Discovery Gaming Community
To: Admiral Charles Davids of the Armed Forces - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Admiral Charles Davids of the Armed Forces (/showthread.php?tid=86033)

To: Admiral Charles Davids of the Armed Forces - Savi - 08-21-2012

::::::::::Incoming Transmission::::::::::
::::::::::Logging in...::::::::::
::::::::::ID: BG4682LTTM::::::::::
::::::::::Entering password: ************::::::::::
::::::::::Confirmed... loading... 15%...25%...48%...76%...92%...Complete::::::::::

[font=Courier New] *salutes* Admiral. My name is Tom Murry and I am a first lieutenant in the Black Guard. I know you are very busy with coordinating the defense of Leeds. I am occupied too in trying to stop the gauls economy prosper, while chased by huge amount of hostiles, but I have to contact you in regard with a BIS Agent, Terrance Chamberlain, that apparently isn't having your communication frequencies., so it asked me to put each other in touch. I've never meet Mr Chamberlain, but I hope the informations will worth your precious time, considering he can't give it directly to me.

God save the Queen!

>>>> Uploading Conversation >>>>

Quote:Terrance.Chamberlain: *Incoming Transmission.*
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: *reciving*
Terrance.Chamberlain: G'day, chap. I'd like to speak with Admiral Charles Davis, if you can contact him for me that would be wonderful.
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: Ohh sorry, I was that busy that I think I forget to respond.
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: Why would you have to talk with the Admiral? Is it worth contacting him?
Terrance.Chamberlain: He and I have somethings to discuss.
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: Do you know him personally?
Terrance.Chamberlain: Well, I won't start lying now. But no, I don't know him personally.
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: I think you can contact him via the Sirius Wide Communication Channel.
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: What affiliation do you have?
Terrance.Chamberlain: Intelligence Service.
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: Bretonian Inteligence Service?
Terrance.Chamberlain: The one and only, chap.
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: There is more than 1 inteligence service.
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: Your name sounds bretonian, I think we can arrange the meeting still.
Terrance.Chamberlain: Well, lad... that's probably because I am Bretonian...
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: So you want me to contact him personally.
Terrance.Chamberlain: Aye. I feel I can trust someone who works in the same organization.
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: I will try to get this done. I'm sending a direct link to HMS-Harbinger.
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: If he's not available, I will use the Sirius Wide Network.
Terrance.Chamberlain: Aye, thank you chap.
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: Can you please send me your communication frequencies so I can forowrd them to the admiral?
Terrance.Chamberlain: One moment chap!
Terrance.Chamberlain: Right, sorry about that lad.
Terrance.Chamberlain: Tell him "T. C."
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: Allright then gent.
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: Bretonia shall prevail!
Terrance.Chamberlain: Aye.
BIS|BG-1Lt.Tom.Murry: *Closing transmision.*

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]>>>Redirecting>>>

[font=Courier New][color=#000000]
::::::::::Logging out...::::::::::
::::::::::Chasing transmission::::::::::

To: Admiral Charles Davids of the Armed Forces - Pacific - 08-21-2012

[Incoming Transmission]
[Source: Her Majesty Ship Harbinger]
[CommID: Admiral Charles.Davis]
[Directed: Tom Murry .]

Establishing Video Uplink

[Image: 13634-15886.gif]

Greetings I'd like to thank you for notifying me of this person who is looking for me and brining it to my attention. Now I will contact mr Chamberlain to see what he has to talk to me. Again thank you mr Mutty Keep on the fight.
Davis out

Charles Davis
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces 2cond Fleet

[End Transmission]