Discovery Gaming Community
Ever have a day you want to just start punching peeps? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Ever have a day you want to just start punching peeps? (/showthread.php?tid=84927)

Pages: 1 2 3

Ever have a day you want to just start punching peeps? - ryoken - 08-03-2012

It is a big weekend here in my city. Civic holiday long weekend, and we got a big caribana festival/parade/party. So city is busy and all, but full of morons. Take today for example: I take public transit to work(sucks/ hate it/ need a car) Getting off first bus i walk to doors to subway. Right/left door, i start through right, and some turd runs up stairs, and tried to run THOUGH me. I am 205 pounds, and saw it coming so he bounces off me, and back down the stairs.(only 8 of them) He gets pissed, and yells alot, even after witnesses tell him he deserved it. Time wasted, and move on. Getting off subway i am walking up flight of stairs(about 20) people coming down on right, and left, so i go up middle. 2 from top another turd decides to run down middle, again i brace, and he takes a headbutt to gut, and falls down weezing. Many laugh, and much fun was had by all(except him) He storms off cursing the entire city.
I get to work, and start my day. 30 minutes into my day I get to one of the trash bins I have to empty(garbage truck driver) and low and behold there is a bum with his arse in it taking a crap. I yell what the frack, and his reply is hold on, i am almost done. Like i was even considering emptying it now. Call the po po, and move on.
I get to lunch time, and stop at a Harvey's burger joint on my route for some less then healthy food.(hence the reason i weigh 205 pounds) While sitting in truck eating some teeny bopper comes up along side, and decides to play with the garbage hopper to crush some garbage. So again i am like "what the frack" He shrugs and claims he just wanted to see how it works.
I carry on my route. I get to a less then nice part of town, and while waiting at a street light i got to watch 4 fat cops chase a hooker for over a block, not even coming close to catching her, then she starts banging on my door(which i locked upon her aprouch) offering me favors for a smoke. At which time the 4 fat cops catch up looking as if they were all about to have a heart attack.
Finish my day and head back home via trasit system(did i mention i hate it?) get on subway, and crap luck again. No air, and it is 40C outside. Then to make it worse 2 women that had to be 400Pounds at least sit on either side of me. Both smelling worse then the garbage truck i drove all day.( when a garbage guy claims it smells bad? believe him). After 30 minutes of trying my best not to breath through my nose i finally get home.

So ever have a day you want to just start punching people?

Ever have a day you want to just start punching peeps? - Tenacity - 08-03-2012

I dont have days where I want to just start punching people.

No, those would be nice days.

I have days where I want to develop genselect bioweapons to unleash on the populace.

Ever have a day you want to just start punching peeps? - Veygaar - 08-03-2012

' Wrote:I get to one of the trash bins I have to empty(garbage truck driver)
[Image: 6c15e822_business-cat-meme-generator-my-...972b0.jpeg]

Also, for fun/getting rid of rage, I fight my co-workers after work out in my front lawn. Gloves and three 3-minute rounds. Their choice of MMA or Boxing. It surprised me how many were ready to go at it after one guy was up for it.

' Wrote:Also, for fun/getting rid of rage, I fight my co-workers after work out in my front lawn. Gloves and three 3-minute rounds. Their choice of MMA or Boxing. It surprised me how many were ready to go at it after one guy was up for it.

That does sound like a great way to vent.

Ever have a day you want to just start punching peeps? - SeaFalcon - 08-03-2012

' Wrote:Ok. I drive garbage truck, and day was going alone as normal. Infact better then normal. Good weather, low traffic, cruising through my route. Then some woman decides to make a right hand turn from center lane, while i was beside her in right turn lane. Austin mini vs garbage truck. Guess who won?(and no, there was no one hurt, or i would not post here) After 3 hours with police, the day went to hell. Got grey, and started a downpour. Then idiots in what is called "little Italy" in Toronto decided to run all over the street with flags on a very busy street holding up 100's of cars/trucks. Then to top it off i get an old chinese gentleman dumping garbage ilegally in city cans, and when told claimed "no speak english". Was interesting when i radio'd in for the by-law police how fast he suddenly ran away. Interesting how "no speak english" understood $5000.00 fine for ilegal dumping.
So how to finish off a horrible day? I am thinking a cold drink, and a warm woman. What you all think?

