Discovery Gaming Community
To: Admiral Michał Golański, the Order - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Admiral Michał Golański, the Order (/showthread.php?tid=86478)

Pages: 1 2

To: Admiral Michał Golański, the Order - Nicole Hunter - 08-30-2012

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]

Dear Admiral Golański,

Returning to the discussion we had in Galileo, I would like to know what cloning capabilities have your laboratories, especially whether they are able to significantly accelerate the growing of a subject at the cost of its lifespan. Our interests in biotechnology are rather limited to bio-neural non-linear processors and general augmentation, however, we believe that the whole experiment should take up to two years. The question is whether you and your high-command are capable of doing what needs to be done despite some petty social superstitions concerning the whole issue.

If you decide to proceed with the experiment, which we alone are not capable of conducting, I will dispatch a freighter with the artefact, my pure DNA samples and a team of Lane Hacker observers. Additionally, we are capable of preparing a neural-enhancing indoctrination based on our mania-interrogation techniques that will alter the subject's brain patterns, should the artefact was also programmed to respond to my mental characteristics. I also attach preliminary scan of the artefact as well as the surveillance log from the meeting with the Oracle operative. I think that the fragment about Harbinger might be of some value for you. Could it be that the whole Gallic invasion was instigated by the Nomads? Also, I would like to know if you can get these files from the Hellfire Legion. I believe that they should be equally interesting for you as for us.

Best regards,
Nicole Hunter
...live.feed.lost...
...receiving.attachment...
...receiving.attachment...

Surveillance log: Ontario, Nicole Hunter's Cutlass, 4th July

Nicole Hunter: Greetings. This is Nicole Hunter of the Lane Hackers. I've received some time ago a message from this ID.
Oracle Three Winds: We admit you're harder to find then we anticipated.
Nicole Hunter: For various reasons I decided to lay low for a while. In the message you mentioned something about a meeting and a some sort of package? Am I correct?
Oracle Three Winds: Yes. This is mostly a delivery. Yes. This is not the first time.
Nicole Hunter: I believe we have met in Galileo many months ago. Sabre class vessel, similar energy signature, erratic IFF readings.
Oracle Three Winds: Yes. Sabres are compact, my body wears them down, though this ship takes my abuse.
Nicole Hunter: And if I am correct, Exarch mentioned you, amongst her most devoted followers.
Oracle Three Winds: Ishtar. Yes. Before I wander off subject presented me a package that is designed specifically for your personal use. It does look strange. Not like any other artefact, but the application is like any other modern medicine. Its contents are set to make your biology susceptible to gestation of young. It is important not to lapse into coma, so do not be far from medical help. Though after birth you'll be behind in Cardamine.
Nicole Hunter: What do you mean?
Oracle Three Winds: The encoded liquid inside the object makes you semi-immune to cardamine, but this is a trick that cannot be repeated often.
Nicole Hunter: How long the effect lasts?
Oracle Three Winds: Ten months give or take. There are medical details in the box which answer most questions. Though make no mistake this dose is coded to you and only you. This is the most safe method as of now. Research and experimentation continues, but its a start. So Liam says.
Nicole Hunter: And the whole process? Is it accelerated or just normal?
Oracle Three Winds: I'm going to initiate a transfer beam. If you have questions go ahead. As far as I've seen the typical time is nine months. Though you have to wait for your need or cravings for cardamine to stop. This may take a month.
Nicole Hunter: Beaming successful. All right. So in short you're giving me a home pregnancy kit labelled 'Do it yourself'?
Oracle Three Winds: More or less. Don't be far from a hospital when the time closes.
Nicole Hunter: I will remember. How it is activated? Or it is already active?
Oracle Three Winds: This kit is unique to you. There is an application kit. Just need sterile medical equipment.
Nicole Hunter: Thank you. I don't think I have any more questions. Is there any way I can assist you?
Oracle Three Winds: Maybe, you see, I should be dead. The process for ascension in our Order is clumsy. The divine has no attachment to body as you know it. Because my sweat produces bio toxins it makes walking around Malta hard. Another one exists with my condition but the Cult has no access to the files. However, the Hellfire Legion may still retain them. They were able to fix it or at least had a lead. In your journeys in the net...
Nicole Hunter: Just for your information, there is no love between us and the Hellfire Legion. We may need to infiltrate their databases.
Oracle Three Winds: Yes. We are aware. I need but a lead, a fragment.
Nicole Hunter: I can't promise anything. Although, we will see what we can dig up. Tell me more about what I am to find.
Oracle Three Winds: Long time ago, when the Harbinger node was newly awakened from darkness, there was an experiment. We can see glimpses, memories, smells, but hard data as you know it? None. The legion lost this 'prize' and it has since integrated within the hive. Recently, however, the hive was afflicted. The Harbinger is secretive, he is somewhat difficult to appeal for assistance, his mind is to Gallia now, and it would not know data as you could understand it.
Nicole Hunter: I think I understand.
Oracle Three Winds: I'm sure there are plenty of conspiracy theories and such, but The Hellfire Legion made the first human-side hybrid.
Nicole Hunter: We might have some data about that early HF project, since back then we were much closer. If I find anything I will send it through Coronado relay network directed to your transponder.
Oracle Three Winds: I know you will do your best.
Nicole Hunter: Alright, so if it is all, I will get to work then.
Oracle Three Winds: Vary well. Fly safely.
Nicole Hunter: Until next time.
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

