Discovery Gaming Community
To: Alex Daniels of the Guild Core. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Alex Daniels of the Guild Core. (/showthread.php?tid=86249)

To: Alex Daniels of the Guild Core. - Sarawr!? - 08-25-2012

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]VICE ADMIRAL, Rachel A. Baker.
TARGET ID: Alex Daniels
SUBJECT: Your Proposal.
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Typically, I do not trust Bounty Hunters, it's nothing personal..However, I'm willing to work with you in regard to your proposal. While you've offered something nice in exchange for the Navy approving this little deal...I need more, maybe some information or something of that sort, to 'sweeten the deal' on the Navy end.

Also I'd like to request more information regarding your intended use of the asset in question, this information however, can be discussed in person.

When is the next time that you will be available in Libertonian space?

Vice Admiral Baker, Signing Out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

To: Alex Daniels of the Guild Core. - Prysin - 08-25-2012

**Incoming Transmission**
[color=#FF9900]-[color=#FF9900]ID: Alex Daniels[color=#FF9900]-

Howdy miss.

Nice ta see ya again. How ye doin?

'nyway, yer a busy lass, so lets get ta business, aye?

Ye say ye want info, info on who? Orda? em Rheinlenda's?

Aye well, guess tis 'e Orda as i aint got no info on Rheinland.

Ye prolly wanna know what em lads are upto. Well, word travels fast an tis seems as em order is tryin to be less "guns blazin" and instead be workin on gath'rin allies. em' poor lads realized em squids can bite back when dey get angry, aye.

So em orda lost'a planet and alota good men, and now eir kinda short on r'sources, ye. So em tryin ta get sum new allies.
Rumor has it among em zoners at FP 11, dat em dragons been seen right at te doorstep of em orda lads, but dey aint bein chased away.
well, i gotta say, ye shouldnt believe all dem rumors, but ey, tis might be some truth to dat too. Em dragons did cooperate bout 20 years back.

so, if der 'nythin more ye want ta know, hook mi up, aye?

Daniels out

To: Alex Daniels of the Guild Core. - Prysin - 09-01-2012

Ey miss, ye said we may need ta talk. Tell me when n were an we will talk, aye?

Daniels out

To: Alex Daniels of the Guild Core. - Prysin - 09-05-2012

Hey miss, say.

ye name yer terms otha dan the boat, as ill hand ya da boat anyways. I get teh big ship, ye get ta boat and whateva else ya need, kay?

Daniels out

To: Alex Daniels of the Guild Core. - Sarawr!? - 09-06-2012

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]VICE ADMIRAL, Rachel A. Baker.
TARGET ID: Alex Daniels
SUBJECT: This deal
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Well to put it simply, I'd like whatever information of value you might have concerning The Order, I'll also have non-intrusive monitoring and tracking devices installed aboard the LABC, I assume you'll have no problems with this?

I do apologize for the long wait, and the brief nature of this transmission, but things have been hectic in my office as of late.

Looking forward to seeing this deal come to fruition.

Vice Admiral Baker, Signing Out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

To: Alex Daniels of the Guild Core. - Prysin - 09-06-2012

Howdy miss. I brought ya some photographic intel.. ya know, picture ses a thousan words... howeva, it kinda grew into quit te pile of pictures, so i had ta take some extra measures ta make sure em all was safe. ya know, just'a precaution.

so i locked it all away ina encrypted top level clearance folda. To ensure no hackers or anything got te drift of dis content.

As ye requested, i bring ye all te intel i got on orda, an te time afta te tragic destruction of minor.

Brings back quite ta lot of emotions. Lots a good buncha pals in dat hellhole, fightin em squids.

aye, nough blabberin, here ya go.

Secure Intel-Dossier on Minor, Zeta, Mu, Iota, Major

about em trackin devices. I doubt em will work out ere in te omicrons, so i dun mind. Howeva, no video surveilance will be permitted. I got ta maintain Core guidlines. No photography or image capturin devices allowed onboard core vessels with te exception of pre-installed Core certified guncams.

Ill take it dat LABC will be ready to depart shortly. Yer own boat will be in Bering within 24 hours. ill make sure ta give it a clean slate, and strip it of any former Core identifications... can't leave any loose ends, can we?

Daniels out