' Wrote:It is a big weekend here in my city. Civic holiday long weekend, and we got a big caribana festival/parade/party. So city is busy and all, but full of morons. Take today for example: I take public transit to work(sucks/ hate it/ need a car) Getting off first bus i walk to doors to subway. Right/left door, i start through right, and some turd runs up stairs, and tried to run THOUGH me. I am 205 pounds, and saw it coming so he bounces off me, and back down the stairs.(only 8 of them) He gets pissed, and yells alot, even after witnesses tell him he deserved it. Time wasted, and move on. Getting off subway i am walking up flight of stairs(about 20) people coming down on right, and left, so i go up middle. 2 from top another turd decides to run down middle, again i brace, and he takes a headbutt to gut, and falls down weezing. Many laugh, and much fun was had by all(except him) He storms off cursing the entire city.
I get to work, and start my day. 30 minutes into my day I get to one of the trash bins I have to empty(garbage truck driver) and low and behold there is a bum with his arse in it taking a crap. I yell what the frack, and his reply is hold on, i am almost done. Like i was even considering emptying it now. Call the po po, and move on.
I get to lunch time, and stop at a Harvey's burger joint on my route for some less then healthy food.(hence the reason i weigh 205 pounds) While sitting in truck eating some teeny bopper comes up along side, and decides to play with the garbage hopper to crush some garbage. So again i am like "what the frack" He shrugs and claims he just wanted to see how it works.
I carry on my route. I get to a less then nice part of town, and while waiting at a street light i got to watch 4 fat cops chase a hooker for over a block, not even coming close to catching her, then she starts banging on my door(which i locked upon her aprouch) offering me favors for a smoke. At which time the 4 fat cops catch up looking as if they were all about to have a heart attack.
Finish my day and head back home via trasit system(did i mention i hate it?) get on subway, and crap luck again. No air, and it is 40C outside. Then to make it worse 2 women that had to be 400Pounds at least sit on either side of me. Both smelling worse then the garbage truck i drove all day.( when a garbage guy claims it smells bad? believe him). After 30 minutes of trying my best not to breath through my nose i finally get home.

So ever have a day you want to just start punching people?

Ever have those days Ryoken posts in Flood with his working day?

Ever have a day you want to just start punching peeps? - TFinnegan - 08-03-2012

I usually calm down after those days by shaving my head with a cheesegrater while chewing on tin foil and cleaning under my fingernails with a hot wood-burning tool, while listening to *gag* ElRushbaugh and watching Glee.....

...if everyone around me is still alive in 5 minutes, then clearly I have passed through the eye of the storm, and I can take on anything!

' Wrote:Ever have those days Ryoken posts in Flood with his working day?

Troll away if it makes you feel better. It is expected of some. Welcome to the ever growing list.

Ever have a day you want to just start punching peeps? - Daedric - 08-03-2012

You do invite and ask for it.

Yes, I'm sure we all have those days. I find going to the gun range, having some drinks with friends, or killing said friends in some FPS helps.

' Wrote:You do invite and ask for it.

You are correct. I keep over estimating the forums player base. Think i would have learned by now that people cannot add to a post, but instead just flame, and troll.
But i vented typing it, so have at it if you all need to in order to get your troll on.

Ever have a day you want to just start punching peeps? - Crackpunch - 08-03-2012

I just walk down the street with a frown on my face and threaten to drop my shoulder into anyone who doesn't move around me. Watching them bow to my dominance lightens my mood.

It's the little things that count.

Edit: Upon reading your post, it doesn't seem that bad. You knocked over a couple morons and saw some strange 'stuff.' I wouldn't get to hung up about it, but hey, not everyone is me.