Discovery Gaming Community
To all Outcasts, Hackers and Rogues - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To all Outcasts, Hackers and Rogues (/showthread.php?tid=8586)

Pages: 1 2

To all Outcasts, Hackers and Rogues - Mere_Mortal - 05-17-2008

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Source - Bounty Hunter Battle Cruiser "Explorer"
Sender - Captain CJ Edwards
To - Outcasts, Hackers, Rogues

Tonight several criminal vessels were causing grief in New York. I personally stood by and refrained from engaging any of the potential threats. Then, outside Manhattan, four gunboats and a destroyer form up to take me down. Each of the gunboats knew full well they couldn't take me out alone, that is why they hadn't already attacked me, so they brought in a destroyer to ensure their success.

Tell me, what had I done to deserve such a cowardly act?

Bounty Hunter bases have offered me a price for your escape pods and I intend to reap the rewards of such. From now on, all Outcasts, Hackers and Rogues of gunboat class or larger will be engaged on sight without warning and ultimately destroyed. Fighters will largely be ignored, unless they are acting hostile, whilst bombers will be treated as suspicious.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

To all Outcasts, Hackers and Rogues - timmychen - 05-17-2008

[Incoming Transmission]
[From: "Peg Leg" Johnny
To: CJ Edwards]
[Begin Message]

Subject: Re: To all Outcasts, Hackers ,and Rogues

Arr, be ye daft? Ye bounty hunters be enemies t'us! O'course we be shootin' ye, just as we expect ye to shoot at us! If ye be neutral wit' us, then we be expectin' ye to say so! An' if ye decide to be neutral wit' us, we be expectin' ye not to take any bounties on us fer da Lawfuls!

Arr.. it even be readin' on yer transponder! Enemies: Criminals! That be us, matey!

[End Message]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To - "Peg Leg" Johnny

Indeed, all criminals are the enemy of Bounty Hunters, thus we cannot be neutral to any outlaw and under no circumstance would any be an exemption from a Bounty Contract.

What concerned me was the lack of prior knowledge that this assault was imminent (although I did actually sense it on seeing a fleet of 5 vessels at 5k). The gunboats would not have liked it any more had I opened fire upon them just because they were attacking LN battleship convoys, I actually decided to mind my own business. So, without any warning, with no reason except for my BH affiliation [and with absolutely no RP whatsoever], this fleet destroyed my vessel in cold blood above the Liberty capital. That is why I have taken the decision to engage all said criminal vessels upon contact, as per the bounties set by Deshima and Rostock.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED [/quote]

To all Outcasts, Hackers and Rogues - timmychen - 05-17-2008

[Incoming Transmission]
[From: "Peg Leg" Johnny
To: CJ Edwards]
[Begin Message]

Subject: Re: To all Outcasts, Hackers ,and Rogues

Stop yer worthless chatterin' an' give me names! I be wantin' t'know who be involved!

[End Message]

To all Outcasts, Hackers and Rogues - podcof - 05-17-2008

Sadly i was not a part of that fleet this time......

Marshall out....

To all Outcasts, Hackers and Rogues - Eppy - 05-17-2008

Destination: Broadband
Comm ID: Special Forces Commander Willow Bonello

...Pardon me? We at Outcast Special Forces rarely concern ourselves with anything to do with Manhattan, but last I checked the Maltese, Hackers and Rogues were all bitter enemies of the Bounty Hunters Guild? Say, I end up shooting two or three every patrol I accompany? Yes, maybe you didn't get the memo...

End Transmission

To all Outcasts, Hackers and Rogues - Tenacity - 05-17-2008

//to sum up the original post, basilisk called me a traitor last night for hanging around their assault on manhattan in my junker ship picking up escape pods and everything else from the destroyed ships, and then returning it to manhattan and later west point. Regardless, I still made over 5 million credits from their work =)

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To - "Peg Leg" Johnny

I can't remember names off-hand, but I'll be sure to recognise them when seen.

To - "Epyon the Bored"

Whilst we are indeed enemies and would of course bay for each others' blood, my policy was not to shoot on sight. This act has however changed my opinion and most importantly my intentions.

To - Tenacity

Basilisk clearly cannot be trusted so I advise you harbour caution when this individual is using the Rochester facilities. They also have a private bounty on their head, so you may expect me in the vacinity in the near future.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

To all Outcasts, Hackers and Rogues - Le Chiffre - 05-17-2008

' Wrote:INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To - Outcasts, Hackers, Rogues

[...]

Tell me, what had I done to deserve such a cowardly act?

[...]

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Le.Chiffre.recognized...transmission.encrypted...uploading data...

"Making the corporate weenies cry, so our kids can live in a free and just galaxy"

We despise your grimy battlecruiser even more then a smelly Xeno.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

To all Outcasts, Hackers and Rogues - Zero755 - 05-23-2008

Open Communications Link

Source: Destroyer Rotarin
To: Mere_Mortal

Basically it boils down to you deciding not to engage hostile ships, and those said ships deciding to band togather and blow you out of the stars. Strength in numbers eh? I personally always have and always will engage and destroy any Bounty Hunter ship I see. Why you didnt do the same towards pirates is beyond me.

//End Communication//

Communications Line Closed