Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bretonian unlafuls. Alderaan base open doors day - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bretonian unlafuls. Alderaan base open doors day (/showthread.php?tid=85315)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Bretonian unlafuls. Alderaan base open doors day - soryk - 08-09-2012

Transmitting source: Alderaan base, Leeds.

Hello to unlafuls of Bretonia from Green family.

We officially open the Alderaan base to the public. From today it's declared an unlawful station in Bretonian space.

Well... it's been some long road to this point. After a few failed projects we finally made it - our beautiful fortress is up and working. But there is no sadness in our hearts, every fail is a piece of experience. And we learned the silent guerrilla tactics.

They (BPA, BAF) told we won't make it. They told installation will be destroyed. They failed. It's up and ready for work.

It's placed in very convenient location so it permits control over Newcastle and Taus commercial routes. And also over Niobium extraction near Stokes.

The service we can provide are:

* Stoking of stolen goods from traders and hauling it later. The type of commodities and amount will be set in agreement with our potential allies

* Resupply with repairs and fuel for cloaking devices.

* A drink bar, and rest rooms for your enjoyment.

* ... maybe something else will come later.

What we ask for that? - nothing. If you enjoy it you may casually help protect it from BPA, BAF... and so on. Or supply it. It's up to your will brothers pirates.

Diplomacy
* I would like to establish a good relationship with Pirates, Gaians and mybe Corsairs also.
* I would really want to know what GRN think about this base, and what diplomatic relations they want.

Our Goals

* Disrupt activity of Bretonian commercial companies.

* Guerrilla warfare with Bretonian authorities.

Who can apply for docking permits at Alderaan base:

* Pirates, Gaians and Corsairs. Docking to others is restricted for now.

I'll poste here the current setings of base warehouse. So you will be able to know what goods you can deposit or buy/sell to the base.

*Nanobots & Shield batteries: min 0; max 4000; price 200

*Basic alloy: min 50k; max 60k; price 300

*Food ratios, watter and oxygen: min/max 6k; price 150

*Mox: min 25k; max 35K; price 600

*Niobium Ore: min 0; max 25K; price 3000

* more to be added...

So if you need, by example some Mox for your attacks deposit some there. That is above 25K is for sale.

To: Bretonian unlafuls. Alderaan base open doors day - Rodnas - 08-09-2012

[Image: transmission3.png]
[Image: encripted.png]
Sender: Trueno Benitez
Recipent:Zaq Green

[Image: 189428-4.jpg]

Buenos dias señor Green,

i am speaking on the behalf of the honorable Benitez family - so first of all felicitación for establishing your base, well done!
Now...la tienda, si? As Corsairs la familia is very well interested in getting new options for safehouses, storages and neutral meeting grounds...now...before we can get to any kind of business, we need some more informaciones:
  • Who are you señor- what is your...lets say...political background and motivation? Is there anyone i can check in on your reputation ? Don't take this as an offence...but i like to know who i am dealing with,si?
  • What kind of accomodation can you offer when it comes to hangars, storages and of course safe and silent rooms?
  • What kind of security is provided in and outside the base?
  • Is there a possibility to fence off "aquired" goods ore are we obliged to clear stores ourselves?
  • And most importantly....what would you want in return for docking rights and the rest of the services?
Well then, i am looking forward to hear from you again señor - maybe we will meet soon, too.

Hasta la vista,
[Image: trueno.png]
[Image: outh.png]

To: Bretonian unlafuls. Alderaan base open doors day - Trail - 08-09-2012

[Image: staticn.jpg]

Name: Unknown
ID Name: Encrypted
Ship: Unknown, Judging by signal strength, Capital sized
Encryption: Military intelligence Grade

Greetings,

Ive seen the base in question, what exactly stops it from being destroyed like the zoner base in Tau-29 did?
Yours looks in worse condition then that Zoner base, not only that but that base was protected by several groups (Maquis, CR, Zoners and others)

What stops a combined Liberty navy and BAF / BPA fleet from destroying it? Do you have the manpower yourself? or is this to attract the unlawfulls needed to protect your base?

Other then that, who the hell are you, what group do represent (Mollys, Gaians? etc)

Im not impressed, everybody and their mother seems to know about your base and if what you say is true that you only had one legate defending it then your base is already lost, That is whenever they (BAF, BPA, KUEX and LN) Decide your base has become too much trouble

To: Bretonian unlafuls. Alderaan base open doors day - Xenakis - 08-09-2012

Incoming Transmission >>>>>
Brother.Amaethon

[attachmentid=1090]

There has been much discussion among the Gaian Tuatha over the kin of Green in Bretonia. Through the wisdom of the Wonderous Mother Gaia the Readers have instructed me to make contact with her children that bear the name of Green. And if perhaps your kin are to play a role in the shaping of Bretonia and the salvation of all her children then there maybe much that can be done.
[color=#CC0000]
Gaia is mother of all things
Her tears shall fload away our sins
Her fury shall purge the skies
[color=#FFFFFF]

End of Transmission

To: Bretonian unlafuls. Alderaan base open doors day - soryk - 08-09-2012

To: Trueno Benitez

My name is Corbin Green. Brother of Zaq Green and father of Jojo Junior Green. That's my family.

The story of my family you can find here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=129338

In short I'm an ex Bretonian worker what did a mistake to build a base for ore extraction in Cambridge prior to contacting a lawyer. And got a tax of 800 Mil. S.C. from Bretonian government for that. I couldn't pay that tax because that base was put under siege by police and I had no other way to make that money because my business was stopped. So I was put in situation without solution. Than that base was destroyed. But that wasn't the end of life for me... IF... the BAF would not kill my elder son in demolition process. He was civilian.

Since then the only thing in my mind was revenge.

