Discovery Gaming Community
Any information on current anti-cheat system? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Any information on current anti-cheat system? (/showthread.php?tid=86839)

Pages: 1 2

Any information on current anti-cheat system? - Swallow - 09-05-2012

Apparently any kind of disconnect ends most of the time in "Your account is banned...", so I would like to know if the problem in anti-cheat system.
Not enforcing anyone to do anything, not whinning as well, but just request any available information.

Any information on current anti-cheat system? - OllO - 09-05-2012

well....conn is the problem?...sometimes when you buy a cargo...then you undock..you go DC. so thats frequent...but reason..Server is bussy how much X base is eating H-fuel ?

Any information on current anti-cheat system? - Swallow - 09-05-2012

Two bans happened to me after /restart and /pimpship, just after it says I will be disconnected. So it must be related to this...
I wonder if it is safe to use those commands and how to predict accident ban?

Any information on current anti-cheat system? - Jayce - 09-05-2012

I was banned once after /pimpship. According to the Admin I contacted, FLHook bugged and put 2 lights in the same light hardpoint.

Any information on current anti-cheat system? - Prysin - 09-05-2012

' Wrote:Apparently any kind of disconnect ends most of the time in "Your account is banned...", so I would like to know if the problem in anti-cheat system.
Not enforcing anyone to do anything, not whinning as well, but just request any available information.

honestly, i think its working just fine...

uninstall your cheats and macros, the graphic mods, texture packs and other stuff and it shouldnt kick you off the server...

also. CANNON WONT GIVE ANY INFO ON THE ANTI CHEAT UNLESS YOU ARE A TRUSTED SERVER OPERATOR. HE HAS SAID IT COUNTLESS TIMES BEFORE.

Any information on current anti-cheat system? - Daedric - 09-05-2012

Your best bet is to post exactly what you were doing at the time of the D/C and then disconnect. So Cannon or another admin can look into it. Asking for info on the anti cheat is like asking for proof God exists.

Any information on current anti-cheat system? - Liliana Rios-Lopez - 09-05-2012

First of all - I am using pure FL + Ddisco.
Secondly - I am asking not how anti cheat works, but why does it ban me (I want to play, but can't for the second day) when I use mentioned above commands. And when I can safely use /restart and /pimpship.

First ban I've got when:
Created new char; /restart liberty; disconnect ; attempt to connect and ban messsage.
Second:
Dock; /pimpship; /sets stuff; /buynow; disconnect ; attempt to connect and ban message.

Also, before claiming I'e been cheating and using addons - Please, PLEASE, read messages in first posts (in current case - third post).

Any information on current anti-cheat system? - Govedo13 - 09-05-2012

I am also willing also to know if the Honor Star-spheres are usable after the last changes in the anti-cheat system.
Cannon stated somewhere that no mods should be added, so I does not use custom hull or the star spheres I also does not use hud shift mod. What of those is usable? I have no intention to get banned or deal again with Cannons sneaky tricks like doing no dmg when I shoot my guns.:lol: