Discovery Gaming Community
The Shadows - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=8482)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

The Shadows - tarr_james@hotmail.com - 05-12-2008

The Shadow [TS]

Story:

In the year 809 A.S, a small group of highly trained mercenaries calling them selves The Shadow where formed to fight the enemies of the house governments. Most of the men drafted into the group where ex-convicts reformed or on a promise that freedom awaited them on completion of their missions. Of course no government wanted a system full of ex-convicts and such other scourge in their space so most where killed or went MIA after a few days of completion of their jobs, some did manage to get a place in the Police or Navy but not very many.

In 812 A.S a member of The Shadows by the name of John Bolitho on a mission to Cali base deep in the Tau systems came across this information from a defected Rhineland navy officer who he was sent to terminate and in exchange for his life the man Hans Glover gave the assassin all the information he wanted to know about this.

On return to base for his debriefing John Bolitho made the comment that the Officer had given him and was taken outside the room and shot. Not many day after the news of what had happened leaked out and many of The Shadow members left the stations and fled into the border worlds. When they reached the Borders they found that the Outcasts and the Hessians in the war against the Corsairs had lead them to find this piece of information about who and what they where and on agreement that they would not fire on these broken men and women The Shadows agreed to help the allied factions in other matters they needed done, most of which being the Governments and Bounty Hunters.

Now the year is 816 A.S and the members who ran all those years ago have made a living helping the allied forces of the outcasts fighting the governments of the corrupt systems and keeping the Bounty Hunters clear of their homelands, and with this friendship comes hope of a better life and a place to call home.

// Basically this is going to be a Merc clan but more for the pirate side of things, also adding a assassins touch to this by taking on missions against high ranking members.
Now as a Friendly affiliation with the clan we cant take jobs against them unless there is a very good reason for doing so I.e. a war between the two and even then it would have to be a high bounty for the job as it would put the friendship of the effected clan in strain.
We would also make sure that we do not just help one faction more than the other as that would finally make us more inclined to help them over others, I see this clan as a balanced clan to all and any who face lawful hostilities.

Tag and Id:
Outcast friendly but not tagged,
Mercenary ID

DIPLOMACY:

Friendly:

Outcast
Red Hessians
Blood Dragons
Junkers
Mollys
Lane Hackers
Liberty Rogues

Neutral:

Unioners
Golden Chrysanthemums
LWB
Bundschuh
Zoners

Unfriendly:

NovaPG
Xenos
Gaians
Farmers Alliance
Hogosha

Hostile:

The Order
Liberty Navy
Liberty Police, Inc
Liberty Security Force
Bretonia Armed Forces
Bretonia Police
Kusari Naval Forces
Kusari State Police
Rhineland Military
Rhineland Police

Shoot on Sight:

Nomads
The Wild
Terrorists I.D players

At war with:

Bounty Hunters
Corsair

SHIPS AND LOAD OUTS:

Student:
The Arrow - LF
Eagle - VHF

Assassin:
Sabre - VHF
Civilian Bomber - Bomber

Informant:
Transport
Train
Whale(with GMG approvel)
Odin - VHF
Stilletto - HF
Scimitar - LF

Flight Lieutenant:
Outcast Destroyer x 1 (for RP story only) this person shall be picked out from the ranks for this RP mission story

WEAPONS:

No House weapons or Bounty Hunter weapons aloud
Nomads are frowned on but no prohibited
Corsair or Corsair friendly weapons are prohibited also
Outcast,Civilian weapons and CODENAMES allowed

// Going to add other ships and weapons after I have spoken to the Outcasts and other friendly factions

STARTING BONUS:
10 million of sirius credits
2CODENAMES

AFTER 2 WEEK TRAINING:
Mk VIII armour will be given to you along with a better choise of weapons and shields,
and you will recive 25% of all moneys made by yourself on missions

RANKING:

Grand Master:
These 2 men will run the faction and handle all matters before a mission is given

Master Assassin:
This will be the 2nd in command and also in charge of the training and handing down the orders from Grand masters

Flight Lieutenant:
This rank will be in charge of a small group of Assassins and are his to do as he sees fit

Lieutenant:
This rank is the second in command of the wing and will take over if the Flight Lieutenant is taken out or not in space

Informant:
These are members who have shown they can blend in and will gather intel on places and people of interest, also gathering money for the faction by means of trading (the perfect undercover ships).

