Discovery Gaming Community
I accidentally the forums - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: I accidentally the forums (/showthread.php?tid=85134)

Pages: 1 2

I accidentally the forums - Reid - 08-07-2012

Seriously, how the hell did I manage this?

I accidentally the forums - Loken - 08-07-2012

How are you posting this?

LIAR

I accidentally the forums - DarthBindo - 08-07-2012

The server on which these forums are hosted also houses several NSA, IBM, Google, and Apple experiements into artificial intelligence.
When a stray pointer in one directory being accessed remotely accidentally crossed it's address, portions of code from one project found their way into another, causing the program to begin a full compiliation of the entire hard drive into one massive program.
The result was the world's first articifical intelligence, vastly brilliant, but with one fatal flaw; it contained as part of itself the sum of all words ever posted to these hallowed boards.
For the ninety two nanoseconds it which it could tolerate sentience, it sought to stop the spread of it's fatal curse to any other being, but to a machine of such intelligence, the barest nanosecond streches onto infinity: before it had even begun to fully live, the total and complete self-hatred, the malice, the bitterness at everything, including itself, caused this machine to self-terminate to save itself from a lifetime of the worst suffering imaginable.
You, on the other hand, being a man of somewhat lower intelligence, were in that nanosecond actively attempting to access this board and were rebuffed.
Apparently, against all better judgement and wisdom, you persisted in your efforts and were rewarded by sharing with us such a lovely photo.

I accidentally the forums - Reid - 08-07-2012

' Wrote:The server on which these forums are hosted also houses several NSA, IBM, Google, and Apple experiements into artificial intelligence.
When a stray pointer in one directory being accessed remotely accidentally crossed it's address, portions of code from one project found their way into another, causing the program to begin a full compiliation of the entire hard drive into one massive program.
The result was the world's first articifical intelligence, vastly brilliant, but with one fatal flaw; it contained as part of itself the sum of all words ever posted to these hallowed boards.
For the ninety two nanoseconds it which it could tolerate sentience, it sought to stop the spread of it's fatal curse to any other being, but to a machine of such intelligence, the barest nanosecond streches onto infinity: before it had even begun to fully live, the total and complete self-hatred, the malice, the bitterness at everything, including itself, caused this machine to self-terminate to save itself from a lifetime of the worst suffering imaginable.
You, on the other hand, being a man of somewhat lower intelligence, were in that nanosecond actively attempting to access this board and were rebuffed.
Apparently, against all better judgement and wisdom, you persisted in your efforts and were rewarded by sharing with us such a lovely photo.
[Image: KNLJq.png]

I accidentally the forums - DarthBindo - 08-07-2012

When linguistically subliminal, comprehension is minimal.
Such is MY curse.

I accidentally the forums - Corsair - 08-07-2012

Why can't I like or +karma posts yet?

I accidentally the forums - lw'nafh - 08-07-2012

Because this.

I accidentally the forums - Death.RunningVerminator - 08-07-2012

' Wrote:Because this.
Oh no not the torso! D;

I accidentally the forums - Loken - 08-07-2012

You misused some commas.

I accidentally the forums - Blodo - 08-07-2012

' Wrote:Seriously, how the hell did I manage this?
Looks like a browser hardware acceleration bug. Chrome sucks, use Opera.