Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Colonial Republic - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Colonial Republic (/showthread.php?tid=85078)

To: The Colonial Republic - Jeremy Hunter - 08-06-2012

>>>INCOMING
>>>Sender: [color=#FF0000] Provost Marshal Jacob Forge

>>>Location: [color=#FF0000] Battleship Karl Marx, Omega 52

>>>Subject: Sevastopol Division

[Image: 7352320_ori.jpg]
[color=#FFFFFF]
Representatives of the Republic and her Armed Forces;

I am Colonel Jacob Forge of the Coalition. I send this message on the eve of the departure of the Sevastopol Division's forces from the Sevastopol Depot as they head for your home to rejoin your forces.

We understand that the Sevastopol Division does not represent the interests that the Colonial Republic, as a people, stand for, and as such, no hostile measures shall be taken.What is the Coalition's Loss is the Republic's gain.

In the wake of this, we wish to strengthen ties with the Republic. These are trying times, and a re-affirmation of who we count as friends is needed.

*Forge pauses, then sighs sadly before continuing*

While I wish the extent of my message was that, I feel that it is the duty of the Coalition to inform you of what has transpired while under Katz. This was rectified by emergency VLR-Compact Lobotomies to the cerebral cortex during the liberation.

The Sevastopol Division was put through re-education camps by the Katz Administration; I do not know how many will retain the effects, nor do I personally know what was done. But, along with Lorena Sevda, there is a Ex-Coalition Captain named Tori Villers who went through the same re-education once. She can describe the process to your medical experts to avoid any problems with the returning forces.

On the topic of these camps; When Rhade had Katz and the State Duma arrested for treason, I sent forces from the Karl Marx Battlegroup down, under Villers' command before she left with the Division, to shut down those camps. Blood of Katz loyalists flowed as we returned your men, women, and children to the Depot, and to Admiral Strauss. Upon the liberation and shutdown of every active camp on Volgograd, the Karl Marx and International commenced an orbital bombardment of each site. The sand and snow turned to glass by the time our rage was sated; These monstrosities were first on my list when Rhade took over. If any more camps are discovered, they will be liberated and dealt with in the same manner.

And. Villers is like my sister; don't let Sevda break her. *he smirks*

Colonel Forge, out.
[color=#000000]>>>END<<<

To: The Colonial Republic - Dane Summers - 08-12-2012

[Image: rconnorsalt3.png]

Colonel Forge.

Our joy in seeing our citizens reunited is given pause by your words.
We had long suspected that the open arms from Former Premier Katz may have come with some sort of ulterior motive. Whether his willingness to exploit refugee's is due to his own agenda's, or just simply a matter of course for the Coalition, is not of much importance here.

No doubt you will tell me that the fault lies with Former Premier Katz alone, and you may be right. However this will certainly check our willingness to trust the Coalition in future dealings.

Our citizens are being debriefed now, and being given what medical care they need. It is good to see that they bare the Coalition no ill-will for their treatment, and thus, while our trust has been shaken, we will not let this incident ruin our relationship. We accept your offer of goodwill by destroying these camps.

Rest assured, of your people that have decided to join us, we will not commit the same crime. They will be treated as one of our own, and welcomed gladly into our family. With so few of us left, the word "family" is the most appropriate. Maybe that is a difference that separates our nation from yours.

Richard Connors
President
- of the -
Colonial Republic