Then me and my brother did a few attempts to establish a base form where we can start attacking Bretonian lawfuls. It was "Pirate Bay Beltsy" near Trafalgar in NL and "Green's House" near planet Sprague in omega 3. Both projects was a failure. Then I realized we need to learn conspiracy and move like shadows in the night. So we built Alderaan and didn't revealed it's true purpose till now then all it's needed modules was built.

The goods you can keep on base have a limited space reserved. And the rooms and bar are clean and pretty comfortable for a pirate nest *shy smile*. The man that sits in store will buy goods, but as I said at limited amounts. The total amount reserved for that purpose will be about 40K for now. The prices in store are a subject to negotiation, so everybody will be satisfied. I'm not looking to have profit from this.

Alderaan is surrounded by 5 weapon platforms for security of it's habitants. Inside base security is provided by a few people that was marines once, and locked doors and docking bays that will let enter inside only people that have pass cards and are registered in base mainframe computer.

In return I can't ask anything because if the presence of this "nest" will annoy Bretonian police and military I'm feeling my goal is accomplished. Oh... maybe one thing I can ask, to keep the place clean after you leave your room.

To: Brother.Amaethon

Welcome my friend. Contact me via a private channel so we can arrange the details about your pass card to the base docking bays.

To: the unknown gentlemen

Well.. you are right everything in this world is destroyable and no one live forever. The important thing in this life is what you do before you die. This is what I believe in.

Yes I hope for unlawfuls support if it would be possible. But I won't go against a whole fleet with my small forces. It's not smart. I'll use a hit and run tactic. What about the base ... it's under BAF siege since it was level 1. And they wasn't able to crack it for now. Time will show... it's a hard nut.

I'm a pirate that operate in Bretonian space and never had a conflict with Republic of Liberty or other houses except Bretonia.
My brother went to corsairs way. It's an independent hunter that follows the family politics against Bretonia.

That's all

To: Bretonian unlafuls. Alderaan base open doors day - Anaximander - 08-09-2012

[[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]]
[[ENCRYPTED]]
[[VIDEOLINK ESTABLISHED]]

[Image: 11rrfvp.png]

Hola Señor Green.

My condolences, the loss of innocent lives is always a tragedy.

I understand my hungry and less fortunate cousins have taken an interest in your base.

That makes me interested too.

I would like docking rights for my ship and passcards for my crew.

It goes without saying that we will be staying clear of any Corsairs while enjoying the hospitality of your base.

[[VIDEOLINK LOST]]

To: Bretonian unlafuls. Alderaan base open doors day - Rodnas - 08-10-2012

[Image: transmission3.png]
[Image: encripted.png]
Sender: Trueno Benitez
Recipent:Zaq Green

[Image: 189428-4.jpg]

Buenos dias again señor Green,

first of all mis sinceras condolencias for the loss of your son, i can feel your anger for that. Now, the business side of things- i see that you want to pay back the injustice you suffered from the Bretonian child-murderers, yet there are still some open questions. You tell me you and your family are former workers...yet you had the pesetos to stem a third base in short succession.
How is that possible? How can a lone hombre get so many pesotos by working on rocks? Is there some conection or a sponsor the familia and i should be aware of? How comes your station survives in Leeds with battlegroups left and right and a somewhat ...prominent..placement?

Please take note señor that i have to ask all these questions- i too have a familia to take care of and i don't want to lose a hermano or hermana just because i didn't do my homework, si? I hope you can sate my curiosity so the familia can decide on how to proceed...

Hasta la vista,
[Image: trueno.png]
[Image: outh.png]

To: Bretonian unlafuls. Alderaan base open doors day - Xelon - 08-10-2012

...Incoming Transmission...
Name: Diego Soto

Buenas tardes senor Green

I must say nice location you have there for a Base felicitaciones from me for that.

Now if I where to get a Dockingpermit for this will I be able to purchase the usual equipment as I do at home?
You see senor Green it's quite important that I have my Disruptors and repairs when I leave the Hangar.

De todos modos i'll hear from you soon si?

Diego Soto
...Transmission lost...

To: Bretonian unlafuls. Alderaan base open doors day - soryk - 08-10-2012

Buenos dias.

To: Luis Gonzales de Almeida

I'm afraid senior Luis Gonzales, that I won't be able to grant you a docking permit. There is a chance that Benitez family will be my guests (some gaians are already my guests) and I don't want any violence to happen inside installation. It's just happen that for too long corsairs and outcast are enemies. That's in they blood now. And even if you try to instruct well you men. After a drink in bar it can get out of control.

I had a bit of time to think and I want to choose a wise path in my diplomacy. Please forgive me.

To: Diego Soto

I checked some archives and found out some interesting things. I won't tell everything to the public... just you could be a Bretonian spy. Sorry, no permit for you.

To: Trueno Benitez

He he you got to the point senior. Yes there is a sponsor... but I can't tell you his name. It's a part of our contract. All I can say is that he operates on unlawful markets and have an interest to disrupt Bretonian economy. That's why he helped me. But I can't say anything else. My mouth is locked on this topic.

What about survivability of the station... It's same as LD14 resist by example. High quality materials for outer armor and turrets, a lot of turrets.

Regards.

To: Bretonian unlafuls. Alderaan base open doors day - Anaximander - 08-10-2012

[[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]]
[[ENCRYPTED]]
[[VIDEOLINK ESTABLISHED]]

[Image: 11rrfvp.png]

Choose your diplomacy wisely, you say? Siding with Corsairs, deeming Outcasts "persona non grata" as we are so used to?

I came to you in peace and gave you my word. I even sympathized with your loss, Senõr Green.

Know that every action has consequences. You might find yourself in mourning again very soon.

[[VIDEOLINK LOST]]