Discovery Gaming Community
To: William Frederick Cody, "The Man With So Much to Lose" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: William Frederick Cody, "The Man With So Much to Lose" (/showthread.php?tid=85297)

To: William Frederick Cody, "The Man With So Much to Lose" - Veygaar - 08-09-2012

Data Package Uploading...
...Data Online

[Image: Transmission3.jpg]

Com's ID: John "The Rorry" Santiago

Well... Mister Cody, I do hope this message finds you complacent and quite wealthy.

*There is a lightened expression on the face of Rorry, a twisted delight with the matter at hand.*
I'm sure you know of me, rumors of an expanding Renegade reign are sure to have reached the babbling mouths of Libery's drunken swine...

I come to you with an offer... One which you should not refuse. An offer that would benefit you and the entire populace of Liberty. An offer that will ensure a continuing and flourishing business for yourself; ensuring that your pockets will always run deep.

It is said a good businessman knows when to step up or back away from a deal... And this is a -very- good deal. It is time to see what kind of businessman you truly are William...

*His last words are almost a whisper...*
Hear me out?

Transmission Ends

To: William Frederick Cody, "The Man With So Much to Lose" - Veygaar - 08-10-2012

...Signal Boosted

To: William Frederick Cody, "The Man With So Much to Lose" - Veygaar - 08-11-2012

...Signal Boosted

To: William Frederick Cody, "The Man With So Much to Lose" - William Frederick Cody - 08-11-2012

Comm IDs:
W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Depot
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Market
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Store

To: John "The Rorry" Santiago

Subject: Good deal

Dear impatient Mr. Santiago.

Yeah, I hear you, dear "customer". Of course I am interested to hear about a deal, which would benefit you and the entire populace of Liberty, as you said. I am always interested, that Liberty is a safe place - an I have indeed heard some rumours about you and your group.

If I combine both informations, I doubt, that you can make me any purpose, I could only like. As you may know - dear deliverer or customer or whatever - I deal only with pilots, which are considered lawful in Liberty. And this conditions will change neither sooner nor later.

*yawns*

Possibly maybe I would be interested; it is only, I cannot imagine a good reason to deal with you or you friends.

Perhaps you may give me some more detailed informations about your great business purpose please? I may think about it.

Yours,

~William Frederick Cody

To: William Frederick Cody, "The Man With So Much to Lose" - Veygaar - 08-16-2012

...Data Online

:::Audio:::

*It was clear that the Renegade was pleased to see the reply from the notorious capitalist of Liberty.*
Well, it's good to see that long distant transmitters -are- still at operating power...

And..

*His face turns downward as a smile flashed across his face.*
You have chosen to hear me out, how wise.

*His gaze refocuses dead center of the transmitter, his words swift, his tone dark.*
It's simple. You will pay a sum of -One Billion Sirius Credits- to the account name [color=#FF9900]Rip.Van.Rorry without hesitation.

Failure to do so would ensure the most devastating of consequences for you and countless others. An incursion of combined covert forces who's savage destruction and insurmountable violence has yet to be matched in Liberty or the whole of Sirius for that matter.

This force, it will break you...

... and all that you hold dear will be stripped from you. Your wealth, your possessions, your buisness, we will take it from you. You will lose EVERYTHING.

This force stands ready to invade, this force stands ready to destroy, this force can be stopped by none...

*He finishes his words in a whisper.*
... except by you.

*Once again Rorry's gaze wanders elsewhere, as if almost more-so occupied with the details around him than with the matter at hand.
They settle upon a hologram of a Liberty Battleship blueprint floating at his side. Peering at it he asks a final question...*
Will you become the Terrorist of Liberty, denying me my demand and thereby instigating an impending bloodbath to the people around you and yourself, or will you choose to be The Savior, sacrificing so little... to keep safe so, so much?

Transmission Ends

To: William Frederick Cody, "The Man With So Much to Lose" - William Frederick Cody - 08-21-2012

Comm IDs:
W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Depot
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Market
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Store

Subject: Deal

Uff, dear Mr. Santiago.

I did expect some more, to be honest.
A deal?
This should be a deal? You asked me to pay for just for doing nothing? Ins't a deal something, in which one party pays, and the other give something worth it? And what should I call you after the "deal"? Customer? Deliverer?

Do you think, I am really a part of the government of Liberty? Since when I am the Emperor of Liberty, who decides of war or peace? Ins't the [LN] the correct adress for any "deals", which are related to Libertys safety?

You are on the wrong end here, my dear. I am not responsible for Libertys safety. I am only responsible, with whom I deal or not. My loyality is for Liberty, even if I am only a civilian freelancer, not a member of any official group here in Liberty, neither the government nor the forces or police. But anyways - you know it already - I deal only with lawful pilots.

Apropos the forces of Liberty - are you sure, that you did not forgot something in your calculations? It would be not that easy to conquer this area quick.

To sum it up, this is a bad joke, but has nothing to do with a deal. It is only ridiculous.

Come back with something better. Please don't waste my time Mr. Santiago.

Yours,

~William Frederick Cody

To: William Frederick Cody, "The Man With So Much to Lose" - Veygaar - 08-22-2012

...Data Online

:::Audio:::

*His voice is grave.*
William...

...oh you poor poor soul.

You have entered my domain. You have let loose the Devil. You are now... truly lost.

*He leans back, relaxed.*
Keep a sharp eye Cody, "Terrorist of Liberty," for you have ushered in your own undoing. We will strike you from within. Those who you think will protect you will vanquish you. Those to whom you look up to, you will soon look upon with distrust.

We know where you reside...

*At this point Rorry folds his arms together, quite comfortable with what he is saying.*
...and so I have decided it is only fitting that you know from where we will strike.

*Rorry pauses, letting the idea of knowing how he will be attacked sink into Cody.*
You will be beaten by none other...

*He whispers, holding back a smile.*
...than a capital vessel of Liberty Navy.

*The Renegade leader stands up, saying his last words as he shuts off the holo-recorder.*
See you soon.

Transmission Ends

To: William Frederick Cody, "The Man With So Much to Lose" - William Frederick Cody - 09-04-2012

Comm IDs:
W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Depot
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Market
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Store

Subject: Business

Dear confused Mr. Santiago,

even a blind chicken sometimes finds a grain - you are a good example for that. You call me a "Terrorist of Liberty"? From your own and exclusive point of logic, of course you have to vanish such a threat like me with a "capital vessel of Liberty Navy". Hear, hear, a stolen "capital vessel of Liberty Navy".

But even if this may be only a bluff or brainfart from your end - for the safety of Liberty I have to draw consequences:

The business will change drastically. I will not sell codenamed guns or equipment anymore.

William Frederick Cody's Weapon & Equipment Shop is hereby closed. The business changes.

Instead of guns, I will deal in nails from now on...

Nail for your coffin, Mr. Santiago.

I have already hired a lawyer, which is working on the therms and conditions and also on a pricelist for that new business. You will hear more soon, I am sure.

Oh, and about the "We know where your house lives..." - I already left Liberty in my private Yacht.

Goodbye, dear "customer".

Yours,

~William Frederick Cody

To: William Frederick Cody, "The Man With So Much to Lose" - Veygaar - 09-04-2012

...Data Online

*Rorry's voice is solem as he whispers two simple words...*
...good luck

Transmission Ends