Assassin:
This is the heart and soul of the group doing all the leg work and most of the Assassinations.

Student:
This is the first rank for those who join the ranks, they will be put through a gruelling 2 week course of pain and suffering to see if they have what it takes.

// Basically I have posted here to gather some member and to get the ball rolling till I can see that this will be worth the 500 mil to make it happen, Ive done this before and not very many people joined as it was not a official clan but if we can get this going and if people show an interest in this clan then I will go for it this is something I want to do but Im not going to spend 500 mil on myself just to fly with a Tag.

The Shadows - globalplayer-svk - 05-12-2008

at war with corsairs, and neutral to order?
farmer alliance will shoot you,when you are in fight with kusari naval forces or police,hogosha too.

all corporations neutral, you think police friendly corporation will only look on you in fight with police ? they will join it,as enemy to you....

The Shadows - cmfalconer - 05-12-2008

Um, I think you have to pay the 500m before you post here.

edit: didn't realize where this is. Its a cop-out to paying the registration fee.

The Shadows - tarr_james@hotmail.com - 05-12-2008

Yes sorry Order was ment to hostile as for FA you are right about that thank you for picking up on that but are you sure Hogosha would also.
As for Corporations they may feel they dont like us but i don't have any feelings towards them that would make me go out and fight them that is why i have left them neutral to us for the time being. But i think i will soon have to put house corporations into hostile and other independent corporation i will ask the leaders of those clan how they feel about what we do and take it from there

Yes its free to post here, made that mistake the first time around

The Shadows - kacijon - 05-13-2008

Ok Missle Monkey starting bonus To I will give money to new members. I am other Grand Master. You can too say in game my name[TS]Orison_Kac-ion[GM] You can say to you wont to join too in game.

----Kac-ion-----

The Shadows - Eternal - 05-13-2008

So you are friendly with the Outcasts , but neutral to the Rogues and Lane Hackers ?

And for the cherry of the whole thing! You are friendly with the Xeno ?

You say you are Hostile with any terrorist , yet you are friendly with Liberty's terrorits.My advise , sit back and start thinking about the future of this clan.You need to sort some things that don't make any sense.

Also , why do you give Eagle to the members in training ? The Eagle is probly better then the Sabre .....

The Shadows - Zelot - 05-13-2008

Yes the Hogosha would attack you. First you are hostile to the Kusari Government, and both the Kusari government and Hogosha are covertly influenced by Samura. This is the Same reason Samura would be hostile to you for attacking the KNF or Hogosha or FA for that matter. Then add the fact that you are at war with the Corsiars, and the Hogosha is the main distributer of Artifacts from Crete to the Houses, making the Hogosha and the Corsairs allies.

Reason enough?

The Shadows - globalplayer-svk - 05-13-2008

gaians are terrorists (ok eco-terrorists) and friendly to corsairs, so enemy to you.

and novapg are terrorists too i think. (the id is not the same as blood dragon)

and where is ZOI of this group? or all systems in sirius? or main base or main system.

The Shadows - n00bl3t - 05-13-2008

' Wrote:Um, I think you have to pay the 500m before you post here.

edit: didn't realize where this is. Its a cop-out to paying the registration fee.

Most clans can't afford 500 million, even with tonnes of trading.

Also, these unofficial clans don't want other people to form assumptions about what type of clan they are by reading the "Unofficial factions" thread. So they post here with basic info about their clan so everyone knows who they are, before they make an official post with 500 million.

And sometimes clans don't want to become official, but they post up info so that other players on Disco know what type of clan they are. It's not a cop out.

The Shadows - wrathkin - 05-13-2008

What Zelot said: Hogosha and FA should be at the very least unfriendly.

You are friendly with their enemies, and enemies to their friends.