Discovery Gaming Community
I've made a terrible mistake - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: I've made a terrible mistake (/showthread.php?tid=84978)

Pages: 1 2

I've made a terrible mistake - Corsair - 08-04-2012

Woo! Red Hessian rep is full green! Alright, Recruit ID traded in for a Red Hessian ID.. To Omega 54!

Alright, cool. Guards are white, proceeding to Ganglefreak Shippurd to get my new ship.

Okay, /drawcash bank trololol 1,000,000,000..

Ship get! Sweet! Okay, to the equipment dealer...

...... Wat. No. No. No.

I've made a terrible mistake - jerkovile - 08-04-2012

U cant do some missions alone ? I mean cheaper misions just to kill fighters for start

I have no guns. Can't even get basics.

I've made a terrible mistake - Coin - 08-04-2012

what about civilian guns or junker ones?

I've made a terrible mistake - Coin - 08-04-2012

double post:

take missions and quit them until rep is low, then re-bribe

I've made a terrible mistake - jerkovile - 08-04-2012

aha good for you :Pwell ask someone some credits its just for basic wep right that some 500-700 000 i think dont know prices of guns its not much

Coin, doing that would take a loooong time. It'd be faster to just run missions till I can get basic guns, then do them on my own till I can get faction guns.

Edit: Been at it for 15 minutes, got a 200k RH bribe and it raised my RH Guard rep by .5, only need to do that 20 more times to get to 0.0 rep.

Edit 2: Been mission running for 2 hours with basic gunboat turrets. Got rep up to .3, still can't buy guns.

I've made a terrible mistake - Soul Reaper - 08-04-2012

' Wrote:Coin, doing that would take a loooong time. It'd be faster to just run missions till I can get basic guns, then do them on my own till I can get faction guns.

Edit: Been at it for 15 minutes, got a 200k RH bribe and it raised my RH Guard rep by .5, only need to do that 20 more times to get to 0.0 rep.

Edit 2: Been mission running for 2 hours with basic gunboat turrets. Got rep up to .3, still can't buy guns.

That's because you get them at .4

I've made a terrible mistake - Vredes - 08-04-2012

Why dont you fly to Gran Canaria and take basics. If you are going to snipe with the Heimdall even better you wont need rep because Gran Canaria and all the freeports in the Omicrons sell all basic cap weps.

I've made a terrible mistake - sindroms - 08-04-2012

' Wrote:Woo! Red Hessian rep is full green! Alright, Recruit ID traded in for a Red Hessian ID.. To Omega 54!

Alright, cool. Guards are white, proceeding to Ganglefreak Shippurd to get my new ship.

Okay, /drawcash bank trololol 1,000,000,000..

Ship get! Sweet! Okay, to the equipment dealer...

...... Wat. No. No. No.

Go to Conn and ask someone to give your GB basics.