To: Admiral Michał Golański, the Order - Omicron - 09-03-2012

[Image: 1zohq84.png]
Admiral Golanski of The Order here.

I have taken this time to consult matters about experiment's feasibility and chances of success. It is deemed worthy to conduct it, no matter the outcome for better understanding of cardamine and Nomad technology. Before so, you should be aware that while cloning is 100% possible there are few issues.

At first, 'final product' cannot be predicted, due to DNA changing nature of the drug. Supply of it will be neccesary as clone will inherit addiction from already affected genetic material of yours. Supply is not an issue as we can handle it. True implication will appear as supplied cardamine will further alterations in unpredictable way. This raises doubts and we will have resort to close monitoring to ensure your clone will develop in proper way, as close as to 'original' possible. Location has been selected already, with appropriate cover up. Facility on unfriendly, barren, deserted world far away from possible interference. Nothing simply comes in and out, planet itself poses no interest at all to anyone. Location ensures no one will hear about it as well. Disposal, that is easy. No one will notice if we even detonate nuclear or fusion warhead to erase its existance once and for all. Such measures can be utilized but much more cheaper and simpler is to burn the body to extend only ash will remain. Rest will be subject to planet's atmosphere and wind.

Nomad's way to defeat humanity preffered use of stealthy measures to turn us against each other as it was during year 800 A.S. and certainly will be used again. While currently it is too early to confirm or dismiss Nomad influence in Gallic invasion, current wars are certainly product of instability introduced during first war. This war accelerated development of Sirius regardless of set backs suffered by mainly house of Rheinland. Such drastic change, just as now revealing of Gallia forms a perfect place for Nomads to operate within and under its cover direct their puppets to further chaos. Nomads keep surprising us, regrettably in form of Toledo destruction. Extend of their fleet is beyond our first expectations as they do now possess means to render planets into lifeless rocks. Why they did not pursued eradication of any traces of humanity in central Omicrons is unknown.

Golanski out.

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]

To: Admiral Michał Golański, the Order - Nicole Hunter - 09-10-2012

...uploading.data...
Dear Admiral Golański,

I am content with your decision. I believe you have a good relationship with the Blood Dragons, so I will send a smuggler to Chugoku where it will await your guide.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

To: Admiral Michał Golański, the Order - Omicron - 09-13-2012

Recent relevations delayed this project but new data can not be ignored. It gives light on said 'maternity' kit, specificaly its purpouse. I attached relevant intel together with this transmission. On other hand, there is another project that may spark attention of our R&D... matter of using cardamine as weapon itself. If you can provide any information on this topic, please do.

Whether you wish to continue cloning project, we are ready to commence. Before commiting, familiarize yourself with appended report... enough to say, it is disturbing.

Golanski out.

Quote:The Liquid Cardamine maternity kits are due to be released soon to a highly receptive "baby crazy" Maltese populous. Considering once their seen as working a new generation of mentally strong and highly engineered youth will take over the population. These children may not be as scary or powerful as the example I've seen but they will be telepathic enough to easily pacify and control the normal population when they approach adulthood.

I also surmise that this "indigo generation" will have more in common with the nomads then normal man and thus effectively seal the fate of the Outcasts. I don't want to even think of what these children will be like in space. Odds are they will be able to manipulate and use nomad technology, but they will be somewhat human... In my experience.. we don't effectively limit ourselves with deadly toys with others. Also it possible this is a plan to facilitate a "buffer force" between the K'Hara and humanity in the future.

The only other alternative would be to try and influence the outcasts to not use these kits. As fresh generations have fixed the atrophy for generations it would just mean that more screening and selective breeding will have to be put in place for the Maltese now that their population is larger and flooded with more advanced generations.

There is a fear however that the oldest families will or..have already used the kits because they've reached the "dead end" or 30th generation already.

