Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Battlecruiser or Light Carrier - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Bretonian Battlecruiser or Light Carrier (/showthread.php?tid=86119)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Bretonian Battlecruiser or Light Carrier - Niander - 08-23-2012

Hello, I was thinking just the other day,
Warfare advances Technology so therefore, why doesn't Bretonia have a class of ship that can match the other houses? War does halt some trade lanes but I'm Sure there are still other ways Bretonia could get the materials for a Battlecruiser or a Light Carrier, Besides, They'd probably make more of these because it costs less to make then a Battleship. Just a thought.

But It would be nice to see one that was solely designed by Bretonian ship engineers with Material help from aboard, Just an idea, Plus the shape would be very turtle like I find, I know there are threads that involve the design of such ships but they seem to have Necro'd, it is unfair on Bretonia and definitely needs implementing.

I Need thoughts though on this matter. I can't design ships but I was just gonna give this suggestion.

:yahoo:

Bretonian Battlecruiser or Light Carrier - Omicron - 08-23-2012

Unsure but I think current Bretonian cruiser already is some kind of heavy one and battleships I cam imagine are set for quantity not quality. Gunboat other than what they have already may be of use for them more INRP and OORP.

Bretonian Battlecruiser or Light Carrier - Curios - 08-23-2012

Brets are at hopeless full defencive war, I can't see them wasting resources and time on developing something unshure war, more likely on producing as many vessels of existant classes they can to cover the looses.

' Wrote:Brets are at hopeless full defencive war, I can't see them wasting resources and time on developing something unshure war, more likely on producing as many vessels of existant classes they can to cover the looses.

From what I have seen in warfare that happens but then once they realize that their losses can't be recovered then they have to develop new tech, they have Liberty as Allies, surely they'd be able to get some aid for a war. its not fully Hopeless is it?

Bretonian Battlecruiser or Light Carrier - Govedo13 - 08-23-2012

Ye ye the Dessie is OP( Size,response, guns,core) so np. I would call it the best ship of the class.
The BS is not bad as well, I rather would love to see the gallic cruiser made to BC and Thresher/KuDessie like Dessie for the Gallics because they do need more activity and love.
However if you are willing to Model it none would stop you- one ship more is good thing.:rolleyes:

' Wrote:Ye ye the Dessie is OP( Size,response, guns,core) so np. I would call it the best ship of the class.
The BS is not bad as well, I rather would love to see the gallic cruiser made to BC and Thresher/KuDessie like Dessie for the Gallics because they do need more activity and love.
However if you are willing to Model it none would stop you- one ship more is good thing.:rolleyes:

I am talking about Bretonia here not Gallia, As far as I could tell you get more Lolwutters going to Gallia then anywhere else at the moment because of the Valor. As far as I can see Bretonia gets it butt kicked all the time, So It would be nice to be able to have it fight back, yes the Destroyer is good but Surely, they'd see need for something else that could help them repel the bad end of the stick. Again

Bretonian Battlecruiser or Light Carrier - Govedo13 - 08-23-2012

You play in other server in other galaxy as it seems. Anyway as I said go model it none would be against it, leave the story line and the RP behind the ships of the people that are competent about it- Dev team and faction leaders.

' Wrote:You play in other server in other galaxy as it seems.

Nope.

Bretonian Battlecruiser or Light Carrier - Miranda - 08-23-2012

Bretonia's destroyer is quite heavy enough already, but what they really need is a solid heavy battleship/carrier.

Bretonian Battlecruiser or Light Carrier - Jetro Willems - 08-23-2012

Houses have either destroyer and BC or heavy cruiser. Bretonia cruiser is good enough. Why do they need a BC? It would be actual if current cruiser would be in a light cruiser class (1.4 core, low armor etc), but not now.