Discovery Gaming Community

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Rank: Fleet Admiral (/showthread.php?tid=86637)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Since I came here people tend to shout about 10 yr old fleet admirals in the Order. Unfortunately I failed to find such RP on the forums.

So, where did this whole admiral thing come from, when did it appear and is it even true?

Edit: I did not take this seriously.

I've got a 19 years old Rogue Destroyer captain, does that count ? And yes, it's a woman.

No.

Where did the idea of 10 year old fleet admirals come from? I mean, there had to be a character with such RP...

ingame newbs.

It's actually a joke going around skype a lot because there's been a few "teenagers" in the age of 16 or something in higher ranking positions in several factions. That's how it started.

This is just players. They always creating very cute characters, or very mad, or very furry, or very gothic. Looks like players thinks that owning pretty standart character that have parents, not female with big boobs, and not an Admiral means person dont have imaginaition or just very bad role player. silly

I think it's because there was or is a Liberty Cruiser player who's captain is a 10 year old girl.. or a cat girl.. or something just silly but I can't recall enough I'm sorry.

' Wrote:This is just players. They always creating very cute characters, or very mad, or very furry, or very gothic. Looks like players thinks that owning pretty standart character that have parents, not female with big boobs, and not an Admiral means person dont have imaginaition or just very bad role player. silly

Not sure if I read that right, but are you saying that everyone whose character is a bit extraordinary is a bad roleplayer ?

' Wrote:Not sure if I read that right, but are you saying that everyone whose character is a bit extraordinary is a bad roleplayer ?

Not necessarily, but its a major red flag in most cases

' Wrote:This is just players. They always creating very cute characters, or very mad, or very furry, or very gothic. Looks like players thinks that owning pretty standart character that have parents, not female with big boobs, and not an Admiral means person dont have imaginaition or just very bad role player. silly
And this is why you should read what topic poster wrote.