To: Admiral Michał Golański, the Order - Nicole Hunter - 09-21-2012

...uploading.data...
[Image: 1b.png][Image: 15.png]
Dear Admiral Golański,

Thank you for this information. According to your intel these maternity kits are more common than we thought. Therefore, as such this whole research project lost its priority. Instead, we will focus on observation of events on Malta. As for the package, we have very simple protocols concerning materials of alien origin. If we cannot safely study them we will dispose of them. The transport carrying the package for you has been recalled from Chugoku in order to safely dispose of the alien substance in Galileo.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

To: Admiral Michał Golański, the Order - Nicole Hunter - 10-28-2012

...uploading.data...
Dear Admiral Golański,

This is urgent matter so I will cut to the chase. We've got a person infected by a Nomad subspecies which, I believe, you call infiltrators. We want to remove it while keeping the host alive. I attach file with more details. For the time being we have replaced the "torture machine" with an adaptive neural amplifier that stimulates a spinal core by direct signals in order to keep the parasite "knocked out". Please advise if you can help. I don't need to tell you that this is our priority at the moment.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

RE: To: Admiral Michał Golański, the Order - Omicron - 10-29-2012

If we knew some 'magical' way to remove incubi, I would be damned if we did not assisted with this project straight away. General rule is that we can extract it with use of advanced surgery within one hour without permament damage.

In this case we need more details to make a judgement. Dependable on level of control this 'infiltrator' possess on host, it will kill itself together with subject in case all other means of escape are exhausted to prevent capture. More advanced stage and extent of infestation, more complicated it gets. If it's not what we could name 'larva' you will require assistance of psionics which received that gift from Nomads that way or another. As most of them would reside at Malta for obvious reasons and have strong ties to Slomon K'Hara, it will be difficult if not impossible to enlist their help.

Effects of such operation may range from permanent brain and nervous damage through disfunctional crucial organs to total paralyze or simply death due to all implications. Not to mention already suffered mental trauma, with way more of it to come. Even if you managed to knock Nomad out it may not be enough to stop physical pain, if he still struggles to stay one of us. Finally, do not rely any kind of info to subject (and incubi in the process) as it may leak to rest of them.

100% succesful rate treatment is ultimately old-school bullet in the head.

Golanski out.

To: Admiral Michał Golański, the Order - Nicole Hunter - 06-10-2013

...uploading.data...
Dear Admiral Golański,

It has been ages since we had any inreractions with your agents, however, in this line of business it is not necessarily a bad thing. I think it will please you that we have utilized that old school 100% efficient treatment method you suggested. It worked.

I contact you, as usual, to gather some much needed intelligence. We have recently heard about a new group of toasters suffering from megalomania and minority complex that operates mainly in Omicrons, but is also seen within Rheinland and Kusari borders. If you have a very short briefing on this group we would be happy to lay our eyes on it.

Also, over a half year ago we have captured and interrogated a certain LSF officer who was kind enough to fill some gaps on the ongoing war with the Nomads, especially their civil war - if this term has any application here. Recently, we were occupied with other tasks, so we would like some update on the current state of affairs.

We were always supporting you in your war with the Nomad threat in the past. We would like to continue to do so, so if you need something, let us know.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

RE: To: Admiral Michał Golański, the Order - Omicron - 06-10-2013

[Image: T6FLPmo.png]
Good to hear from you again.

Thank you for transmitting me data concerning interrogation of an LSF officer even if bit outdated at current time. The "princess" quit the Navy and is hiding within Omicrons, curently free from harassments of my own ships. Some people do recognize benefit of keeping neccesary distance and not disrupting The Order's activities.

With retirement of David Hale, I found that Rachel Baker follows his steps which currently means less problems for The Order. LSF is a different piece of cake as their current post-schizm - as we have shared intel on said subject before - leadership's agenda is for now unknown to us.

About those tincans from Omicron Kappa, Order happened to put a torpedo or two into their ships but since then, they are much less confident concerning their combat capabilities. My own theory is that they have changed their logic concerning their overblown expansion strategy after realizing true firepower Order can deliver.

Out of 3 of their known installations...
  • Sigma 13 removed by GMG
  • Sigma 17 destroyed, pressumed Corsairs
  • Omicron Kappa destroyed, pressumed Corsairs
Currently they are occupied within series of local conflicts in the region. No matter what happens, The Order - naturally - monitors all that is going, seeking for opportunities.

Golanski out.

To: Admiral Michał Golański, the Order - Nicole Hunter - 07-03-2013

...uploading.data...
[Image: 1b.png][Image: 15.png]
Dear Admiral Golański,

Thank you for the information regarding the Artificial Intelligence Consensus. I wish to send an operative to Omicrons in order to get more data regarding their structure, behavioural patterns and possibly technology upgrades. I would like to avoid endangering Division by Zero - our mobile base of operations capable of long range reconnoitre missions - by sending it into the deep Omicrons. Instead, I would like to know whether you can aid us with a base of operations with an easy access to Omicron Delta, so we can utilize smaller ships.

Best regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...