a pew at the independent weapons base near the Cortez Jumphole. Two of it's defenders were in space, trying to hold back the monsters, and obviously needing help. I got pulled from Leeds picket duty to help, since I guess the 15th were all sleeping off another bender.

One of 'em logged, fired off every torp in his inventory, then I think he took some fire and had to bail. A cruiser was in support, the Erebus, but had to pull out. Eventually, some other folks arrived, but by then, the shear force of our awesome - or our ordinance - had done the trick, and sent 'em to hell.

>>>Uploading File - Guncam #BJ 0129
[color=#FF0000]>>>Uploading File - Guncam #BJ 0130
[color=#FF0000]>>>Uploading File - Guncam #BJ 0136
[color=#FF0000]>>>Uploading File - Guncam #BJ 0139

Shiffer signing off

Colonial Military Reporting Facility - SummerMcLovin - 08-15-2012

Flight Officer Anders here, reporting in on two engagements today.

The first was a brawl in Tau-23. Starting off next to Cali Base, WO Reaper and I aided the Hunter/Killer, an IMG Thresher, and some other pilots against a group of Samarran Raiders - Alex Zukov, Blitzcrank, Nergal's Flame - an Outcast, as well as two heavier Outcast ships.
There were also what I thought were Rheinlanders, but closer scans picked up alien technology, and I realised they were das Wilde - Zweifel and Gottfried. Despite this, a nearby Blood Dragon did not get involved in the engagement.
Arctic Fox and an IMG fighter came to assist us, but with the retreat of the Thresher, Arctic's defeat and the arrival of enemy reinforcements - another 101st and even a Gaul showing up, I gave the order to fall back to Java. However, a large Nomad vessel was nearby, so we scattered to protect the station, landing safely in my case before heading back to Coronado.

Not long had I been there before hearing a call for the 15th to scramble. Just outside Barrier Gate Station were a couple of Indians' side, with more of them on the way.
Wayward Wind, Warrant Officer Renard and I took on the Hopi and Comanche, before Cree and Montauk joined in for the Indians. Blackjack came in from Leeds, Arctic Fox from the Taus so we were able to take out the Comanche before the Prudence was crippled too.
Ejecting, my pod was soon taken in by the Gate and I kept up with some of the action afterwards. Nice to hear Concordia chased them off!

Signing off,
Susan Anders
Callsign - Erudition/Prudence

Colonial Military Reporting Facility - Dane Summers - 08-17-2012

>>>[color=#000000]Sender - Flight Officer Connors, Chris

[Image: connorstb.png]

Coronado and California Combat Action Report

Action of note - Vessel Destroyed - "Asco" Class Brigand Corvette
Name - "CGS|The.Cree"

Action of note - Vessel Destroyed - "Asco" Class Brigand Corvette
Name - "Lanicor"

Action of note - Vessel Destroyed - "Surveyor" Class Civilian Light Miner
Name - "Jack.Package"

Action of note - Vessel Destroyed - "Ranseur" Class Outcast Dreadnought
Name - "Dario"

Action of note - Vessel Destroyed - Series Z Border Worlds Fighter
Name - "Justin.Blake"

Pretty simple.
As part of our job trying to crack down on pirates, the gang known as "indians" have stepped up their presence in order to counter us. We seem to knock a few of their ships out of action, and they do the same to us - thankfully, none of our guys have died yet, and no real ship damage has been done. Worst I've had is an engine replacement.

The California action takes a little explanation - an IMG Cruiser called the "Thetis.Bay" relayed an Liberty Navy general call for assistance to counter a massive pirate fleet in California. I made my way there - apparently the IMG cruiser had to retreat, or was put out of action - either way, I found rogues in abundance, and nearly got killed, save for some timely intervention from the Hellfire Legion - you heard that right. While I didn't see any Liberty Navy, I did my best to aid the Hellfire - scored one kill, helped down a Ransuer, then got swarmed - my fighter had to be towed back by a Colonial Mover transport.

As for the last - just another day in Barrier Nebula, as some hacker fighter decided to engage Depot out of the blue - myself and Crowe logged, and I got the kill. And some free drinks.

Relevant files below.

>>>Uploading File - Guncam #BR 401266
[color=#FF0000]>>>Uploading File - Guncam #BR 401268
[color=#FF0000]>>>Uploading File - Guncam #BR 401271
[color=#FF0000]>>>Uploading File - Guncam #BR 401275
[color=#FF0000]>>>Uploading File - Guncam #BR 401276
[color=#FF0000]>>>Uploading File - Guncam #BR 401279
[color=#FF0000]>>>Uploading File - Guncam #BR 401281

Connors out